Author Topic: [DENIED] Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Streak

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:43:45 AM »
Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: =[BG]= Streak

IC Character Name: Bill Linkro

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
When Bill was young, he grew up in a town that was quite violent, filled with crime. He was always afraid of the area he grew up in, and he decided that he would try to help people to put a stop to it.

He always has hated crime and violence, in school, he was a hall monitor, stopping bully's around his school. In High school, he still hated the thought of violence and again, became a hall monitor.

When he was in a collage, he was able to afford his own apartment. While in the apartment one day, he heard a loud crash outside, he looked out, and seen the Combine invading, after a while with him still alive being transferred from City to City, he sen some of the Civil Protection Units, and seen how they were keeping control of people, having no crime around, he seen this as an opportunity to put hiss skills to the test.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Bill is a Lawful, trustworthy, reliable, friendly person.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am thinking it will be hard at first, as my commanders will be pushing me around, as I would be the 'Fresh meat', they will be a bit rude to me, showing me the rights and wrongs of what I do.

Other, more experienced Units, will be pushing me around, laughing at me as again, I am the 'Fresh meat', they may laugh at me, and get me to do thing that may get me into trouble with my commanders.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Bill Linkro was born from a small family in Sweden. When he was a kid his family was near lots of crime and violence in the area which made him begin to think that crime is one big factor that harms the civil society in a big league. When growing up in this crime-ridden neighbourhood he began to think that this could all change in a justified time. Soon after he planned to become a police officer to fight crime and make sure justice is within the city.

Around the time when he was beginning High School he had already figured out his life plan and what he was going to do with it, he began to think of new ways to promote good, instead of uncivil acts and unjustified harmful acts to which society was built on, whilst having low quality grades and good citizenship. He wasn’t the type of guy who dates girls at school, because he thought that wasn’t as necessary, because education is more important than wasting time with women who would eventually leave you and forget about you. So as time passed by, he began to continue through High school as a fair student, fair grades, and the good citizenship he had hoped for so he could become one who can finally put peace, and civil protection to this world.

His parents finally got him into a stable college as he began his degree in law enforcement and criminal justice, to become a police officer. He finally earned up enough money from small-time jobs and such to rent his own apartment and get out of his parent's house to have his own space to have to himself, he didn't have much but made it liveable and able to study and work in. He got a girlfriend after meeting her in college one day, they went out on dates and such and was the only girl that he actually liked and was interested in dating in. They both grew to be with each other and she soon after, moved in with him.

He was sitting on the couch of his apartment, relaxing as his girlfriend was still asleep, within a few minutes of just sitting there he heard a loud crash and bang from outside the apartment complex and decided to look outside to see what happened, he started to see combine gunships and APCs scouring the city, shooting down the local law enforcement that was attempting to defend the people around them, he stood, almost jaw-dropped as he watched the events unfold in front of him, soon after a car was flung up in the air by a large explosion, the car coming towards him, he began to back away as the car hit the window and went through the wall and an explosion happened, he was knocked out from an unknown source as everything went black for him.

He awoke in a citizen transport on a sort of bench without no single luggage or bag, only wearing a standard uniform suit as he got up to walk in the other part of the transport, he looked out the window as he saw combine helicopters flying outside above the skyline and buildings, he went to go sit down as he processed the thoughts of what happened before, but the transport came to a sudden halt at a train station, he was told to walk out, so he did as he seen a big screen saying, "Welcome to City 18.", he saw strange figures with gasmasks as they were commanding other citizens, then eventually him. He lived in City 18 for a while after that, he was transferred to city 23, then to city 45. He then decided to apply to become one of the Civil Protection, and then to see where his life took him from there.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About two years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Just over a year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 3 months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +00

5. In what country do you live?
Ireland

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I have had a good event on a serious server, where there was two sniper rebels, shooting at the bridge on City 18, we were defending the Community Administrator, as the DvL of APEX, I was commanding my units, and units in other divisions, and we had defeated the two of them.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Bill Linkro
CID: 20625
Height: 5'7
Hair Colour Ginger
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Fast at learning
Mental Defects: Bad at math
Mental Advantages: Fast thinker, and fast reactions.
Notable Qualities: Good with weapons, Loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
When given, yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am willing to give my life to the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept all actions performed by me and under my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal to the Universal Union as long as I live

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to help the Union put a stop to crime, and unrest withing City 45.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Bill Linkro hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:36:49 AM by Black Diamond »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bill Linkro's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 03:36:47 AM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Bill Linkro
Citizen Identification Number: 20625

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Question 1) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 6 sentences). OOC Question 3) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 6 sentences). ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.479
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.2.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal