Author Topic: [DENIED] Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1870 times)

[DENIED] Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 30, 2012, 03:03:53 PM »
Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Nuka Cola

IC Character Name: Cade Allan

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 My character wants to join the CCA for many different reasons. He knows that joining the CCA His apartment room wont be raided by the CCA and checked. He's been loyal to the CCA and has a total of 5 points. The CCA has sometimes gained information from him or have seen him cleaning the streets. Cade Allan wants to join the CCA because he is very interested in guns. He knows the only way to get a gun without getting in trouble is to join the CCA.Cade Allan also wants to join the CCA because his hate for criminals. Cade Allan never disliked the Universal Union or the Combine. He also wishes to join because he would like to keep the streets clean. Cade knows that joining the CCA he will not be pushed around anymore. When people yell or run in the street i could detain them. Cade also wishes to join the CCA to help make the Universal union stronger.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy,Smart, Strong

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
The CCA Will be fun and hard for my character and he is expecting hard challenge's at different points of time. I also expect it to also be one of those times where i join and everybody is in complete chaos and i have to control the situation all by myself. I expect the CCA to be a constant job where im either guarding the nexus or patroling the streets. My character expects the CCA to be difficult thing to think through. Because he knows he's joing the people who beat and abuse citizen's. My character also expects the CCA to whip him into shape to make him a stronger and more powerful man. Cade realizes that joining the CCA wont be easy because he knows that he is joining the people who beat and abuse his friends and fellow citizen's. He also expects the CCA to be a hard and long term job.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Cade Allan was born in Munich, Germany. His parents never had enough money to let him go to school. Cade Lived in old beat up farm house with his parents and younger brother. His father was at home sowing and planting the crops hoping for rain to pass by but none ever did. And Cade's mother had no other choice but to become a prostitute and work at a brothel for very little money. Most of there money the family earned went to food,medical supplies, and clothing. They ate Bread since they could no longer afford any other food as the economy in Germany was about to collapase to the ground. When things started to get worse in Germany Cade's parents decided to send him off to Canada were things were clam and stable. They sent him off by boat and gave him all of there money they had earned in hope that he would created himself a better future. On the ship Cade became ill because 50 people shared a medium sized room and it most contained many types of germs and diseases. Once he arrived in Canada he was feeling more sick then he was when he was on the boat. He began to look for somewhere to rest eventually he came upon an alley way were he sat down and then passed out. When he woke up he found himself in a hospital and a german translator told him that he had passed out in the alley way dieing from ammonia. Unaware of his condition Cade though about his near death experience and how he cheated death and how he considered himself lucky. After Cade was cured of the illness the hospital then sent him to a foster home to be taken better care of and look for a family to live with. Months later Cade was Adopted by a Swedish family . The family wasn't rich nor were they poor. His new foster parents were both diagnosed with cancer before they had adopted Cade. Without knowing weeks later that his foster parents had been killed by cancer he was depressed greatly knowing that he has nobody left to help him. Cade was nothing... Poor,alone, and Depressed. Knowing that he had nobody left he turned to the foster home in hope that he may be adopted again. Many months later Cade was adopted by a  russian family. Although he was not able to understand them they could sometimes get what each other are saying. Some weeks later it was becoming summer time and since the russian family lived on a farm Cade knew everything to it. He worked greatly on the farm but he noticed that he was being used. Used to work. He realized they had never loved him they just wanted him to work. They fed him bread and made him sit in a corner and they ate a feast and how they didn't work at all. He also realized tht he would not be able to return to the foster home as he had asked of to many favours. He decided that he would run away. He told little supplies with him. Books and little money to take him whereever he could get the farthest and start a new life. Since cade was never in school he used the books to teach himself. He quickly became good at buisness and trade and had taught himself how to to read and write. Cade found himslef working at a small coffe shop as a janitor after hours. He had lived in a alley way days before obtaining the job. With the money he had earned he could barely rent himself an apartment and afford little food. Cade was becoming to old for the job at the coffe shop so he quit. Knowing that he had very little money he had to buy food. While he was eating and drinking a coffe at a local restraunt he heard reports of odd looking creatures appearing from nowhere. The military gathered up everyone and started to put them into camps. The finally, the combine arrived. Cade was quite happy considering he had nowhere to live and no money to spare. As a long time passed the combine enslaved humanity and placed them into city's according from numbers. Cade was placed in City 45 where the combine gave him a C45 suit and a package of rations. Cade Allan was happy because he could finally sustain himself. Cade quickly found a job for sweeping the streets and fixing up the UCH apartment. He was paid five tokens which was enough to rent an apartment. So Cade Allan lived like that for some time. He finally got to the point of where we was being harrassed and abused by other civilians and CPs. He decided to join them even though he knew they were evil. It was a chance to prove himself worthy of living in this world.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 month

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
3 weeks

4. What Time zone are you in?
ET+5:00(Canada+US)

5. In what country do you live?
Canada

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I remember me and my friend were playing DarkRP and we were printing a lot of money and we were camping out in the subway when we hear noise's outside the door so we equip our trusty Glocks and then 5 seconds later 5 criminals burst through our door guns blazing. We quickly fire and then kill all 5 of them taking there guns and cash.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Cade Allan
CID: 43825
Height: 5'8
Hair Colour blonde
Eye Colour: hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 pounds
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Smart and Agile.
Notable Qualities: Loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to join the CCA to help keep the streets clean and also help make the Universal Union strong.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Cade Allan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:54:12 AM by RTLKarma »

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:54:52 PM »
// I'm just gonna say I've seen this guy's RP, and it is not good.
He went up to the barricade multiple times, and would go, "/me punches the CP in the face" then lolran away before anyone could react.
I also saw him ass-spawn a couch in front of the barricade and just sit in it.
Also, I doubt he has five loyalist points...I would suggest checking it.
Sorry for putting in my input, just letting you know what I've seen.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 07:57:18 PM by .technoSprint »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:57:55 PM »
I'm just gonna say I've seen this guy's RP, and it is not good.
He went up to the barricade multiple times, and would go, "/me punches the CP in the face" then lolran away before anyone could react.

Please don't post here in the future.

However, I just witnessed some pretty bad RP from you, first you did a
"** [Tall 5`9 White German...] someOne YELLS FUCK YOU"
then mingeran + bunny hopped away before leaving. I'm not going to deny this however I really, really urge you to rethink applying for the CCA when your RP seems less than par.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Cade Allan's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 08:05:07 PM »
I'm just gonna say I've seen this guy's RP, and it is not good.

Please don't post here in the future.

However, I just witnessed some pretty bad RP from you, first you did a
"** [Tall 5`9 White German...] someOne YELLS FUCK YOU"
then mingeran + bunny hopped away before leaving. I'm not going to deny this however I really, really urge you to rethink applying for the CCA when your RP seems less than par.
I'll deny it based on this. I'll make a formatted post via apphelper later.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Re: Cade Allan\'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 08:05:58 PM »
Yea i know i said that but i was trying to do "somebody says" Instead of doing your name so they dont know who said it. And i mingeran because i was going to disconnect. Otherwise i would't of done that.

Post Auto-Merged: July 30, 2012, 08:09:50 PM
Alright so spawning a couch then deleteing it 5 seconds later is ass spawning?. Listen i put a lot of work into this and if your going to come here and be really negative please dont say anything. This post alone took me 2 hours to think out.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:09:50 PM by Nuka-Cola ?ã??à²?ç??à²?? »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 08:17:19 PM »
You can spend two days on an application but if your RP is not acceptable then you wouldn't pass the interview. Your application doesn't meet the requirements as it is.

Based on RTLKs post I'm locking this for him to post in later.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 03:53:55 AM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...