Author Topic: [DENIED] Michael Messina's Civil Authority Application  (Read 975 times)

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Michael Messina's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 28, 2012, 11:14:20 PM »
Michael Messina's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Mike :P

IC Character Name: Michael Messina

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Michael has just moved to City 45. He has only his request device, U.U. branded flashlight, his suitcase, and only 32 tokens. He was lonely, had no idea what to do next. He noticed a lot of crime in the City, he did not like it at all. Michael thought it would be easier life for him in the City if he was a loyalist, so he worked his ass off, reported crimes, and eventually, he has 7 loyalist points, plus a Loyalist Armband. Michael helped out the citizens as much as he could, if they had a question, he would love to answer it, unless if it was a stupid question. Michael's life got easier, but crime was still a big deal. He requested as much of the crime as he could, he wanted everything to be perfect with him around. He met a girl, her name was Jessica, she was also a loyalist, she was a Civil Worker. They would be around each other all day. Until, his heart was shattered. She was apart of the Citizen Rebellion. Michael had no idea what to do, he could only do one thing, report his love to the Universal Union. He requested it, then she was amputated. After that, Michael felt no emotion, he needed something to do, he needed a way to let out his anger, and his emotions, he wanted to fight someone, and wanted to beat someone. That night, he had a dream as him as a Unit, beating a citizen, knocking him out, dragging him into the Nextus, and amputating him. He woke up the next morning, and he knew what had to be done...

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Active, anxious, bossy, brave, bright, careful, clever, clumsy, cruel, curious, dark, healthy, honest, harsh, grouchy, frustrated, energetic, intelligent, leader, proper, responsible, loyal, restless, serious, smart, strict, talented, tall, thoughtful, useful, wise, young.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
As a citizen and a loyalist, Michael expects the Combine Civil Authority to be rough, and hard for him. He expects that the high command would push him around, bully him. He knows that training is going to be a pain, he knows he will be yelled at, or punished, or beaten. It's not easy. He also knows that people are going to find every mistake of his to correct. He knows he will impress them someday. It's always hard in the beginning, as a recruit, but as he works his way up, he will expect to be more respected, he won't be a mess-up, of a fool. He expects that he will be the perfect unit.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Born in Orlando, Florida, Michael grew up in a rich neighborhood, his father was a lawyer, and his mother was a chef at a 5 star restaurant. They made sure Michael would get the best education he can ever had. So he was sent to private schools. He was a smart, quiet, student, he loved reading, math, and biology. When he was in the 12th grade, his private school was burnt down over-night and he had to be sent to a public school for the last 4 months of school. Michael was bullied, and beaten and robbed at his high school. His parents were concerned so his father sued the school and demanded that Michael would have a adult with him at all times, his fathers wish was granted. Michael was embarrassed because a adult had to be with him at all times and kids were making fun of him. On the last day of school, Michael has missed the bus, and left his cellphone at home, so he had to walk home. While Michael was walking home, he was mugged by some of the bullies at school, they have token money his father has given him, and they have beaten him up. When Michael came home, his parents said this to him "It's over now, they will not hurt you anymore" Michael soon went to college to become a lawyer just like his father. Michael was a smart, successful, wise student, and then he graduated. He has met a girl named Ashley and soon to become married to her, and had a child, it was a boy, named David. Michael's life was great. Until, the 7 hour war occurred. Michael lost his child, and his wife was transferred to City 23 and Michael was sent to City 18. Michael was alone, sad, nothing to live for, he has lost everything, his parents, that have been killed, his wife, and his son David that has been killed. Until one day, he was transferred to City 45. He found is a nice, quiet city, but he noticed a lot of trouble makers that were bothering him and others, he got more mad each day, he was forgotten his wife, and child, and he had to let people know that trouble makers were not tolerated.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Never had a CCA

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
9 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
8 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
7 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On my friends server, I'm a OTA on it, Me, and 5 other OTA were sweeping the slums, we came across 10 rebellions, then it was a firefight, we were searching for The City 18 Rebellion Leader, named Dagger, he betrayed the OTA and became a Rebellion. After a long war. We came across Dagger, along with 2 Vortigaunts, and 2 SeC's, that were rebellion too, I killed a SeC, and the rest killed the other and the Vortigaunts. We caught Dagger, and had a public execution, after that, 2 CCA started opening fire at the OTA, we killed them, but 2 OTA were shot dead...

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Michael Messina
CID: 68300
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 155
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: ADHD
Mental Advantages: None
Notable Qualities: Aim, Good Leadership, Beating

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I've been Sociability Infringement once for speaking Italian.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
No?

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Michael would like to join the Combine Civil Authority because he is tired of all the bullshit in the City, after telling the Universal Union about his rebellious girlfriend, and watching all these criminals, and crime on the streets, he is fed-up and feels he has to do something about it. He has been through a lot in his time in City 45 and he feels that the Universal Union is his real future, and family.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Michael Messina hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:18:10 AM by K??latra is not here »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Michael Messina's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 02:18:08 AM »
UNIT: 479
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Michael Messina
Citizen Identification Number: 68300

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Applicant fails to meet post count limit (10/15). Answers not formatted in paragraphs as required. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.479
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.2.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal