Author Topic: [DENIED]Ryan Moehle's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1213 times)

Offline usedfloppydisk_

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Ryan Moehle's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 10, 2012, 07:29:48 PM »
Ryan Moehle's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: TehCombines

IC Character Name: Ryan Moehle

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Ryan Moehle lived his early life as an older brother. He always had this sort of, sense of authority over his two younger siblings. He lead them to certain areas, chose which chores they would all do first. This gave Ryan the chance to be a leader, and he knew what it meant to have leadership, determination and discipline from his father.

As Ryan grew up through the 7 hour war, he felt as though he was being imprisoned. The "Combine" as they were called, had taken him to "City 45" as it was titled. He felt like his entire life was over, and he kept wondering the same thing each day.. "How can the Earth be taken over in a mere seven hours, by anyone, or anything?"

He lived in fear each day, under the heavy weight of the Combine. Ryan observed the CCA, day by day, he started feeling as though, maybe... Maybe we should look up to our benefactors.. He felt as though the citizens were being treated harshly for their disrespect of the Union, and for their crimes they have committed. Ryan was feeling the Union were righteous in their ways, so he tried to gain their trust.. He reported crimes, propaganda, contraband, etc. And when he was given that loyalist armband, he got a feeling. Ryan Moehle went towards his next path, to join the Universal Union.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 Truthful, intelligent, honest, loyal, trustworthy.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 For me: I expect the CCA to be a new, disciplined and fun type of roleplay. I feel like I will have an opportunity to roleplay as a more organized faction. I understand that roleplaying in the CCA requires excellent rp. And much more responsibility then a citizen.

For my char: I expect it to be a much higher level or organization and discipline then the average citizen. Since Ryan grew up with this sense of authority and discipline, the CCA would be a perfect fit for him. Since he has been a loyalist all his life in City 45, he's ready to follow any and all of the Universal Union's orders, but I'm sure he'll experience many challenges in the CCA..

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Ryan Moehle was born in Bayamo, Cuba. Through the first eight years of his life, he stayed  in Cuba, growing up with his parents, two younger brothers, and his cousin, Simmons. He learned a vast amount of Spanish from his parents while in Bayamo, which gave him a vast advantage later in his life. Once Ryan was eight years old, he along with his entire family moved South Florida. While in Florida, Ryan and his family began to adapt after living in Florida for years, and were later speaking English fluently.

After Ryan's years in high school, despite his original foreign ethancy, he along with his cousin/good friend Simmons, both grew to be very intelligent in their abilities, making excellent grades. With dire support from his parents, his cousin, and the rest of his family he went on to attend the University of Florida collage. While there, he studied a lot of Science, and World Geography. He was debating whether or not he would try out for the football team, but he had way to much on his hands to be getting into that.

Years later, after the 7 hour war, Ryan lived a rather depressing life.
His younger brothers were killed off after the war, his parents being sent to unknown cities.. Ryan was sent off to City 45, along with his cousin Simmons. Ryan feared the Combine, so much he was scared enough to never look a single Civil Protection unit's path. He thought it was nice to have Simmons with him, someone to keep company during these dark times to him. While he was in City 45, he noticed several units arresting someone, and Ryan could tell by looking at the man getting arrested, he was not a good person. Ryan observed the units each day, and started to look up to them, respect them, and observe their remarkable technology. While Simmons when on his way against the CCA, Ryan sought to join them, and help them. Ryan began doing small tasks for them. Such as sweeping around the town, and cleaning windows. Ryan started to report crimes such as, propaganda, contraband, resistance groups, anything anti union. One day, as Ryan was working for the CCA, he asked a unit for an application, an application to join the CCA. The unit gave it to him, Ryan took it, a huge grin on his face. While his once good cousin sought to rebel against the Union, Ryan sought to join the Universal Union...

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around a year

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
6-7 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
5 months (active)

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
North America, Florida.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
One of my most memorable experiences during RP was on HL2RP (CG, city). I was in D6 (Now P3) with my character Simmons Donavick, along with his friends; Tiffany, and Kyle. From what I remember a girl ran up to us holding a USP (I believe), and after some juicy rp she shot Tiffany right in her head, Pking her. I remember we (me and Kyle Brown) being shook into fear, wondering why she was killed.. Before any more words were spoken, we had OTA open fire on all three of us with AR2s and Combine pulse sniper rifles (//I think it was OMICRON and the other cloaked ones..). I had Simmons drop to the ground at that point, as well as everyone else. I had myself reach for a SPAS-12 that was dropped when Tiffany was killed. The woman that had shot down our companion, pushed open the door to the Warehouse and bolted in quickly along with us. I remember us hiding out inside the warehouse for some time.. Eventually we all escaped, and I remembered seeing strange OTA on the bridges above the canal as we escaped.. It was a ton of fun, and a great Roleplay experience.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Ryan Moehle
CID: 40706
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour Dark brown
Eye Colour: Deep green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 134LBS
Mental Distinctions: Quite intelligent.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Quick thinker.
Notable Qualities: Helpful and loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, only once. I was running not to long across the street to the train station.. I soon realized my mistake and stood still, allowing the Unit who was running towards me apprehend me. He put me up to the wall, tied me, and beat me with his stunstick. Never the less, my opinion of the Union never changed. From that point on, I never got in trouble at all, and I vowed not to do it again. 

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, whenever they are handed out.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will remain loyal til' my last breath.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the CCA because I believe the Universal Union is for the better of mankind, and what they are doing is right. I wish to keep the streets clean of criminals, better our world,  and serve the Universal Union for the rest of my life.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Ryan Moehle hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:19:35 PM by Mooch »
HL2RP Characters

Simmons Donavick
Activity: Helping reform the resistance organization "The Brotherhood".

Ryan Moehle
Activity: Awaiting his acceptance/denial for the CCA interview.

Lance Jimenez
Activity: Recovering from his injuries after being fired at by a Hunter-Chopper.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ryan Moehle's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:26 PM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Ryan Moehle>
Citizen Identification Number: 40706

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <UU.C45.CmD.03109>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING]Ryan Moehle's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 06:14:48 PM »
UNIT: 350
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Ryan Moehle
Citizen Identification Number: 40706

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Interview was mediocre.  I noticed multiple grammar errors in both your application and in character.  Before you reapply, please master this. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.NOVA-OfC.350
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal