Author Topic: [DENIED] Jeong Hyeon's Civil Authority Application  (Read 930 times)

Offline Kanye West

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Jeong Hyeon's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 22, 2012, 01:38:15 PM »
Jeong Hyeon's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Movember

IC Character Name: Jeong Hyeon

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Jeong wants to join the Combine Civil Authority because there he can be somebody. A big part of his life he has been treated like garbage, beaten by rebels,Anti-Resistance and much more. Now its his time to take a stand. He respect people who is loyal and people who he can trust and of course he respects the combine. He want revenge, power and he want to be surrounded by people who he can trust. He want payback on the people who have beaten and spit on him. He also want to help people the loyalists and the people who helps the Combine. Protect them from the rebels and the Anti-Resistance. He want to make a diffrence. Jeong want the streets clean for once and for all. He want to serve the union.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Jeong's Traits is that he is Loyal, Lawful,Hardworking and honest.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I think joining the Combine Civil Authority whould be a great challenge for my character. My character is ready for a new harder challenge. I really enjoyed living the life as a citizen but i have reached the top there and i want to go higher. I don't think being in the Combine Civil Authority will be easy, but me and my character are ready for a new, harder challenge.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jeong Hyeon was born April 3rd, 1997 in Lynn, Massachusetts. His family moved to Fullerton, California when he was young and he grew up in a broken home. He was kicked out of his home by his father at the age of 15. So he had to live on the streets. His mother had died 3 years before so Jeong thought mabey he was just angry, and whould calm down after a week or two. He left his home and was going to come back after 2 weeks, but he never returned.

He grew up fast and he grew up hard. Something was wrong from the very start he was fighting everybody I was fighting everything, but the only one that he hurt was himself he got society's blood running down his face. One day when he was sittin' on the street a cop asked him why he had been sitting there for 3 days. He told the cop his tragic sorry. The cop felt sorry for Jeong and told him that he could live in his house with his wife and him, untill he found a job. It turned out that he was going to stay at the cops house for a long time, 18 year that is. He worked in an small office in the city, designing websites for companies.

The cop became the father he never had, but during the seven hour war, His newmother and his new father were killed, because his new mother was pregnant and the his new father tried to save her from execution but died trying. After the seven hour war he wandered around on the streets like he had done before his new dad had invited Jeong to live with him. Though one thing was diffrent, he had something to fight for! He joined an rebel group but before they did anything one of the persons in the group betray them and tattled to the Combine, so he was sent to jail. After he had done his time, he thought for himself, -Why fight the combine? His new father had been a cop and the Combine wasn't so diffrent after all. Now Jeong is trying to help the Combine as much as he can in city 45. He has 6 loyalist points and he is so proud of his new loyalist armband.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, but i whould love to have one.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 year and 8 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +1:00

5. In what country do you live?
Sweden

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was when i was a police on a G-mod server and we found tons of Drugs criminals in a big villa and we stormed the house. All people Cops and criminals Rp.ed great. After 2 hours we manage to arrest and kill all the criminals, it was so much fun.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Jeong Hyeon
CID: 89523
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 160
Mental Distinctions: Quick Processing
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Mentally resillient
Notable Qualities: Muscular, Disciplined and loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
If it's necessary, yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to join the Union because i feel like my life is going to waste. Everything i do, every breath i take and every morning i wake up, anything else other than assisting the CCA is a waste of my life. I want to help the people. I want to end the Anti-Resistance and the rebels. If i get to be a member of the Combine Civil Authority the rebels most frightening nightmare has come to life.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jeong Hyeon hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:15:02 AM by Veran120 »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jeong Hyeon's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:14:27 AM »
UNIT: 58466
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Sectorial Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jeong Hyeon
Citizen Identification Number: 89523

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application question 1 does not meet minimum standards. Application question 3 does not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.SeC.58466
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal