Author Topic: I'm back and looking for a new start.  (Read 1402 times)

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm back and looking for a new start.
« on: February 10, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »
Hello, If you are an old or active player you probably heard of this annoying dumb kid called 0r4ng3 or Knoxed. Yeah, this is me lol. I came back to have fun again, like I used to. I am currently perma banned but I will try my best to write a good ban appeal and get unbaned.

There are some people that I'd like to say sorry:

RoflWaffle: I'm sorry for being such a dumbass and saying that I'll release GMR2 if you dont unban me which was a very dumb move. I am also sorry for saying bad thing and breaking rules on CG servers.

Crap-Head: In Orange Cosmos, we were kinda good friends but I got mad and I was talking shit about you like OCDM and you other projects. I'm very sorry and I hope we will be friends again.

And other people who I had a bad experience with.

And thanks to staff for giving me a lot of chances in the past, I hope I get the final one.

Knoxed

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm back and looking for a new start.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:59:18 PM »
I do remember you and forgiveness is great to ask for as that is what it came to for me.. I think everyone makes mistakes that they mature from and I believe that you have truly changed.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 07:13:47 PM »
I knew you as a huge troll, and ass sometimes...
But, I do like it that you had the maturity to come back here and apologize for what you did so, I should think you should get a second chance. 

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 08:00:30 AM »
I remember you in the past, and I can't deny it that you were a troll in the past, however, I have spoken to you a lot recently in skype and what not and you seem to have matured quite a bit.  This is my opinion of course and I wouldn't mind if you received another chance here at Catalyst Gaming.  Good luck.

Offline Incorruptus

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »
Welcome. No minging.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal