Author Topic: Things that piss you off (IRL)  (Read 60039 times)

Re: Things that piss you off (IRL)
« Reply #180 on: December 13, 2011, 07:54:50 PM »
People who have opinions but haven't the foggiest how to express them

People who ban you for telling them your opinion of them.
sounds like oc

But if you're so certain, how about you give me an example?
The many MANY times you banned me from vent..
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: December 13, 2011, 08:36:38 PM »
People who have opinions but haven't the foggiest how to express them

People who ban you for telling them your opinion of them.
sounds like oc

But if you're so certain, how about you give me an example?
The many MANY times you banned me from vent..
My ventrillo was more for personal use. I never banned you from the community.

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: December 13, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »
Before you guys have an all out war, this argument ends here. Juggernaut and Darthkatzs, please take it to steam or PM's.

Omg, I was just replying to what he said. Don't I have the right to reply to things people say about me anymore?
I'm going to say it, I don't care what happens to me, but you crossed the line for me, it wasn't even a real argument: You are incompetent.

Lets get back on topic.
Other things that piss me off are people not moving when you walk on the street. I move for everyone so I reserve the right of not moving once, but when I do it they get pissed at me...

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: December 13, 2011, 10:59:50 PM »
Before you guys have an all out war, this argument ends here. Juggernaut and Darthkatzs, please take it to steam or PM's.

Omg, I was just replying to what he said. Don't I have the right to reply to things people say about me anymore?
I'm going to say it, I don't care what happens to me, but you crossed the line for me, it wasn't even a real argument: You are incompetent.

Lets get back on topic.
Other things that piss me off are people not moving when you walk on the street. I move for everyone so I reserve the right of not moving once, but when I do it they get pissed at me...

That's because you shouldn't expect the same from everyone, you Americans seem to think that if one person isn't going to do something for me, then why should I do it at all. It's all about generosity, selflessness and a charity nature, for once do something that you don't expect anything in return.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

« Reply #184 on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:23 AM »

Lets get back on topic.

That's because you shouldn't expect the same from everyone, you Americans seem to think that if one person isn't going to do something for me, then why should I do it at all. It's all about generosity, selflessness and a charity nature, for once do something that you don't expect anything in return.
Hes from Belgium FYI.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: December 14, 2011, 05:14:10 AM »

Lets get back on topic.

I'm from Belgium and unlike the US, most people here aren't ignorant. The issue is that since I was little I've been tought to move for peopoe and I always have. I believe that me beaing an adult now reserves me tha right for once to be able to move trough a street in one line.
Don't tell me what I am. I always say hello to people, I help elderly when they are having issues like getting on the train. I bring people back their bank cards when they accidentally leave them in the machine. I even tip hard working people generously. Don't tell me I'm an asshole to people on the street while you don't know me at all.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2011, 01:05:06 PM »

• The annoying idiots at my school who have a tendency to draw male genitalia on windows during the cold weather.
  • The annoying idiots at my school who pretend the push doors which you can't access from the outside are broken, and they just stand there looking through the window like "derp derp door is broken hurr."

Offline Spassy The Starsailor

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2011, 02:18:10 PM »

Lets get back on topic.

I'm from Belgium and unlike the US, most people here aren't ignorant. The issue is that since I was little I've been tought to move for peopoe and I always have. I believe that me beaing an adult now reserves me tha right for once to be able to move trough a street in one line.
Don't tell me what I am. I always say hello to people, I help elderly when they are having issues like getting on the train. I bring people back their bank cards when they accidentally leave them in the machine. I even tip hard working people generously. Don't tell me I'm an asshole to people on the street while you don't know me at all.

Similar problems always arise for me as well. Here in Sweden, the culture is extremely shy, people never engage in conversation except with people they really know. People never seem to express their opinions (if they even them), people struggle to be the first in line in stores, people honk the horn when you cross the street at green light because they want to pass before you (in Sweden, when a driver wants to turn in a direction that has a crosswalk, they can pass it whilst the light is Green, perhaps you have this also in Belgium.). There is not warmth in this city, nor in this country (people has claimed the same things that I've claimed about this city, and they were from different regions.)

I try to let people do their deeds before me, I let them enter the buss, I hold the door open when someone's behind me, but people never do the same.

One of the most EXTREME things that pisses me of daily, is when people at my school, smoke cigarettes on school property, outside the ventilation system, and the smoke, and the horrific smell goes directly into our classrooms, because the ventilation system is right next to the exit. They don't give a shit about their comrades, even when you tell them to just go 10 meters so the smoke don't enter the vents, but no, they don't care. Some disciplin is in great need.
"Condemn me. It does not matter. History will absolve me."

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: December 14, 2011, 02:51:29 PM »
The dickwads in my class that don't really get that other people have feelings too. Honestly, all they do is go around torturing people to feel like they have some control. Honestly one day... One day...

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: December 14, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »
The dickwads in my class that don't really get that other people have feelings too. Honestly, all they do is go around torturing people to feel like they have some control. Honestly one day... One day...

They are self-aware trolls, and you're probably feeding them by simply having this reaction.
o7

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: December 14, 2011, 09:58:52 PM »

They are self-aware trolls, and you're probably feeding them by simply having this reaction.

w/e

I mean all they do is sit in a jerk circ all day long while making fun of other people... It's ghey :L

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2011, 10:38:37 PM »
Hypocrites, especially the ones who tell you not to do something, then they do it anyway. You know who you are, derpface.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »
Hypocrites, especially the ones who tell you not to do something, then they do it anyway. You know who you are, derpface.

My mom? No offence I love my mom but she does that way to much.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: December 15, 2011, 04:52:41 AM »
Smartasses. Basically the people who refuse to admit that you're right, and act stupidly in an attempt to salvage some form of dignity that they think they'll have by acting like a complete retard.

Offline Combine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: December 15, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »
This has probably been overdone to hell, but the current state of music. How anybody can become famous if they have enough money and can autotune their voice to shit.

Rebecca Black.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal