Author Topic: Ask Challenge Anything (ACA)  (Read 30126 times)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Challenge Anything (ACA)
« on: December 03, 2012, 08:12:31 PM »
I was bored, so just made it up.
Just a minor rule, from my own mind. If I find a question too private, I'll not answer on them. Or else, go on.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Challenge Anything (ACA)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:18:15 PM »
favourite band/music group/music type?

thoughts on city 45 pls

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 08:24:56 PM »
favourite band/music group/music type?

thoughts on city 45 pls

I'm not the biggest "original" music listener, but I can come up with some. :P

Favourite band: Avenged sevenfold / Sabaton.
Music group: Techno, dubstep, slight rock.
Music type: Skrillex. (Not sure if music group, but meh.)

Thoughts on C45: Can't wait for it to come back up. Heard a couple of good things around the upcoming new map and I can't wait to see it. Until now, you haven't displeased us yet, with your maps. :P (At least not me.)

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 08:26:13 PM »
why do you want to be "evil" on your CmD
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 08:31:21 PM »
why do you want to be "evil" on your CmD

You made me laugh with that question.
Why I want to be evil?
Erhm... Mainly because I find it slightly fun to be evil, encouraging fear in people does help a bit, than just being plain nice. If a person is afraid of you, you gain more power over said person and therefore you can control the person a lot more. Another thing might also just be my Hl2RP idol, I've had since I was an 02 unit.
I admit being evil isn't always what I wanted to be and I've had the thoughts of making my CmD nicer. The thought hit me once, when me and Pettit spoke together. Destroyed my mood and my happiness about my position when I was the DvL.
But well, as stated above, I find it fun to be evil and I admire to use it against people who's afraid of you. :P

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 08:52:48 PM »
If 270 was to engage in an epic boss battle fight with any past Resistance figure (preferably of significance, but it CAN be someone else), who would it be, and how would you deliver the killing blow?

What is your favorite food?

Favorite game aside from Garrysmod?

Have you ever been to the US? If so, what was your opinion of it?

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
Which do you prefer more:  CCA or Resistance RP?

How do you handle the frequent sexist remarks thrown your way?

Why GRID?

Outside of HL2RP/Outlands, what is your favorite server?

How many languages did you say you could speak?

How's the flamethrower coming along?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »
What did you think of 522 both OOCly and ICly?

Would you like 522 to return one day?

City 18 or City 45?

Do you agree RoflWaffle is a massive gay transexual?

Favourite food?

Favourite film?

Favourite book?

If you had to visit any country(s), what would they be?

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 09:53:29 PM »
So... buttons.

Favorite video game trilogy/series?

Black Mesa: Source?

Does 270 have a 'favorite', or a protégé, per say?

Opinions on Half-life, both on gameplay and story?

Any work with modeling/mapping/coding?

Opinion on the City 45's citizen population as a whole?

Any funny RP moments that you'd care to share? :3

Aaaand, wait, nope, thats it. :3
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 10:00:59 PM »
y u no love me no more? ;.;

Do you still like turtles?

Would you eat a turtle if someone offered you many $$$?

What was commander like for you, miss hot shot?

I saw your picture on post a picture of yourself thread. Not at all what I expected you to look like. I mean that in the best way possible. :L

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 10:36:31 PM »
Makes me feel like a dick. Anyway...

- Hello.
- How are you?
- Are you planning on ripping out any spines?
- If you were to kill someone, what would you use to kill them?
- Favorite game?
- Crack or Cocaine?
- Why is death sex a challenge?
- Ok
- Thank you
- Goodbye
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:21:39 PM by Mr. Pettit ?® »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 01:08:11 AM »
Hey.

What do you think of me?

What do you expect from OCRP2?

Whos yer favorite adminge?

How do you feel to be pretty much the only female in this community?

Do you like being admin?

What is your favorite activity during free time?

Ciao!

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 01:45:13 AM »
 Dear Ms. Deathsex....

What do you think of me as a person?

How are you liking the community so far?

Why did you do this thread?

How bored are you?

How is Europe?

Buy me stuff please?

Can we be fweinds :3?

How does CmD feel?

Can you stop making my unit do beatings on Citizens? it hurts his feelings

Do you wish to troll with me?

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
If 270 was to engage in an epic boss battle fight with any past Resistance figure (preferably of significance, but it CAN be someone else), who would it be, and how would you deliver the killing blow?

What is your favorite food?

Favorite game aside from Garrysmod?

Have you ever been to the US? If so, what was your opinion of it?

An epic boss battle. Well, not entirely sure which rebel character I did like to fight. Maybe Stephen Kane, not sure. If I were to fight him, I did probably do the same, as I did on my OTA unit... Shoot him? :P Or else, making the classic "I've shot all your friends, non of of us have more ammunition, lets do a hand-to-hand battle." I did probably rip out his spine by the end or use it as jewelry. :D

Favourite food. Well, that did be Tortilla. Nom, nom, nom. :3 So good<3

No, I haven't been to the US yet, but I tend to take a trip there. I've got the thoughts of going to be an exchange student and live in US in around a year. Would be fun. :)

Which do you prefer more:  CCA or Resistance RP?

How do you handle the frequent sexist remarks thrown your way?

Why GRID?

Outside of HL2RP/Outlands, what is your favorite server?

How many languages did you say you could speak?

How's the flamethrower coming along?

Well, it's hard to choose between CCA RP and Rebel RP. Both sides of their own cons and pros.
CCA is good is you enjoy being slightly evil and have the control of the citizens. Rebel RP if for the likes of those, who like survival rp, staying out of sight and basically just staying hidden. :P I did say, Rebel RP is more fun on Outlands though, my own opinion. :)

Sexist remarks? Depends if they are serious or not and how well I know the person. If it's a person I've known for long and is joking, I take it fine. If it's a person I don't know and does mean it, I just more likely tend to ignore it in the end, even though it hurts my feelings. :c

Why GRID? Well, I won't be the "GRID IS MORE POWERFUL AND OP THAN EVERYONE, OMG LOL." person. :P When I first joined GRID, I wasn't sure which division I did like to join. I've got merely any medical knowledge so it wasn't going to be NOVA for sure. :P APEX wasn't catching my interest, so it naturally came upon GRID. Here I devoloped my character and enjoyed the entire division. :)

Outside the servers?... Well, I don't play on any other servers than CG, so that would be HRP currently, as OCRP is dead. :P

The languages I can is (of course) danish, as I'm a dane, english and german. I suck at german and I won't say my english is perfect, but doing my best. :P

The flamethrower is coming along just nice. Trying to force some of my friends to help me with it. Doesn't work. :c I need some plans.

What did you think of 522 both OOCly and ICly?

Would you like 522 to return one day?

City 18 or City 45?

Do you agree RoflWaffle is a massive gay transexual?

Favourite food?

Favourite film?

Favourite book?

If you had to visit any country(s), what would they be?

What I think of 522? Harsh character IC, nice person controlling him him OOC. :P He gave me my first blackmark. :c Either way, he did a nice job as the UNIFORM DvL, as I remember him. :P

It would be nice if 522 went to return to Hl2RP. :)

Both maps have their pros and cons, so I won't choose between them. :P Currently, just waiting to see what Oz brings up for us small newbs, waiting for his map. xD

* Challenge of death sex?3 doesn't dare to answer on that. "Hi Rofl."

Already questioned, Tortilla. :P

My favourite film... Ergh, I've got a few. <.<
Horror: The crazies. (First horror film.)
Comedy: Paranormal activity 3. (That movie was so hilarious, I cried.)
Action: Ergh, errrrrrgh..... Dunno. <.<
Cartoon: Tom and jerry ftw!!!! :D

Hmmm... My favourite book? Pfff, I've read some good books through my time. I've got the book at home, but can't remember its title atm, I'll update it later. :P

If I had to visit any country? Hmm... How many may I choose? xD Well, it would be USA, Britain aaaaand.... Japan possible. :p

So... buttons.

Favorite video game trilogy/series?

Black Mesa: Source?

Does 270 have a 'favorite', or a protégé, per say?

Opinions on Half-life, both on gameplay and story?

Any work with modeling/mapping/coding?

Opinion on the City 45's citizen population as a whole?

Any funny RP moments that you'd care to share? :3

Aaaand, wait, nope, thats it. :3

Yes, buttons!

My favourite video game? I'm shifting a lot through my games, so not sure entirely. <.< Assumingly the half life triology and some of the first CoD games. Not the new ones, they are hilarious and copy pasting themselfs since "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare."

Black mesa: source? Cool, I loved it. Until I started hating it for not having Xen yet. >:c That was one of the things, that was the reason I wanted to play it.

Does 270 have a favourite or a protégé? Pfff, not what I remember. She have had her own liking in different units from time to time. I won't say any digits, since I dislike people knowing who I favourtise. :)

My opinions on Half life is great. Great game, great drama, great history and great background. A lot of fun and had my attention from start to the end. :P

Modeling? Nope. Mapping? A bit, tried out a little but didn't come very far in it. :P Coding? I've done a bit, but I'm still a horrible student at it. xD

Hl2RP's population? Well, seeing it's been down for a while, I could say they're dead couldn't I? ;) Anyways, the population is nice enough and most persons knows what they're doing on the server. It's a lot different than the HRP and OCRP servers. :P Hl2RP is more quietfully and peacefully, if you look away from the shooting, torture, executions and such. Of course it happened new persons came on, some wanted some minge, some wanted to learn. Great persons who wanted to learn, which are the ones I always want to help. But in majority? The Hl2RP population is great and I enjoy spending my time with and on them. :)

Any funny RP moment? Yup.
In a long, long time ago, in a f- No not far away universe. Before I was a unit and ran around as a citizen, still trying to learn the basics of Hl2RP, a headcrab attack happened in the city. As I were hiding in an apartment went some other fellow citizens, I looked out the window.  Yes, CCA attacking! The first thing, which caught my eye, was a unit standing on the steps of the nexus. I thought he was doing quiet well... Until a shell slammed right onto him. Magic! He was gone when the smoke  disappeared. :D

Aaaand, alright have fun. :D Hope I answered well enough for your "desire". :P

y u no love me no more? ;.;

Do you still like turtles?

Would you eat a turtle if someone offered you many $$$?

What was commander like for you, miss hot shot?

I saw your picture on post a picture of yourself thread. Not at all what I expected you to look like. I mean that in the best way possible. :L

I love these who loves me. Except those I hate. :) And you're not on my hate list, I just appear not to be much in contact with you. Prepare to be spammed later today. :D

I LIKE TURTlES. They are cute. :D When I was young, I wanted one as a pet... My parents wouldn't allow me though. :c

Erhm... Eat a turtle? :c Well, of course if it was for survival and if I was offered enough in $$ I think I would. BUT ONLY if the turtle meat was prepared, cooked and such. Not raw, eww disgusting. ;-;

Commander for me? My opportunity to listen to what people have on their mind and try to configurate the CCA and talk with the other CmD's about it. I've always been like that. If someone got a suggestion, I'm free to listen and I answer with my opinion. A few people, who actually dared to suggest things, came well out of it and the suggestion was either added or ignored. Depending on, what the suggestion was. (By ignored I mean read through, answered and then opinions was given.)

Makes me feel like a dick. Anyway...

- Hello.
- How are you?
- Are you planning on ripping out any spines?
- If you were to kill someone, what would you use to kill them?
- Favorite game?
- Crack or Cocaine?
- Why is death sex a challenge?
- Ok
- Thank you
- Goodbye
Spoiler for Hiden:

-Hello.
-I'm fine and you?

Yes, the first citizen / unit I'm going to execute on HL2RP is going to be my new neck jewelry. :)

Flamethrower, so much. Burn baby, burn... >;D

Already stated above. :P The first CoD games and the HL games. :)

Not doing any of it, not intending to do it either. :P Maybe cocaine, not sure. Don't know what's best for your health. :x (At least can't remember atm.)

Why death sex is a challenge? Have you tried riding a boy, who's dead and he's not even stiff anymore? That's bloody damn hard! Just kidding, don't know really. The challenge is, what you make it to. :)

-Goodie.
-Np.
-Bye.

Spoiler for Hiden:
DILDO SMACK!

Hey.

What do you think of me?

What do you expect from OCRP2?

Whos yer favorite adminge?

How do you feel to be pretty much the only female in this community?

Do you like being admin?

What is your favorite activity during free time?

Ciao!

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

Hi! :)

What I think of you? Great person, fun to talk to and always supporting me, if I need something. :P Been a while since I've talked to you, gotta change that. As Sexy Frog, prepare to be spammed later today.

What I expect from OCRP2? More control of the playerbase and less minging. Hopefully it will turn out good, so I can actually manage to play a bit myself, instead of taking care of a report each second minute for being stuck, rdm, cdm and so on. :P

My favourite adminge? That's evil to ask, I don't want to favourite people. <.<
But well, I'll make a list. <.<
-Smt.
-Abbot.
-Nicknero1405.
--Hazzieazzie-.
-KillmePlz.

How I feel like the only girl? No differences, I'm just a normal person, at a great community and enjoying the fun it gives me with a lot of other great persons I've learned to know. :) I haven't seen the greater "Omg lulz female." reaction on the servers, but I'm always hearing the unbelieveable "Are you a girl!?" and then I have to explain. Common, but used to it.

Do I like being admin? Of course I do, as I enjoy to help the playerbase of our servers. :) Of course it can be boring, annoying and even frustrating to administrate some of the servers. If it appears to be annoying or frustrating, I mainly take a break or request help from other admins, if there's no others on than me.

My favourite activity during free time is either being together with friends or be on my pc. :P I've got quiet a lot friends from this community, which I keep contact to each day, so no matter where I am, I always got contact to some great friends. <3 Love you guys. :D<3

Cya around! :)

Dear Ms. Deathsex....

What do you think of me as a person?

How are you liking the community so far?

Why did you do this thread?

How bored are you?

How is Europe?

Buy me stuff please?

Can we be fweinds :3?

How does CmD feel?

Can you stop making my unit do beatings on Citizens? it hurts his feelings

Do you wish to troll with me?

Dear Mr. Get.in.the.van.

What I think of you as a person? You're a fine enough guy, which is able to be talkable to. I'll gladly call you my friend from the CG community and I'm always here to support you if you're in need. :P

How I like the community? It's a great community, which I love to be in. Haven't had a greater time on Gmod, since I've joined the CG community. :P

Why I did this thread? It was 2am in the morning, I was currently bored and knewing I had to get up 5 hours later for school. So I made the thread, to see what people would answer me and possible answer on some questions people got for me. :P

How bored I am? I did rather be stomped on by elephants, than sit in school at the current moment. Help! ;-;

Europe is cold. I'm freezing and I hate to get out of my bed. My warm bed, I miss it. :c But either way its fine here. :P

I can buy you a doggystyle dildo? How did you like that? No really, don't know. I'm not feeling I know you quite enough for such. :)

Oh well, I thought we were friends. Now I hate you for using my feelings! And now I don't. Of course we can be friends. :P

CmD feels quite good and I hope I'll be able to help the lower ranked units, if they've got any suggestions for the CCA. Never should a voice go unheard!

No. It's fun to watch. Now beat some more!

Troll? I've never been trolling. I think. :)

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 04:02:08 AM »
who would win in a fight, 031 or 270
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal