Author Topic: Ask Crap-Head Anything - #WOW WOAH  (Read 10227 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Crap-Head Anything - #WOW WOAH
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 04:46:27 PM »
How have you been? It's been a long time since we really talked at all.

About how much of your time is devoted to Lua scripting?

Are you happy with how far you have come with Lua, or do you still see room for improvement?

Great, thanks! I'm currently enjoying the sun an be beach in Greece for the last two weeks I've been here. Coming home Friday.

Ugh hard to say. Sometimes I can use a lot of time, depends if I got stuff going on irl, or out with friends.

Always time for improvement. I'm nowhere near done. I kiss choose to the "bad" way to learn. So I learned exactly what I needed from time to time, so I got a lot of stuff left.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
What's it like in Danefag land?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 09:25:33 AM »
What's it like in Danefag land?

Nice country. Tho i wouldn't mind another week in Greece, very nice weather there :)

(more questions pls)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 12:12:14 PM »
What do you expect of OCRP2's first week? And what do you honestly think it will be like in regards to roleplay?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
What do you expect of OCRP2's first week? And what do you honestly think it will be like in regards to roleplay?

The first week i expect a lot of i'm an idiot for assuming things attacks. But when this stops, i suppose it will be rather popular. I, of course wish the best for the gamemode and a lot of popularity is what im hoping for, but i can't tell what will happen.

In regards to the RP standards, hopefully people would realize that its more serious than OCRP1.5 was. We all need to remind each other in the gamemode, that its more serious. The administrators will also be a huge part of turning it this way. Of course, theres script changes that also points towards it being more serious, but its really the players that has to change to make it more serious than it currently is.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 07:17:31 PM »

The first week i expect a lot of i'm an idiot for assuming things attacks. But when this stops, i suppose it will be rather popular. I, of course wish the best for the gamemode and a lot of popularity is what im hoping for, but i can't tell what will happen.

In regards to the RP standards, hopefully people would realize that its more serious than OCRP1.5 was. We all need to remind each other in the gamemode, that its more serious. The administrators will also be a huge part of turning it this way. Of course, theres script changes that also points towards it being more serious, but its really the players that has to change to make it more serious than it currently is.
Is that just wishful thinking?
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 05:01:21 AM »
attacks won't be a issue.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 05:11:21 AM »
Yeah, I agree, last time I played OCRP it was really the players who were acting full on retarded, including me but this will change when others roleplay along with me and I along with them, which is in fact what happened to many people in V33X.

Also I haven't really dug much information about this but when is the actual planned release of OCRP2?
As per fact Garry's Mod 13 is somewhere in September.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
Is that just wishful thinking?

I guess. I can't see the future, so this is what i believe/guess it will be like.

Also I haven't really dug much information about this but when is the actual planned release of OCRP2?

Theres no date set, but somewhere in September. I'm hoping early september, so i have long time to prepare for GM13, but something tells me i won't have more than a week to prepare ;)

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 05:40:29 AM »
What was the best part, most interesting part, most unexpected, and funniest part of your time in Greece? (4 questions)

What do you think of me?

Can you put me in Incognito, I'm rostered, but our time zone difference dosent allow much time to talk.

If you could live out one fantasy, what would it be?

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 01:08:29 PM »
What was the best part, most interesting part, most unexpected, and funniest part of your time in Greece? (4 questions)

What do you think of me?

Can you put me in Incognito, I'm rostered, but our time zone difference dosent allow much time to talk.

If you could live out one fantasy, what would it be?

Best: The heat, beach, relaxing.
Interesting: Nothing really, it was just really relaxing all day long.
Unexpected: The retarded man that kept going up and down the street saying weird sounds and yelling at people on Greece.
Funniest: The thing where you get dragged after a boat in a ring, we always do that (me and my cousin), when we are on holidays together.

The Incognito is not really "alive" atm. It will be at OCRP2 so i will put you on that one :)

dunno, fly or something?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 09:22:19 PM »
Is it true what everyone is saying that you only live once? Or do you live multiple times?

Best feeling you've felt?

Are you bi-polar because you seem that way a hell of a lot lol

Favourite word in english and danish? Please translate for the lazy people ;-)

Favourite animal?

Favourite car?

Favourite film?

What does one think of me? Full honesty :-)
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 07:27:26 AM »
Is it true what everyone is saying that you only live once? Or do you live multiple times?

Best feeling you've felt?

Are you bi-polar because you seem that way a hell of a lot lol

Favourite word in english and danish? Please translate for the lazy people ;-)

Favourite animal?

Favourite car?

Favourite film?

What does one think of me? Full honesty :-)

I do not know, sorry :(

No, i just get upset over dumb people.

I have no such thing, sorry :(

Cat

I've always loved the Lamborghini Murciélago

You're a really nice guy. Friendly, good admin, knows his shit. We've been friends for a while ;). Tho you are not that active anymore :(. Get more active ;c

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 07:57:01 AM »
Mainsteam time, what do you think of me?

NVIDIA or AMD?

Intel or AMD?

CoD or BF3?

Have you played Blacklight Retribution yet?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »
Mainsteam time, what do you think of me?

NVIDIA or AMD?

Intel or AMD?

CoD or BF3?

Have you played Blacklight Retribution yet?

You used to be cool, then you kinda went to a retarded troll.

NVIDIA

AMD

Neither.

Nope :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal