Author Topic: Leave of Absence  (Read 3549 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leave of Absence
« on: August 14, 2011, 06:49:36 PM »
Lone has been slowly corrupting my mind to the way of the Bronies... I believe the damage is repairable and I will be taking a temporary leave from Catalyst to cleanse my mind with ultra voilent movies, video games and maby another deployement in Afghanistan. I have no idea how long this will take, maybe two days, maybe weeks or months. But I'll just necro bump this thread when I'm truely back in game and not just the forums.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 06:52:39 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leave of Absence
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 06:58:27 PM »
My god, my little pony is like slow poison....you can feel it slowly creeping into your mind.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 07:55:39 PM »
But I'll just necro bump this thread when I'm truely back in game and not just the forums.

So you say you are leaving ingame, but are still on the forums because of these girls?
If you didn't notice yet, the forum is the only thing infected with this virus. It's more likely to only play the games, and not go on the forums to be released from them. Or simply follow the "How to block pony shit using adblocker" tutorial on the forums.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 07:57:06 PM »
You will become one of us.

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 05:55:40 AM »
Renegade leaving? MASSIVE PARTY.

oh, not the forums..? but that's almost where he's worst...

Seriously, thank god.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »
If you join the army, don't think you'll be deployed to Afghanistan right away..
So you really are Twenty-Three? I find that.. Where are you from?
But please, go there and get shot... You shouldn't be able to read this, wait, fuck, hacker!!!!!!1111!1!11

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 11:59:53 PM »
If you join the army, don't think you'll be deployed to Afghanistan right away..
So you really are Twenty-Three? I find that.. Where are you from?
But please, go there and get shot... You shouldn't be able to read this, wait, fuck, hacker!!!!!!1111!1!11

From Italy moved to US at young age, naturalized citizen served a term in Afghanistan, came back and went to medschool, my life in a nutshell.

Ducky, I read that, I take massive offense to that because I have seen good people die. I have seen my friend's brain exsplode onto me in out humvee because of a sniper, don't make another comment like that, I consider it flaming.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 10:50:51 AM by [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal