Author Topic: kind of funny  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Wyler

• Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
kind of funny
« on: November 21, 2012, 09:05:31 PM »
Am i the only one that thinks its kind of odd that multiple admin have been demoted because of one player who breaks multiple rules in multiple servers? like really he has been perma banned god knows how many damn times and just because the rest of thee admin or owners are to lazy to read what he wrote or dont use their common sence. if he has been banned multiple times by different admin i would think that this guy is really an issue. constantly rdming, breaking fear rp and a ton of other bannable offences. some good admin have been demoted and im sick of this shit. its time you start doing your damn jobs people.  get off your ass and fix this it is not fair to other players or admin. also he is getting  people in his org to harrass everyone on harbor. i enjoy garrys mod but minges like that guy ruin the fun for everyone.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: kind of funny
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 09:07:34 PM »
there's a section called admin complaints for a reason.  if someone is doing something wrong make one.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Wyler

• Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: kind of funny
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 09:10:14 PM »
well thats the problem i dont know who keeps lifting his bans and being easy on him. we have tried many times and still have not been getting help i was also basically just venting hence why i did not mention this guys name.

Post Auto-Merged: November 21, 2012, 09:11:31 PM
and its not like me making a admin complaint will help this we have tried. im just sad that i cannot role play anymore because of thusi issue and this guys bann is being lifted in 5 hours and my stomach is just sick

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
kind of funny
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 09:51:09 PM »
Pm me the said persons profile link or steamid.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal