Author Topic: [DENIED] Graham Campbell's Civil Authority Application  (Read 968 times)

Offline Streak

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Graham Campbell's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:18:29 AM »
Graham Campbell's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: grahamc22

IC Character Name: Graham Campbell

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Graham Campbell has always wished of being a police officer at an early age, he wishes to help this earth to achieve utmost safety. He always has respected the police forces that take the criminals down and take them to jail, making the world safer. Graham has always tried to prevent the crime by reporting any suspects to a police officer and wants to achieve something in his life and trying to make citizens life better by jailing the criminals. He waits for the civil protection to be like his dad. His dad always put him to hard work because he wanted to his son to be strong and to have good willpower. Now Graham is rewarded for doing the jobs his dad gave him. Graham is a citizen, before the war and now after the war. He even can give his life to union to help it even little. Graham has been harassed by civil protection and he wants to change it . By joining the Civil Protection, Graham wants to beat criminals who haven’t obeyed the laws and rules. Graham wants to detain the criminals and give them a lesson why you should obey rules and should help the union in any way they can. Graham is good handling and aiming weapons when he had an hobby called; Airsoft. Graham is good at it and almost was the best in his team. He always used patient to help him at his battle and also used stealth. Graham's main objective of joining the Civil Protection is to help the union because the union has helped and gave discipline to Graham. Because all what the union has gave to Graham he wants to help the union in any way he can in his life. What really opened Graham's eyes was the seven hours of the war. Graham saw that the union has the power to control the earth and powerful enough to handle all situations those criminals can do.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Graham is a pure, trustworthy, honourable, loyal and a kind person. He is lawful and rarly gets into trouble.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect them to be rude for me, because they want to make me get used for that. Example : Situation when criminal will try to be rude as much as he/she can when he is getting killed, jailed or handcuffed. But I will know that Civil Protection will be really friendly and respectfully to me. They will be rude in start but will make it more less when I get more experience on this and know that It will just make me stronger. Graham believes that when he joins the Civil Protection he will get well fed and trained to help the union as much as Graham can. He knows to obey the other units and is always cautious for any alerts. He also knows the units may/may not respect him, so he won’t complain if they do hate him. Graham expects a lot from this, a cop like job and better food. It is a lot of stuff to expect, but he is hoping this works and he becomes a crime fighting CP.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
The baby got a name "Graham Campbell" He got it from his dad whom is dead. His mother transferred the name to her child because she wants always wanted to remember her dead husband who died in a incident at work. Graham's dad died because he was carrying wooden planks and he slid from the wet concrete to the fence and slipped under it, getting a ten meter drop to the sand. He died because he was unconscious and had dropped head first on the sand, getting both his spine, and skull broke. After the death Graham's mom did find a job to keep his small family well fed. When Graham turned 7 years old, He wanted a police officer job and played always with his friend as a police officer or as a sheriff. When Jason was 16 years old, he started a hobby called "Airsoft". He was almost always in winning team and lost just few times. He had two airsoft guns: Glock and a G36. Graham won lots of medals in contests and cash to, he was in 100 top-list of the airsoft champions. His tactic was simple; be patient and calm while waiting for enemy, when one will appear. Chase him slowly and look everywhere else for other targets and shoot him when it is time for such. When the portal storms started Graham's mom woke up Graham from sleep, grabbing Graham from bed and said "Get only the items that you really need. Nothing else." after that Graham as quickly as a reflex got his backpack to left hand and started to pack clothes, underwear, money and a cell-phone. Graham was about to take his favorite toy, Blue, his mom said "That's not important, leave it here." Graham nods and closes the zip from the backpack and gets to his mom. Graham's mom started dragging Graham to garage and started taking keys from her pocket, she unlocked the car and said to Graham "Get to the backseat, now." As she said that she opened the garage door and got in the car and Graham quickly got to backseat and closed door, after that Graham's mom started the car and kicked the pedal and Graham's head bent back because of the acceleration. After a while, Graham raised his head and tried to look from the window, then Graham saw plenty of cars on the road. Graham's mom said "We have to get out from the car and run from the forest" Then Graham's mom took Graham from the backseat and said "Follow me, just run with me. Don't look back or don't stop." After that Graham's mom started jogging and waiting for Graham to get out from seat and follow her. Graham thought for a second and got out from the seat and when Graham was running to the forest he saw lots of vehicles that had mounted guns on top of the vehicle. Then Graham's mom yelled "Run! Run, Graham!" Then Graham started running to his mother when she started to run deeper in forest. Graham tripped because of trees root, hitting his head on the soft ground. Graham's mom didn't notice it and ran deeper, deeper to the forest. Graham yelled "Mom, come back!" But Graham's mom did not hear it and ran so far that Graham didn't see her anymore. Graham got up and looked behind him hearing beep sounds. When Graham looked behind him, he saw a couple of figures that had an gas mask looking mask and suits with blood on it. The creatures had a black baton and pistol. They took Graham to their vehicle and the vehicle did not have any windows so Graham couldn't look where they are. After two hours the vehicle stopped and the humanoid looking creature grabbed Graham's hand and got him out from the car. After that Graham didn't want to remember what did happen after that. But now the Graham is back again and is 23 years old and healthy. When the combines invaded the earth, Graham had to leave his hobby because that was illegal now. But Graham just said to himself "It's bad to leave my hobby but Union thinks about your best. And rules are rules. I don't want to get in trouble." After the invasion, Graham was 19 years old. He had adapted to the new laws and rules. But still keeping his main objective: Report to Civil Protection about anti-citizens and contraband item location and anything that will help the union.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About a year.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Half a year maby longer.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Just over a month

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +00

5. In what country do you live?
Ireland

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
In a darkRP XITE server (now XR), acting as a cop having fun hostage events.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Graham Campbell
CID: 43312
Height: 6 feet, 7 inches
Hair Colour Dark blonde.
Eye Colour: brown.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Fast learner
Mental Defects: Not great at math.
Mental Advantages: Fast thinker.
Notable Qualities: Good with weapons

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am willing to give my life to the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept all actions performed by me and under my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal to the Universal Union as long as I live

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
When I was younger, I had wanted to be a cop. And to give back to the UU what they have given to me.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Graham Campbell hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:24:17 PM by Nicknero1405 »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Graham Campbell's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:21:06 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:

Duplicate of this thread: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=16114.0

Hence, obviously denied.
(PS: You STILL don't even meet the required post count.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal