Author Topic: Hello Catalyst!  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Catalyst!
« on: August 02, 2012, 09:35:52 PM »
Hello Catalyst Gaming! I am just another user who has just started playing on your server. I look forward to roleplaying with you all! I can tell I am going to like this community, I do not see any our-of-lore characters or even adminges! I think I am going to like this communtiy.  :)

I am hoping to help the communtiy open Vortigaunts to the server (If they aren't open already.) I have already typed out all the information users will be needing for the vortigaunts. However, I udnerstand that I require to get the Staff to know me, and become a trusted user. One of these days (I hope), I will be able to to so.

Anyways, I better get started on my roleplay!

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Catalyst!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 05:12:23 AM »
Hello Catalyst Gaming! I am just another user who has just started playing on your server. I look forward to roleplaying with you all! I can tell I am going to like this community, I do not see any our-of-lore characters or even adminges! I think I am going to like this communtiy.  :)

I am hoping to help the communtiy open Vortigaunts to the server (If they aren't open already.) I have already typed out all the information users will be needing for the vortigaunts. However, I udnerstand that I require to get the Staff to know me, and become a trusted user. One of these days (I hope), I will be able to to so.

Hello sir, I do hope that you enjoy playing on Catalyst-Gaming. Please, if you have any questions, ask a admin! Also if you are banned do not PM RoflWaffle, make a ban appeal. But we really do wish you enjoy Catalyst-Gaming and all of its wonderful admins and owners (sometimes unless they are on their period  ;) ).

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »
Welcome to C-G, hope you enjoy your stay!
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 12:25:41 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Fully appreciate it!

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 01:54:35 PM »

Aren't you from vFG? Hello anyways.

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »
I recall being in vFG. But I quit the community (could not tolerate the unprofessional admins and such.)

killerpanda12

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
hello

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal