Author Topic: Was passing the neighborhood and decided to drop by!  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Was passing the neighborhood and decided to drop by!
« on: February 23, 2012, 10:33:19 PM »
For you who don't know me which is a lot mostly. I have been playing Garry's mod since I was 12 (now 18!) and I decided to take a break from it and focus on school and work. I was thinking about people who I  have talked to before and thought of this community! I have been in perps community as well and was involved in this community when it first started. I am not saying I am playing gmod (not yet since I work everyday and don't really have time).

So whats going on these days?  :)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Was passing the neighborhood and decided to drop by!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 09:43:49 AM »
Welcome to the community, hopefully when you're free from school and work you'll stop by on some of the servers :D
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 11:58:24 AM »
I will probally get on since I have vacation this weekend.  Will find out later mostly tomorrow since tonight I'm going out.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 02:29:48 PM »
GLHF
I mean, welcome.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal