Author Topic: [DENIED]Adam Henmon's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Caramel Raccoon

• Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Adam Henmon's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 11, 2012, 11:09:35 AM »
Adam Henmon's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Caramel Racoon

IC Character Name: Adam Henmon

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
     My character has always wanted to grow up and follow his fathers foot steps. His dad was in Law Enforcement about 3 years before the Combine invaded. He was killed on a job to arrest a drug dealer, throwing his son into grief. With the old Law Enforcement now gone he has only one other option, to join the CCA.

Adam Henmon wants to join the CCA to follow in his fathers footsteps as best as possible and to enforce the new law. He has always supported the Combine and now wishes to watch the street for them. It's now his only goal and aims to please.

Adam wants to be able to keep misbehaving Anti-Citizens off the streets and to bring peace to people recovering from chaos. He hopes to learn more discipline and to gain respect from other people as well as superiors. He wants to prove hsi worth and not be seen as one of the common dogs. And most of all he must follow his father in the new world Law enforcement of CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Adam is a kind but straight forward person. He can be Aggressive and take action immediatly if he has to. He prefers to avoid conflicted but isn't afraid. He's Trustworthy, Loyal, Hard working but ca be Sneaky and Manipulative. At times he can be very Cold and Cruel if you provoke him.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
     I expect CCA to be everything he's wanted. I expect him to progress through the ranks at a decent rate as he'll be eager to do whatever he can. He'll probably be diswraught by how much conflict he'll confront but he won't complain about it. He'll probably enjoy the job very much and get a hold of things quickly.

Adam will most likely be curious of motives at first making him uneasy around other Officers but he'll get used to things. He'll work hard and maybe even have fun with it. He will definately not dissapoint and will get moral boosts from any compliments to his work.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
     Adam was born on May 8th, 1996. His mother died giving birth to him so all he ever had was his father. When he was around 17 he recieved a call saying that his father had been kill in a gun fight. When he asked further details they said he went to get a dealer and was killed turning a corner. Not long after the funeral he moved into his Aunts home until he graduated high school. He got his own apartment and lived there until the invasion.

After the invasion Adam was devastated. He had always wanted to be a police Officer to follow his fathers footsteps. Now in the new world he lived in City 36 dreading the Combine. Before long he convinvced himself they were only there to help and began to trust them. One day he noticed CCA officers walking around and realised they were the new police here to help. Not long after him and 50 other people were shipped out of C-36 and he was the only one to be transfered to City 45.

Before his transferring Adam had lived with his cousin in an apartment in the UCH. They would often be together constantly althought they would always argue. Adam's cousin, Jake, couldn't stand the combine. They took his family away from him and killed them all. Adam tried to convince him that it was because they resisted but was always ignored. Over time Jake saw how Adam looked at the CCA and kicked him out.

Adam ended up living in his own apartment waiting for the day he could join. One day CCA charge through the building taking everyone out of their rooms. They were all lined up on the bottom floor for inspection and a search. The Officers told them that 5 rebels were living in the building and asked they be given up. Not long after they decided upon who they were and killed them right there. Jake was one of them.

Adam felt no mercy or shame. He figured he deserved it for being against the new law. For shaming his Uncle, Adam's father. Soon they were transported over night and now Adam is in City 45, trying to get used to thing and to join the CCA.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Around 4 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Whatever the East Coast is? (Sorry don't know the official name)

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
     I led a group of soldiers through a heavily armed enemy base on another server. We came across what seemed like a lab and scanned the area. Within a few second half my team was dead and I had to quickly evacuate the rest before it was too late. as my team escaped I made sure my enemies were occupied so i stayed and opened fire on them. Within a few seconds I was ICly killed but my team had made it away.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Adam Henmon
CID: 20295
Height: 5'8"
Hair Colour Shaved Head (Brown when its grown)
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 195
Mental Distinctions: Nothing of importance
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: He can tend to process things faster than the average person
Notable Qualities: Brave, Strong but Questioning

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I have never been detained before.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Whenever I recieve them

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
     I want to join the Combine Civil Authority follow in my fathers footsteps and protect the people from harm. I want to serve the Combine and their New Law with all my heart. I wish to keep the streets clean of any Contraband and Anti-Citizen actions. I want to serve those who are only hear to help.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Adam Henmon hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:49:05 PM by KillmePlz »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Adam Henmon's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:48:42 PM »
UNIT: 03109
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Adam Henmon>
Citizen Identification Number: 20295

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application questions 1 and 3 do not meet minimum standards. Back-story does not meet with IC information. Read up on HL2 canon and the timeline. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.CmD.03109>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal