Author Topic: [DENIED]Jack Lambart's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Jack Lambart's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 09, 2012, 02:04:52 AM »
Jack Lambart's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Haloosh

IC Character Name: Jack Lambart

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Jack Lambart wishes to join the CCA because he wants the respect, power, and sense of duty. He wants to have a stable life and to be safe. He sees all of these things in the CCA, he also understands serving will be easier than to resist and be more stable and providing for him. 

Jack Lambart has been a loyalist for a few years now and he thinks he can handle whatever the CCA could throw at him. He knows he will have a rough time getting through the training of the CCA but he thinks he can handle it and become a Civil Protections Officer. Serving is what he was born to do.

Jack Lambart knows the CCA are there to preserve the peace and to keep order. He is ready to serve with all his might, he will never try to betray the CCA and he will sacrifice his life for his companions in the CCA. Jack Lambart will never betray the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Jack Lambart is loyal, courageous and obedient.
He is loyal because he has served and lived by the Union for several years now and is trustworthy until the end.
He is courageous because even when those around him could not take the CCA anymore decided to revolt, he stood by the CCA no matter what, never giving up.
He is obedient because not once has he been detained for any unlawful action.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I expect the Combine Civil Authority to be an learning experience for me and my character. I also think joining the CCA will better my role playing abilities in Catalyst Gaming. For my character, it would be more of an achievement, the uniform, and stun stick, being more intelligent and being superior. He is a little cocky, and because of his confidence, he will stop at nothing to make it to the Combine Civil Authority. He hasn't really killed anyone, nor hurt anyone seriously, but he is prepared to do so, if that is what it takes to join the CCA.
I also expect the CCA will be extremely fun since being a citizen is so fun. I hope to have a very long and intriguing role playing experience while playing as a CCA. I also would like to try and meet the other side of catalyst gamming and its players. I expect this will be a great experience for me and intriguing.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Jack Lambart was born August 8th 1990. As a child Jack liked to fight and bully around the other kids.  At the age of 12 Jack was expelled from school and was private schooled until age of 14. When Jack became the age of 15 he decided he wanted to do more with his life. Jack also realised he wanted more respect from his peers. So he decided he was going to change his ways and do things for the better good of the people.

By the age of 18, Jack decided he wanted to go to college, and get a good career when he graduated. He got into college and stayed for 3 years of his course. He quit so he could go back home to his family and help hide them during the 7 Hour War. The combine soon found Jack and his family. They soon slaughtered his son and wife because they were believed to be Rebel supporters.

Soon after they bound him and shipped him off to City 45. He was lost on his first day there and he was surrounded by the combine forces.  Jack had no clue what he should do at this point he was grieving for the loss of his wife and child. He was soon ordered to go to his apartment and put away his small amount of rings he was allowed to keep and take with him to c45. When he finished he decided to walk around and get to know the people of the city and what the city looked like. On his way around he was mugged by a citizen and a CCA unit saved his life. Soon after the mugging Jack wandered the streets thinking about what he should do. That is when he decided he wanted to join the CCA. So he could protect those who could not protect themselves.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 3 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Roughly 1 year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
It has been about 2 months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Time Zone

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It had to be when my friend introduced me to RPing in HL2 because the people who taught me and guided me were the best teachers for RPing I could have asked for.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes I do. I follow directions, (ICly) and love listening to peoples stories.

IC Section

Full Name: Jack Lambart
CID: 89623
Height: 6'0"
Hair Colour Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 165lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Strong willed, and has a cool temper unless pushed to far.
Mental Defects: None as of yet.
Mental Advantages: Is always obedient and can take the worst of disciplinary actions. Mentally and physically to a point.
Notable Qualities: Athletic Build, Good Eyesight, and Excellent Vocational Skills

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No I have always been obedient of the laws and have been respectful to all CCAs.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, my character has become accustomed to the taste and it has grown on him.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I live and die for the Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept all responsibilities taken by and given by me.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal until my dying breath.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I wish to become apart of the Combine Civil Authority to enforce even the smallest laws. I want to make the city administrator proud of whom protects the city, and I would like to make the citizens of City 45 to look up to me, and the others, as a role-model.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jack Lambart hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:20:37 PM by Mooch »
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jack Lambart's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 12:58:09 PM »
UNIT: 101
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: TrO
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jack Lambart
Citizen Identification Number: 89623

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-TrO.101
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [PENDING]Jack Lambart's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
UNIT: 101
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: TrO
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...