Author Topic: Un PK For HL2RP  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Dafliska

• View Profile
    • Awards
Un PK For HL2RP
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:22:29 PM »
Steam Name:Dafliska
Steam ID:
Character Name: Alec Vashaskaya
Admin who issued PK: YankeeSamurai Or KasparoVv
Reason for Un-PK: I dont normally do what I did when I got banned, Ask Statua. He knows that as wel as I do. I was bored and annoyed at family so one thought connected to another and I had what I like to call "A Bad Idea". Was Kinda Ignoring NLR, But  I was also accused by Yankee Or on Of the other Admins there that I "spammed Healthpacks And ate a shitton of food" even though I only drank a bottle of water and used 2 medigels. All in all, I think I should be unbanned. Though I could understand it not happening.

EDIT2: Alright RTLK, Ill just make a new char then ^-^ , You can move it to Denied .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:39:49 AM by Dafliska »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Un PK For HL2RP
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 09:44:35 PM »
First of all, it wasn't me who accused you of mass-eating food.

Secondly, the reason you were PK'd is because you thought it would be a good idea to take on a combine sniper team all by your lonesome, with an SMG. You were killed three times in a row, and every single time you died, you returned to your place of death and began shooting at combine once more. It was a fucking horrible breach of NLR and good sense. And what's more, I hear it was all for the sake of getting a kevlar vest.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:15:39 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 01:02:35 AM »
I was waiting for you to learn about the dangers I warned you about ICly. You obviously didn't take the rules I had set seriously. For this, I have no sympathy in you. Just dissapointment. Maybe you'll oocly learn to listen for the next group you join.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 04:19:54 PM »
To address Dafliska's edit:

A word in advance- KasparovV can confirm all of the below.

It was, in fact, KasparovV who mistakenly thought you were mass-eating food. It was also KasparovV who issued the PK.
However, I fully support KasparovV's decision to PK you; the PK will stand.
o7

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 05:29:05 PM »
I'd like to post as a witness. I was cornered by the two OTA snipers in Zone 3. I radio'd for help getting me out of there and Alec responded. We met up, and discussed how to get out of Zone 3. He pulled out his SMG and told me he needed to earn his vest by killing an OTA unit. I kept trying to get him to follow me out of the zone, and twice he refused in an attempt to get a clean shot at KasparovV. So, I escape on my own. He then radios in that he was shot. Later, he was killed.

Then, he ran to the station I was at while the snipers happened to be moving to the Zone 3 Canals. He tried to shoot at OTA again, still trying to earn a vest. And he was killed again doing this. He repeated this once more, with the same level of success.

Offline Dafliska

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
Yeah, I know I kinda Ignored NLR but at the time I didnt really care. Well, look where that got me eh?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »
PK stands based on what I have read.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »
Locking and moving to declined.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal