Author Topic: hl2rp character ban appeal.  (Read 2763 times)

Offline George L. Hunt

• View Profile
    • Awards
hl2rp character ban appeal.
« on: July 07, 2011, 05:17:35 PM »
Character name: George
Steam ID: xXDarkBishopXx

Reason: I was on the bridge going into D2, the one where you go through the apartment door to get to, and when I try to get back in to the apartments, the door was locked. I had no way out. So after a while of thinking, I decided to take my chances and jump off the bridge to get back to everyone else. It killed me, so it counted as a suicidal act, and pk. So my character was banned.
Length: perm character ban.
Server: hl2rp server.
Banner: I'm not sure, all I know was it was a Cp.

Why should I be unbanned: I really like the server and I did not know that I would get banned automatically with no say for doing it. I was seriously just trying to get back to everyone else. If I wanted to be a minge, I would of done stuff like that in the last 4 days I was playing the server. I'm new to this server, and I just got my only character's story going, and I would hate to lose him and have to make a new one.
Possible evidence of misunderstanding: This was my first time I ever did something against the rules.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hl2rp character ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 06:29:05 PM »
Its not against the rules.. you suicided which means your character simply.. dies permanentaly.
You can still make other chars and shit.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 03:28:52 AM »
The main problem here is the fact that the D2 UCH was locked, that HAS to remain open all the time.
what

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 04:00:30 AM »
It can be locked in rare circumstances.  That was one.

Offline SCG-CUREDMYCANCER | Russia

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 05:59:31 PM »
What I picturei s that that door was locked, but he must have not asked an admin to bring him back in. So he decided to jump and go back there after respawning.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 03:27:51 AM »
I was the one who placed the ban, it was you and around 5 others randomly jumping off the bridge. Now that is one of my pet hates. I will always place a PK up for someone who jumps off the bridge and or cat walks *Intentionally* because of how stupid and failRPish it is. Obviously you would die from the fall and if not you would be crippled thus recieving an amputation. I hope this cleared things up.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 12:09:36 AM »
It was justified in the placing as I was there for it (I believe.)

Just develop a new character.  And don't jump off bridges or roofs or anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal