Author Topic: SimplePortal won't display certain blocks  (Read 2315 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SimplePortal won't display certain blocks
« on: September 25, 2012, 09:14:23 AM »
SimplePortal (ie, the page/plugin you come to when you first load www.catalyst-gaming.net, the one with all the blocks) won't load things such as my info, recent topics, announcements and who's online

Click to see the original size.

apparently no one else is getting this, so, idk

edit:

Click to see the original size.

apparently entirely empty, idk.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:19:28 AM by Smt »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SimplePortal won't display certain blocks
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 09:25:51 AM »
Having this issue as well. Pretty sure everybody has it. RTLK told me he would solve it today when he gets home. But theres kinda more important things right now, like returning the HDD data. It will be solved at one point.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
We understand the HDD issue is important. Smt didn't say "fix now or X will happen". He's making developer's aware of the issue in case they weren't aware. Now that he along with other community members with this issue and myself know that you are aware of this issue, we'll patiently wait for an issue.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 01:39:19 PM »
Fixed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal