Author Topic: OCRP I dont know if im right...  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Nick

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP I dont know if im right...
« on: June 16, 2012, 11:07:23 PM »
I'm a police officer, I just patrolled the water factory and was at the intersection when all of a sudden a car just stops in the middle of it, it was the mayor Billy Witch Doctor.Com. I told him to move considering he was blocking the entire intersection, he responded to me "what did you say?", I said again, "move". Then he said, "Go around". I said move still, then someone hit his car, i took my chance to move and pushed his car a bit considering he went backwards to continue to block me... Even though he said go around... but i was already driving off and stopped on the side of the road.
Then I asked him what he was doing, and he said demoting you. So I continued on saying I am a police Officer not your royal servant, and basically get out of the traffic, im not supposed to let you off on a few laws here and their.

I have some screenshot of the conversation. I don't know if you can read them, but I don't see how its fair to demote me.
It says that i exceed the limit of 190.00 something limit. Here's a link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022919595/screenshots/

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP I dont know if im right...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 12:56:21 AM »
You did the right thing. You're supposed to enforce the law, not serve the mayor. The mayor is not above the law.
Live free or die

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal