Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 76194 times)

Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #420 on: January 03, 2013, 10:15:45 PM »
Matt slowly walks down the stairs to the basement hearing scruffy yelling calmly by forcefully saying.
But that down son, your going to get someone hurt...
As he reaches the end of the stair case he looks at the two of them then in the same manner continues to speak.
No fighting in the Inn please, and could I ask you to put away the drugs mister?

Out of Character for OOC:
We're at the gas station.
Well shit. Void my post.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #421 on: January 03, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »
It is obvious that Scruffy intimidated Ori, with his stun baton. Ori raises his hands, walking backwards slowly, trying to persuade him that he is wrong.
"L-Look, I don't want any trouble. I'm not here to steal your stuff or something, and I'm not even from Russia. J-Just keep doing what you are doing, put that stun baton down, and I-I'll walk away."
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #422 on: January 04, 2013, 03:23:47 AM »
The scanner unit slowly starts to increase its height above the city, it's audio and movement scanning turning on. As it hovers above the town, sound waves strikes into it's audio scanner. Quickly the scan unit starts analyzing them and locate the noises. The scanner slowly turns towards the location of the sounds, analyzing them to be two different kind of voices. The small camera slides out of scan units hatch, looking towards what appears to be an old yellow and white building. Searching through its database, the building matches its memory; A gas station.
The camera slides back in behind the hatch, as the scan unit starts to hover high above the ground, towards the gas station, the slight humming voice being audible. Small sounds of electrical shocks is heard coming from it once more, a single mechanic beep following.

"<:: Overwatch scanner unit; Nine-three-seven-eight-one, reporting: Voices analyzed. Location: Gas station. Unit relocating. Directives: Code Nine-b."

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #423 on: January 04, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »
**Edwin begins to spin around, turning his gaze all around the Inn lobby, not finding any kind of component, he faces the doors out of the Inn.**

"I suppose I will look outside?"

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: January 04, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
Ori hears something "Humming", sounds like it fat away. He turns around with his hands still raised, searching for the source of the strange sound. However, it seems that the sound is balanced, Ori hears it in both of his ears. He looks above him, seeing something small, mechanical like. It seems that he has a colored eye, like the Scanner's eyes.
Ori recognizes it. It was a Combine Scanner.
"Fuck."
Ori quickly pulls his radio from his pocket, pressing on the button to speak into it.
"I... I think we got a scanner, above the Gas Station. It is... Looking at us..."
We must.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #425 on: January 04, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »
My baton isn't a stun baton, just like a collapsible nightstick that privateers / military /police use, similar to the ones in Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas.

Scruffy walks through the open garage door, shifting his eyes up into the airspace as the difficult-to-see scanner, waving his baton around. "It's a camouflauged commie jet! They're here to steal all of our fucking women!"
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: January 04, 2013, 03:54:33 PM »
The scanner unit briefly stops up, the moment the male steps out. The scanner hangs for a second, as the male begins to yell what he has spotted. The hatch briefly opens up, the small camera sliding out facing towards the male in the open garage door. A bright flash appears from the camera, as it slides back in and the hatch closes shut.

"<:: Overwatch scan unit; Nine-three-seven-eight-one, reporting in: Human. Male. Analyzing database for matching identification, please stand by."

As the last word is reported back to the headquarter, the scanner unit starts to hover upwards, above the gas station in an attempt to blend into the sky above it as it is programmed, trying to disappear once more.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: January 05, 2013, 09:31:27 AM »
Keiji chuckles in reply to Edwin and Tekel.

"I've handled enough of their tech to know that there is in fact a way to rid of said tracking."

Keiji sighs nonchalantly, though quickly turning uneasy.

"Y'know...I might not wanna take a risk. I'll shut it off and give it a triple check."

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: January 05, 2013, 11:30:31 AM »
Scruffy blinks a few times as the camera takes a picture, falling onto his back with a grunt, he quickly reaches behind him and grabs his backpack, holding to to his chest as he lays on the ground.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: January 08, 2013, 12:43:31 PM »
**Edwin spins to Keiji, raising his right index finger and gesturing in a dramatic fashion**

"Yes! Now, I hope you know where to start looking because you've got my curiosity, congratulations."

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: January 08, 2013, 12:56:16 PM »
Worried about the scanner, Ori pulls his radio from his pocket, pressing the button on it, and talking into it.

"Umm... Should I worry from the Scanner? It's high up in the air and... Wait... It's coming down..."
You can hear the flash sound from the scanner through the radio.
"Agh! It took photos of me. My eyes..."
Ori rubs his eyes for a bit, blinking as he does. He then puts the radio in his pocket, looking at Scruffy. He decides to leave him alone, better to go away. He walks away, getting further down the hill, still worrying about the young girl.
We must.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: January 12, 2013, 01:10:23 AM »
** Ali, whom has been calming herself outside for sometime, walks down across the road to clear her head. As she continues up the concrete pathway, she spies Ori and Scruffy further up the way. Curious, and having very little to do, she approaches them, not seeming to notice the scanner **

"Er... What's going on? I thought I heard some shouting."
I'm a fag

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: January 12, 2013, 01:15:32 AM »
Ok wrap things up. Outlands should arrive in the next couple days and RP in here will cease without extending into the server. Experiences in here however may cross over as long as the rules stated in the OP are followed.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: January 12, 2013, 01:19:41 AM »
Ok wrap things up. Outlands should arrive in the next couple days and RP in here will cease without extending into the server. Experiences in here however may cross over as long as the rules stated in the OP are followed.

I figure that once the actual server is up and in service, Elions will lock the thread, and any RP sequentially following events that have already been wrapped up will be cut short (hopefully for players to follow up on in the server).
I'm a fag

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: January 12, 2013, 01:56:14 AM »

I figure that once the actual server is up and in service, Elions will lock the thread, and any RP sequentially following events that have already been wrapped up will be cut short (hopefully for players to follow up on in the server).

I hope that it will be possible, as we will always need to change characters, and most of the chances not everyone will be on the server to continue the RP. I suggest not closing this thread untill the current problems are solved, while trying not to make new ones.
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal