Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 76193 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #240 on: November 10, 2012, 11:14:13 AM »
As Ori hears no reply, he decided to drink some milk by himself, opening it and taking a sip.
He puts all of the items in his backpack.

He shouts to the Inn "I'm going outside to scavenge for some stuff, I'll be back in about 12 cycles!
He looks to the headcrab on his shoulder, saying to him "Would you like to come with me, or stay here?"

Out of Character for OOC:
Please reply, as I want to meet your Vort.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: November 10, 2012, 12:41:29 PM »
34370 makes a light squeak in response, he hops down, scurrying back towards the Inn, occasionally peeking behind himself back at Ori, eventually circling around the Inn and returning back in through one of the entrances in the back. The headcrab goes into the lobby, he sets himself on the carpet, spinning in a circle in ways similar to a dog, before laying down on the ground, its legs curled underneath it as it lightly coo's to itself softly.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: November 10, 2012, 12:47:21 PM »
As Ori sees the headcrab going back into the Inn, he waves goodbye at him, and walks away.
As he walks, he comes near the broken wooden fence, hearing the sounds of the fire inside the cave. He decides to get in to investigate.

He shouts: "Hello!? Can anybody hear me!?" Waiting for a response.
We must.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: November 10, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »
The vortigaunt's head lifts up to the sound of a voice nearby, he looks towards the entrance, his claws still hovering over the fire. After a moment, the vortigaunt takes his claws away from the fire, one claw begins to glow slightly with traces of vortessence energy. The vortigaunt starts to cautiously move towards the door, back hunched forward. His left claw is held slightly in front of him, ready to claw anything at the door, the right claw holding its vortessence charged. He wraps his fingers around the foilage, pulling it away from the entrance door in a quick movement. The vortigaunt makes his way into the open air, scanning around him with his claw charged with vortal energy. After a moment, his claw is aimed towards a man standing by the road. The vortigaunts eyelids perk up slightly, as if not expecting the presence of a human, but its claw still remains up and aimed at said human.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: November 10, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
As he sees the door opens, he moves a bit closer to it, but backing away from the vortigaunt with the vortessence charged, slowly backing away more and more.
"E-Easy there, I don't want to harm you. Just looking for supplies, a-after that Antlions Raid...
We must.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: November 10, 2012, 01:12:01 PM »
Excuse my Vort-speak, I'm very a little rusty.

The vortigaunt tilts his head to the side slightly, seemingly confused about the Antlion raid part, then shakes his head. "This one does not require the use of.. 'supplies'." He says, his voice low and gravely like most vortigaunts. He lowers his right claw back down to his side, the energy stored in it fading away. "This one aplogizes for its previous behavior." His eyes blink at random intervals as the corners of his mouth seem to go up slightly, perhaps in a smile?

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: November 10, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »
When Ori sees the Vortigaunt is lowering his claw, an idea pops out of his head.
"Say, we got a few wounded back in the Inn, you think you can help us in anyway? Our supplies are a bit limited, but we got about two medics."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 11:39:44 PM by turhral=S=C= [1-03] »
We must.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: November 10, 2012, 03:01:46 PM »
When Ori sees the Vortigaunt is lowering his claw, an idea pops out of his head.
"Say, we got a few wounded back in the Inn, plus a dead Antlion Guard, you think you can help us in anyway? Our supplies are a bit limited, but we got about two medics."

I SAID THE FUCKING GUARD IS GONE....
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2012, 03:02:36 PM »
"Say, we got a few wounded back in the Inn, plus a dead Antlion Guard, you think you can help us in anyway? Our supplies are a bit limited, but we got about two medics."

You MOVED it, it isn't REALLY gone. We can still find it and use it, you just pushed it.
We must.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2012, 03:10:08 PM »

You MOVED it, it isn't REALLY gone. We can still find it and use it, you just pushed it.
He moved it... off a cliff. :3

The vortigaunt lowers his head for a moment, as if in consideration. He looks back up at the human, coughing into his claw before speaking. "This ones vortessence is weaker then that of my kin, this one shall attempt to assist." His eyes blink at random intervals again as he watches the human.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 03:18:30 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2012, 10:34:20 PM »

He moved it... off a cliff. :3

The vortigaunt lowers his head for a moment, as if in consideration. He looks back up at the human, coughing into his claw before speaking. "This ones vortessence is weaker then that of my kin, this one shall attempt to assist." His eyes blink at random intervals again as he watches the human.

We drive about 2 miles to the bunker and off the cliff. You can't see it unless you Superman Jesus.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2012, 10:44:29 PM »
Bringing my char back in this.

Keiji awoke at the Inn, dazed and utterly confused. He gave himself a few moments before trying to sit up, grabbing his head in pain. As he finally begins to come to senses, he notices the wrappings around his left arm, eyeing them for a moment before lowering said arm off his head and slowly trying to stand.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: November 10, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
Just gonna timeskip since the people I need have opted out. Basically, Vi gave Keiji a good dose of antibiotics, cleaned his arm, and sealed it up.

Violet Collins

Violet is sitting in an old metal folding chair off to the side by the window of the room being used for patients. She's periodically checking up on both Keiji and Scruffy, the last two left in the infirmary. She sits in her chair, looking out the window and softly playing her harmonica. She looks over at Keiji as he gets up.

"Morning sleepyhead. Don't stand so soon. You should really get some more rest. The little cut on your arm, it got infected and almost killed you." She smiles at him reassuringly. "You're all good now. Just get some rest and let your body do the work."

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: November 11, 2012, 02:28:54 AM »
Keiji groans, doing some small stretches.

"Jesus...how long was I out for?"

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2012, 08:42:39 AM »
Shit. Alright, edited my last post, no sign of the Guard.

It seems as Ori does not understand the Vortigaunt, tilting his head to the side.

"Vor...Tessence? I would guess it is that green stuff you do with your hands?
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal