Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 76250 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2012, 10:09:57 PM »
Violet Collins

Violet quickly moves to catch Keiji, being careful not to spill any of the antibiotics.
"Woah there. Hey. Sir?" She places the canister on the counter beside the bed, supporting Keiji's limp body. She lightly shakes him, tilting his head back.
"Hey! Can you hear me sir?" Violet pushes Keiji back and rotating him so he lays flat on the bed. She fumbles for her radio while doing so.
"To any medical personell listening, I have a patient on the second floor of the inn, male, currently breathing but unconscious, patient is suffering from one major laceration on the arm. Wound is severely infected and not treated for. I'm going to need some assistance immediately. she places the radio on the table quickly, then checks the mans vitals again. (heart rate, eye dilation, and temperature)

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2012, 10:31:20 PM »
Keiji's limp body falls unresistingly back onto the bed. His breathing is still relatively normal, but his fever is still rising. His eyes are closed, but his mouth is open.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »
Jennifer catches the pistol, insecpting it for a brief moment before nodding firmly to herself. She ensures the safety is off, and slides it away in her holster along her right leg. She flips the top over, clipping into place with a rusty old button. She pats the holster a few times before looking up to the man on the roof, holding a smirk on her face.

Apologies about that. I've just done buisness in some cases where people tend to be a bit more difficult to deal with an require some....persuading of sorts. Hope you were able to put it to good use.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2012, 11:38:04 PM »
After all the clean-up, Ori sat near the fireplace with 34370 on his shoulder.
He drops his backpack, checking for items. He pulls out a jar of milk, a melon, and some books.(Yes, I do have them in my inventory.)

He shouts to the Inn "I got some milk, a melon and a few books, anybody wants some!?
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: November 06, 2012, 07:27:36 AM »
Snatch nods back and says

"I hate bows for a reason, A man named "Eagle" shot me and nearly killed me, If he comes here, You would be good friends."

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: November 06, 2012, 11:36:58 AM »
Jennifer glares up at the man in a somewhat strange manner, shaking her head slightly as she hears him mention the man. She mumbles something silently to herself, then slings her bow around her back, walking towards the edge of town. As she walks along, she withdraws a radio from her damp jacket, adusting the frequency slighty and flipping it on. She checks the radio once more before speaking into it...

This is Jennifer Hanson, checking in after the storm. Anyone out there in the pass who needs help?

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: November 06, 2012, 03:37:57 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Isn't Jennifer injured though???

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2012, 04:51:09 PM »

You needa reply, gosh darnit, or my char can't continue

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »

Spoiler for OOC:
Yes, I'm still injured. She has a heavy limp in her leg, and has limited mobility in that arm as well. She'd be in a great deal of pain, and be limited in mobility overall (IE: no climbing, jumping, running, lifting, etc.)

Current Characters:

Former HL2RP-Characters:

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »

You needa reply, gosh darnit, or my char can't continue
i need simon...

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2012, 07:22:16 PM »
Bumpin cause I wanna keep this going

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: November 08, 2012, 09:18:32 PM »
I'm doubtfull about keeping this thread up currently due to the HL2RP server imminently being up. We'll wait to see.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Thought I might throw another one of my characters into the ring.
* Darkshifter98 throws a pokeball

Up the road from the Inn, near the knocked over fence line, lies a small cave burrowed into the rock face. One would notice some loose foilage covering the entrance, hiding it from the outside world. Inside, a fire is heard crackling. The inside of the cave is painted an orange tint from the fire, burnt embers from the small fire float up slightly into the air. Standing over the campfire is a semi-young vortigaunt. He holds his claws out, warming them up in the fire. The vortigaunt noticably has scars covering its torso, from the looks of them, they appear to be bullet wounds. Despite this, the vortigaunt's skin is a dark green color, being relativly smooth, but not as smooth as most around his scars. The vortigaunts four eyelids blink at seperate intervals as he stares into the fire, he shrugs its shoulders lightly. After a moment, the vortigaunt's head swivles towards the makeshift door. The noise outside seems to have ceased, and the rain doesn't seem to be as loud as before from the vortigaunt's stand point. The vortigaunt turns himself left, with a slight effort, the vortigaunt walks carefully towards the door. His two fingers wrap around the foilage door, he pulls it away to peek his head outside. The flooding has gone down enough for the town nearby to be navigatable, from the looks of it, but theres still flooding down the hill to the vortigaunts right. After a moment, the vortigaunt puts the foilage back, returning back to the fire. He stands near the fire, stretching lightly from side to side. His two fingers drum idly against his palm as he repositions them over the fire.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2012, 02:12:40 AM »
Spoiler for OOC:
I'm back!

Borislav slowly pokes his head up from out of the basement, seeing as the antlion threat has diminished.  Heading up the stairs,he turns to the right and reenters the windowless room, praying that it wasn't being used as an infirmary.

Spoiler for OOC:
That room isn't being used, is it?  Also, edited because the carcass was moved :(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:35:04 PM by Hazard Time - DayZ sucks »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »
Spoiler for OOC:
I'm back!

Borislav slowly pokes his head up from out of the basement, seeing as the antlion threat has diminished.  He stares a while at the antlion guard carcass, shying away from it as he heads up the stairs.  Turning to the right, he reenters the windowless room, praying that it wasn't being used as an infirmary.

Spoiler for OOC:
That room isn't being used, is it?

If you read any of the previous pages, we got the Antlion guard carcass away. You're staring at an empty doorway, good sir.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal