Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 76249 times)

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2012, 11:40:14 PM »
Keiji looks up at Snatch, sighing and throwing his hood back. He's soaking wet and exhausted, but nevertheless, musters the strength to stand up on both feet, groaning in the process. He gives himself a quick second to snatch his Axe and holster it in his belt, checking his 9MM's clip. A quick glance seems as though there's 4-5, but he can't tell. Keiji then slides the clip back in, flicks the safety off, but doesn't pull back the top yet.

"You got any idea what the fuck's going on here?"

Out of Character for OOC:
Btw, this is what my char looks like, cept with a black hoodie. Pants are similar, though: http://passtheagony.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/shane.jpg

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2012, 11:45:03 PM »
OOC:
Spoiler for Hiden:
You'll have to excuse the fact that i might take a bit longer to respond to this. I'm trying to think of stuff for everyone to do as well as how to get rid of the Guard in the best way possible.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:54 PM »
OOC:
Spoiler for Hiden:
You'll have to excuse the fact that i might take a bit longer to respond to this. I'm trying to think of stuff for everyone to do as well as how to get rid of the Guard in the best way possible.

Nbd, mang.

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands\' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2012, 11:52:27 PM »
OOC:
Spoiler for Hiden:
All good dawg.

Post Auto-Merged: November 03, 2012, 11:55:42 PM
*Snatch responds as quickly as he can:*

No! I just heard a lot of shots, So i came up then fucking Ant-Lions ruined the place! Get up here!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:55:42 PM by Texas »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2012, 11:59:34 PM »
"But what about all the people down he- Oh, fuck it."

Keiji follows behind Snatch, pistol at the ready.

We may have to take a break soon to allow others to reply, be it today, tomorrow, etc.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2012, 12:32:09 AM »
Violet Collins

Violet quickly drops her rucksack on the ground, unzipping the main compartment. She pulls out various first aid kits and a box of latex gloves, sliding a pair over her hands. Some of the kits are made of hard plastic, some are soft bags. She pops open one of the larger plastic cases, taking out a 2" roll of bandage. She pops open another hard plastic case, a bit smaller. She removes a bottle of isopropyl alcohol from the smaller case and unscrews the cap. She grabs a 4"x4" gauze patch, tearing open the paper packaging.
"You're going to be alright. This is going to burn, a lot. But it will heal up nicely." She pours some of the alcohol into Jennifer's arm wound. She wipes away the excess and blood with the gauze patch. She hears Scruffy come in with his wound and poorly wrapped field dressing.
"Alright sit tight for a few bud." she says to him after he snorts whatever the pill was. Violet wraps Jennifer's arm wound tightly with the gauze. She moves to the leg bite with the embedded tooth.[/i]
"Looks like you got yourself a present. I'll have to get that out later." Violet takes a triangle bandage from the large kit and makes a doughnut bandage large enough to surround the tooth. She cleans out the wound and immobilizes the tooth with the doughnut. Violet finishes wrapping the leg wound with the gauze.
"I'll be right back. Just going to check on this gentleman over here. If you need me, holler." Violet moves over to scruffy, changing her gloves and examining his wound.
"How did you manage this big guy?"

Need more details on Scruffy's wound

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2012, 12:39:45 AM »
Thomas quickly gets up from being shoved by Violent and covers them up the stairs as violet starts to treat treats Jen. Thomas starts to reload his compact 9mm, putting the half spent magazine in his pocket and pulling another seven round magazine from a small leather pouch on the side of his belt and keeping the gun pointed downstairs.
God dammit, I use to get paid for this shit...

Thomas starts to look around and notices no other Antlions near by and looks at the women keeping near them he looks around the area for any kind of leader then looking back at Violet
Now what the hell do ya'll need me to do now?
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2012, 01:58:29 AM »
Jennifer simply grinces, with soft, muffled cursings to go along with her treatment. As Violet finishes her temporary work, Jennifer gives a slight nod. She reaches along her right leg, sliding out what appears to be a makeshift knife. She also wrestles her bag free from her right arm, it dropping to the floor with a thud. She curses aloud slightly, stretching down to flip it open, and slide out a 9mm pistol from it. She slides out the magazine, checking it before slapping it back in, preping the weapon.

A-anyone need a pistol?

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2012, 11:59:52 AM »
Beans stands, firing another shot blindly towards the doorway. Some of the buckshot hits the guard, while more of it strays away into the wall, the floor, and a normal ant lion. The pellets do not kill the ant lion, instead injuring it. He pumps his shotgun, firing another shot at the smaller ant lion. The buckshot tears through it's main body, killing it after a few moments of immense agony, I need some fuckin' help here!

Meanwhile, upstairs, Scruffy blinks quickly, sniffling every few moments. He nods quickly to Violet, One of those little- FUCKING LORD THIS IS GOOD... Aghh... Scruffy rubs his nose, blinking, Little thingy bit me... Oooooh...
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2012, 12:09:15 PM »
Keiji flies upstairs, passing Snatch and hearing Beans' cry for help.

"I got your ass, Beans!"

Keiji then rushes over close to Bean, opting to switch to his Axe instead; realizing his shortage of ammo. He stands adjacent to Beans, taking a quick look around before twisting to stand by Beans' side, ready to attack anything that might slip by the fury of his shotgun.

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2012, 02:32:24 PM »
Snatch hears the girl say "a-Anyone need a pistol?" and yells out:

"Right here!"

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »
Sorry for late reply, was on weekend stuff.

As Ori sees and feels the headcrab is holding tight, and hears the rubble that is going outside, he quickly says

"Shit... Anybody got some spare SMG ammo?"

He then looks over to the little headcrab talking to it.

"Don't worry buddy, just hold tight."
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2012, 02:39:40 PM »
Snatch hears the words of Oli then takes out around 12 rounds of SMG ammo out of his bag and throws it over shouting:

"I found that on the way here! Make it last!"

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2012, 02:51:56 PM »
Ori hears Snatch, catches the almost empty mag and loding his MP7. He flicks the safety off, and turns his head to 34730, saying to him
"Hang on, this will be a bit bumpy."
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2012, 03:05:55 PM »
The tiny headcrab looks down at the shiny object in the Ori's hand, he makes soft squeak of uncertainity. He loosens his grip slightly, putting his frontlegs a little farther down his shoulder and torso, before putting his back legs where his front legs were, pushing off of of Ori's shoulder and quickly scurrying underneath the stairs. The headcrab lets out a soft squeak towards Ori, perhaps of luck?
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal