Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 76234 times)

Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2012, 04:32:36 PM »
Thomas nods at Beef and quickly turns and runs to Jennifer's aid, seeing the Antlion bite her he takes up quick yet steady aim not focusing on his breathing and slowly fires one round at the alien's head while still moving towards her, not attempting to kill it but to get it away from her.

As Matt finishes the climb up the path from the cottage to the town he hears the Antlions and quickens his pace slinging the hunting rifle and draws the .357 magnum and pulls the hammer back.
He reaches for his radio again yelling in to it

God dammit someone give me a sit rep!
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2012, 04:45:22 PM »
As the battle continues to rage on upstairs, 34370 lets out a soft whimper for the people above. The grip on Ori's shoulder tightens as 34370 fears that one of the three doors breaks open.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
The antlion continues to pull at Jennifer's leg, it's fangs burried into her leg. She continues to scream out for someone to shoot it, dropping her upper body as she notices Thomas taking aim.

Take the shot!!!

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »
Violet Collins

Violet gets pulled into the Inn by Eli. She disengages her targets, switching the MP5 on safe.
"What is the bi-" The guard charges into the inn's doorway, knocking Violet to the side, her MP5 sliding across the floor into the corner. She sits up slightly dazed, looking toward Eli.
"Eli!" she shouts to him, concerned for his safety. As Eli is tossed aside, Violet runs up to him, helping him up carefully.
"Jesus fuck... That thing's going to tear the bloody wall apart unless we do something." Violet looks at the structure around the doorway, noticing dust falling from some of the bricks, hearing the wood begin to crack and splinter.
"What do we d- Eli! Your arm! You alright?" Meanwhile, she hears the commotion from Jennifer.
"Eli, get somewhere safe. That arm needs to be looked at." Violet runs to the stairs, grabbing her MP5. She runs up to Jennifer, pushing Thomas aside.
"Move!" she yells at him.  She switches the MP5 to full auto, unleashing a rain of 9mm rounds into the Antlion latched onto her leg.
"Get off her motherfucker!" she yells. Violet notices Jennifer is bleeding a considerable amount. She carefully pulls Jennifer all the way through. Violet then heaves Jennifer over her shoulder fireman carry style and quickly runs up the stairs, breathing frantically. She lays Jennifer on the bed, quickly looking at her arm, and checking the wounds on her leg.
"We gotta get you cleaned and patched up before you go anywhere."

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »
Jennifer moans in agony as Violet hauls her upstairs, laying on the bed. Indeed, her arm and leg are bleeding both very considerably. Not enough to cause a immediate problem, but enough to make her weak, and unable to really function in the case of further emergancy should it come to the room. She mumbles curses under her breath, groaning and biting her lip to try and resist screaming from the pain. Both cuts are deep, and an antlion tooth still remains in her leg.

N-No problem. I don't think I'm going anywhere....

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2012, 10:20:53 PM »
Beans lunges behind the bar as the ant lion enters, pumping his shotgun. Scruffy trudges upstairs, leaving a trail of blood. Beans grabs his radio, holding the talk button,

Git to the in you lazy old fuckin' fart! Guard just broke in when me an' Scruffy got 'ere and Eli in in way over his head!

Beans quickly clipped the radio onto his pants, standing up and firing a shot towards the guard, hitting it's main body. The shot does very little, leaving but a small dent in the guard's natural armor, he pumps once more, taking aim at it's head, turning to Eli, Git it in the head!

As he reaches the top of the stairs, Scruffy stumbles to Violet's and Jennifer's location, grabbing a roll of bandages from his pocket given to him by Beans. As he wraps it around his bleeding wound, he nods at violet, Whenever yer ready, sweet cheeks.

Scruffy reaches into his backpack, pulling out an orange bottle of pills, unopened. He squeezes the top and twists it off, using his index finger and thumb to pull one of the pills out. He uses the end of his baton to mash it against his knee, some of the pill's fragments listlessly flow onto the floor with the dust. As it's finished being mashed, he piles it into his hand and below his nostril, snorting it up with a disgusting sound.

That's fuckin'-.. good..."
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2012, 10:36:35 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Hold the fuck up, I shot the antlion, I was waiting for Elion's reply..

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2012, 10:41:23 PM »

What ant lion?

« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2012, 10:42:19 PM »

What ant lion?
The one attacking Jennifer

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2012, 10:45:34 PM »
Ah okay. Well ask violet I guess? Idk

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2012, 11:01:22 PM »
OOC: Sorry for not replying :/

The shadowy figure steps out into some light revealing that it is Snatch, While the gunshots are going on he runs to where Beans is at and shouts:

"Fucking great, These pieces of shit! Any spare weapons? Pipe? Anything is good for me."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:16:58 PM by Texas »

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2012, 11:12:21 PM »
Is it okay if I get in on this somehow? I'm gonna use my char Keiji, but I have no clue as to how I should hop in on this.

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2012, 11:15:18 PM »
Is it okay if I get in on this somehow? I'm gonna use my char Keiji, but I have no clue as to how I should hop in on this.
I still don't know how i am.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2012, 11:28:19 PM »
Fuqit, I do something

The door to the Inn basement by the outside staircase suddenly bursts open, with Keiji falling in backwards and attempting a quick recovery. As he scurries to stand, an Antlion appears in the doorway and sets his sights on him, ready to pounce. Keiji, out of instinct, raises his axe soon as he sees the Antlion begin to lunge and smashes the blade down on it's head, splitting it in half. In giving such force, he falls ontop of the now limp incest, struggling again to stand and remove the Axe, setting it beside him and discarding the carcass, slamming the door shut and putting his back against it, slowly sliding down onto his rear, and panting heavily; nearly hyperventilating.

"Jesus...fucking christ...I ran all the way here from my Workshop...that thing chased me the whole fucking way, christ...

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2012, 11:32:45 PM »
Snatch heres the Door burst open and runs down when Keiji is cutting it in too.

"Keiji?! That you?! You need to get up here!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal