Author Topic: Replace the "dead" servers with a more popular gamemode or something new!  (Read 7727 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Doesn't it cost more money when we having more servers up at the time...

no, not unless you're factoring in used resources on the box that the other servers can't use because they're being occupied by an empty SRCDS instance, then no it doesn't cost anything for CG to put up more servers

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You could replace the CSS server with a CSGO server and see how that works out.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
I do not think Morbus works, but if it did I would organize little events like I have been doing on other morbus servers. They are very fun :D
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CG has kind of hit it's potential already and i don't think it will get any better.

Nobody has seemed to solve the problem, let alone find the problem with the servers of why nobody goes on them. So why don't you do that instead of saying to keep putting up more servers and take more down.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CG has kind of hit it's potential already and i don't think it will get any better.

Nobody has seemed to solve the problem, let alone find the problem with the servers of why nobody goes on them. So why don't you do that instead of saying to keep putting up more servers and take more down.

One possible reason for the extra servers' unpopularity could be their lack of roleplay in an inherently roleplay-based community.
o7

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

One possible reason for the extra servers' unpopularity could be their lack of roleplay in an inherently roleplay-based community.

I agree with the post above!  I wish there was a military RP or fallout RP for example instead of GMR2 or CSS which no one plays on anymore.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal