Author Topic: STALKER: Call of Pripyat Story  (Read 2410 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

STALKER: Call of Pripyat Story
« on: November 29, 2011, 08:40:38 PM »
A S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat fan-made story by me. I thought that I would end this or continue. Normally, this was used for DeviantArt, which I don't use my account on there anymore.

The story of a stalker.

I get equipped to my journey to the outer wastes of this reactor explosive ghost-town called 'Pripyat'. I have a objective signed by my USSR Commander, he made a deal with me. This is what he sent me.

"Dear, Detective Pelster Zelski."

"Detective, you are to find a group of stalkers and a few mutants, there are many of them and I want YOU to put a bounty on each of these so called stalkers. I want you to get equipped tommorow and I mean TOMMOROW or else you will be put on a 7-day ban! You hear? I have a AK-47 and a stalker suit with minimal gel layers, kevlar, boots, and well... A attachment satchel in the back of your suit which holds 2 artifacts slots and 6 gasmask canisters. The equipment you will be carrying is a Radioactive detector which finds radiation hotspots around Chernobyl and most of all, your very own duty knife with a mark called 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s  H.O.M.E.' and... Well, your own big backpack filled with medical kits, syringes, forceps, scalpels, and ammunition. I want you to find the clue on what happened to my soldiers... If you find out some information on my missing soldiers and whether stalkers or mutants killed them, I'll owe you a award."

"Sincerely, your dealer Kreig Kelsteri"

I throw the document back in my backpack and look outside noticing a few stalkers walking in a group with modern weapons. I also notice that this place feels like a abandon place abandoned by its inhabitants... Well, it looks like people still live here... I feel sick when I jump out of the helicopter, feet first onto the soil. My radiation detector starts beeping insanely. That means that I am in a radiation hotspot. I raise the detector to my eyesight and notice the meter bouncing higher and higher, "Oh jesus, will you look at that?" I say to myself and notice the number is VERY high so I move a few metres away. The detector starts beeping slower and slower as I move away.

I put the rubber gasmask over my face, then inserting a canister on the sides of it. I place two canisters in green on the it. It felt stuffy and hot over my face but didn't bother taking it off, only counting that this gasmask could save my life.

I notice a abandoned boat far in the distance, seeing it has been rusted a lot and I mean a lot... I also see a few wildlife around it in the swamps. I take out my AK-47 and load a new fresh magazine inside the slot, then ramming the hammer on the side back and let it fling. I just walk on by near the swamp but then, I notice a Psuedodog coming right at me! That creepy skank had a horrible face and walked on four legs, its torso was HUGE and his face was mixed like a stirring pan. I put my ironsight over his face and squeeze the trigger, I resist most of the recoil sent back into my body.

The psuedodog takes a lot of hits and gets wounded up by the looks of it. He squeals away while a path of blood is left behind, my heart was beeping fast. I kept on walkin' by, feeling my spine shiver. I then see a path leading to Skadovsk. But then I hear someone speak coughly over the speakers at me. "Stalker, we don't want trouble here so I recommend putting yours away!" I hear this speaker so I just attach the rope around my back and front, then I throw the AK-47 ziplined on the rope, attached to me.

I grab the knob and twist it, noticing that this knob was hard to open due to the rust taking over most of it. I look around the place, taking off my gasmask and inserting it in my backpack. I look around the place and notice a big man leaning on the counter, doing a puzzle on a newspaper that was recently torn up. I walk over and place my hands on the counter, hesitating with a quiver. "Eh, do you got any drinks?"

He gets up suprisingly and says "Uhhhh... Yeah... Yeah, we do! Ah, yes!" He throws himself under the counter and opens a few cupboards, finding a grey can covered in a title called 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Energy Drink.' I smile and say "How much?" "That'll be 50 rubles." "Wha- Nevermind... Here take it.." I throw the money on the counter and grab ahold of my energy drink, stuffing it inside my backpack and started walking away but I was stopped by his voice again. "Eh, sir! Do you want to look for... Artifacts? Heh." I stop and turn around on my heels. "Say what?" "Do you want to look for artifacts I said?" "Well... Sure... I guess." "Look here buddy, my stalkers went missing lastnight due to a leaping mutant, but there is a valuable artifact there keeping all my hired bastards away. If you get it for me I will give you 1000 rubbles for it."

I blink curiously at it and say "1000 Rubbles you say?" He responds. "Yep. 1000." I then say "Whats the location?" "That'll be over near the lake. I'll pinpoint on your PDA." A pass the man my PDA and he passes me it back in just a few minutes. I walk outside and look down at the PDA, seeming to notice a location on it, seems new so I click on it. Information pops-ups with MANY information such as old radiation hotspots, mutants mostly crawling around there and known-generated artifacts.

I put my detector and AK-47 away and look up in the sky as my gasmask emits a well glistened breath while I breathe. I sigh and make my way back into the ghosted-town of Pripyats outer core... Chernobyl.

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: STALKER: Call of Pripyat Story
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 08:44:45 PM »
I notice many typos and misspelled sentences in this story. This made a few months ago, sorry if your having trouble reading!

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
I notice many typos and misspelled sentences in this story. This made a few months ago, sorry if your having trouble reading!

Double post... *Twitch*...

I might read up on this but I'm not to interested in S.T.A.L.K.E.R really :P
Looks good either way.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 07:43:52 AM »
Degtyarev isnt in that wall of text. Fuck shit...
I assume the ship was intended as the skadovsk, but you sail door knob...
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 07:51:25 PM »
Degtyarev isnt in that wall of text. Fuck shit...
I assume the ship was intended as the skadovsk, but you sail door knob...

lololo- Degty fetish?
jk <3

And,

I read up on it, good job. It kept me reading 'till the end!

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »
 This is a made up story. I mean, the main character you play has a role like anyother Stalker who inhabitat the zone itself. Skadovsk's bartender takes in each individual to hunt for artifacts that are needed.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 12:20:20 AM »
This is a made up story. I mean, the main character you play has a role like anyother Stalker who inhabitat the zone itself. Skadovsk's bartender takes in each individual to hunt for artifacts that are needed.
But in the game everyone has names like "yuri windpipe" or things like that. D:
Degtyarev should atleast have been a minor character... He is the only guy in the tank with a goddamn ecosuit :c
Sorry, but i cant help from being sad when i read call of pripyat :c
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal