Author Topic: Creative story contest (!! Winner gets a mystery gift via steam, if they win!!)  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Renegade Awesome and today I have something special, create your own stories, based on whatever video gamed / cannon you want, and the winner get a mystery game via Steam.

The rules are as followed

- Please, you will not just leave a comment, only a story.

- Your story must be of some length, 4 sentences won't work.

- Serious replies ONLY.

- More questions, contact me via steam.

Alright, begin.

There must be atleast two pages of replies before a drawing

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Eternal Chase

A drop of water splashed on his forehead. Leonard sat up. He wiped his hand across his greasy forehead and looked about. He was in the same, wet smelly drainage pipe he was in the night before. Leonard looked back down the pitch black pipe. He had run through it the night before, no light to lead the way. The thought of the oversized, intimidating combine soldiers  was his only motivation to keep going.

Leonard was an average sized man, his long, greasy untrimmed hair. His unshaven oriental face. His many scars and wounds from previous encounters. This description was on the front page of the wanted list on every universal union members datapad. The combine soldiers, the unions most tactical and effective ground units, were after Leonard. He was classified as the priority one target, wanted dead or alive for trying to overthrow the union.

The universal union had created a new world order, enslaving mankind to do their hard work. Within seven hours, the world went from it's civilized state to a world of oppression and slavery. People were classified as citizens, put into controlled metro centers and given a unique number known as a Citizen Identification Number, also known as a CID. Citizens are entitled to one ration which includes a 150 calorie packet of edible supplements and a half liter of water. To some, this was the perfect life. Chemicals were added to the food and water to make this way of life seem great. The chemicals also make people think the leaders of the union, their "benefactors" fixed all problems mankind has created in their previous society.

However, to others, they do not deserve this life. They want their old life back and for the so called, "benefactors" to leave forever. Leonard was one of these people. After about a month of suffering, Leonard had enough. He rounded up a couple other citizens and escaped the city. Leonard and his group, named "Reformers", settled in the outer canals of City 45. They were living a much better life away from the rule of the union. They ate non perishable foods such as beans and canned soup. They drank purified water they collected from the canal and boiled.

This life however didn't last. The combine soldiers, formerly known as Overwatch, noticed activity around the outer canal area. A few years before the seven hour war, the black mesa research facility accidentally opened an inter-dimensional rift between the Xen world and Earth. Xen creatures began infesting the planet. In the outer canals, Xen creatures such as headcrabs and antlions are a common sight. These are very dangerous, violent creatures and are a danger to the Reformers. Overwatch noticed more activity in these creatures and suspected someone was in the area. Overwatch patrols began which brought up another threat for the reformers. Eventually, Leonard went back to City 45 to recruit more members. He returned to the outlands with a few more citizens. Overwatch noticed this and began watching Leonard. He started something though. More and more citizens began fleeing the city to live in the outlands. This made for more traffic which meant more attention. Overwatch set up an outpost in that particular location in order to stop this rise in refugee trafficking.  The Reformers met another group known as Easy, particularly Easy Station. They discussed and came to an agreement and created a larger group known as Alliance. The main goal to all Alliance members was to keep refugees safe from overwatch and Xen life.

This is how Leonard ended up where he is now. It was an average day in the outlands. Leonard was out with his buddy Dave looking for items of interest such as food or ammunition. Out of nowhere, an overwatch helicopter soared overhead toward one of the refugee camps. Leonard and Dave returned  to the Alliance headquarters. Leonard grabbed the laser guided rocker launcher and a couple rockets. He tried to convince Alfred, another reformer member, to come help as Dave was too exhausted from the day. Alfred wouldn't help leonard so he went alone.

Leonard found the helicopter firing at a refugee camp. He took one shot at the helicopter and it exploded into a ball of fire on the spot. Leonard didn't realize there was more then one helicopter.  About ten seconds after the first helicopter was destroyed, a second one swooped down and threatened Leonard with its pulse cannon. Leonard took another shot but missed. Now out of rockets, he headed for safety in a canal tunnel. Normally, this would be good enough. He would hide in the tunnel, the helicopter would leave, he could return home. Today however was not the case for a ground team began heading toward the tunnel. With his sniper rifle and SPAS-12 shotgun, Leonard went further down the tunnel without stopping. He could hear the ground team moving in. It was pitch black in the tunnel and his flashlight eventually died but Leonard wasn't stopping there. He kept going, feeling the walls and taking careful steps. He kept his eyes shut to make it seem less dark and lonesome in the tunnel. He had reached the end by nightfall, the dimly lit landscape of the country could be seen. He decided to stay in the tunnel to rest and keep out of sight. Once he was sure the one ground team was no longer pursuing him, Leonard laid down and went to sleep.

Leonard looked outside. It was light out now though the sun had not yet risen. He could hear the faint sound of the wind rustling the leaves on the trees. There were no more sounds of helicopters or gunshots or explosions this far out. Just a steady drip of water from the tunnel and the silent noises of the early morning countryside. Leonard snapped his attention back to the dark of the tunnel. He listened intently.
"Approaching sector borderline. No viscon at this time" he heard in the deep, crackling voice.
"Ah gadamnit." Leonard said quietly to himself. He gripped his shotgun and headed toward the end of the tunnel. He peered out, looking left, then right. He could see a forest to his left, ravaged by war and fire. To his right were rolling hills, fenceposts dotted lines up and down the hills. The drain pipe dropped about four feet into a shallow but swift moving creek. The water was a grungy brown colour and smelt of mold and mildew.
"Viscon priority one target. Sector four four two west borderline. Engaging." he heard in the same deep crackling voice. He heard two shots from the AR2 overwatch standard issue rifle. Two plasma projectiles whizzed overhead. Leonard jumped from the pipe into the creek. He turned around, switching off the safety on his shotgun. He pulled the trigger, firing a twelve gauge buckshot down the tunnel. There were only two overwatch units this time. One of them was hit. It dropped with a solid thud. The other unit kept advancing, pulling off a few shots here and there but missing. Leonard looked around. He noticed a large rock ten feet down the creek. He took cover behind this rock and pulled out the combine sniper rifle. He charged the core and took aim at the tunnel. The overwatch unit stopped at the end and took a look around. When it stuck its head out, Leonard took the shot. The glowing lenses of the units helmet went out. It hit the wall of the tunnel and fell out, splashing in the water. Leonard hesitated, then slung his rifle and proceeded downstream.

Leonard had been walking for about half an hour, looking for another canal drain pipe. He found nothing other then junk and rocks. He considered returning on the surface but Xen life was popular closer to the city, not to mention he would be easily spotted by an overwatch helicopter or ground team. He decided he would keep moving, in hopes to find another drain.

His foot contacted something solid that gave way. He looked down to find an eroded crate. He pried back the top and found a shipment of canned ravioli. Leonard took a few cans and stuffed them in his bag. He took one of the cans and began prying the top off with his knife. He looked inside at the contents of the can. They seemed to be fine so he ate the can of ravioli on the spot. He heard a helicopter in the distance.
"Shoot. Not this again." he said to himself. Leonard tried to find cover. About a hundred feet to his right was the edge of the forest. Up and down the creek was open. To his left was also barren and probably filled with antlions. He ran for the forest. The helicopter getting closer. He made it to the forest and looked back. The helicopter was flying around the tunnel exit and heading down the creek toward Leonard. He went further into the wreck of the forest.

There was a rustling sound under the leaves. Leonard took note of this and gripped his shotgun tightly. He kept hearing thumping and rustling sounds. The helicopter had passed without noticing Leonard. There was more rustling. All of a sudden, the ground began rumbling. About ten feet in front of Leonard, dirt and leaves shot into the air like a mine exploding. An antlion emerged from below. It raised its talons and charged toward Leonard. Without thinking, he raised the shotgun and pullet the trigger. The creatures exoskeleton shattered and it exploded in the mid section, projecting green substance in all directions. Leonard took in a deep breath and let it out with a sigh.
"That was close." he said to himself, grateful for still being alive.  He approached the hole cautiously, aiming down it with the shotgun. Once he was sure there would be no more antlions, he proceeded through the forest.

Leonard noticed the smell of burning wood. If it weren't for the rain storm a few days ago, he would have assumed it was part of the burnt forest. The smell was getting stronger. It couldn't be combine. If they were burning something down, he would have seen thicker smoke. He grew excited and kept moving, following the wind currents. Leonard noticed a pile of logs in the distance. He swung around his rifle and looked through the scope. He could make out a log cabin with a window. There was a pipe out the top with smoke emitting. Leonard grew very excited. He quickly moved toward the cabin, excited that he finally found civilization and a place to stay. He approached the building cautiously now, remembering his own rules about dealing with armed refugees. He tried to look through the window but it was boarded up from the other side. Holding his shotgun carefully, he approached the front door. He knocked twice, quietly. Rummaging could be heard within, then the door slowly opened. He was greeted with the barrel of an AK-47 assault rifle.
"What business you got here?" a voice from within said.
"It's ok, I'm not one of them." Leonard replies assuringly. The door opened wider. Leonard could see the man now. He was older, mid forties. There was a scar on his left cheek. His eyes had a look of fatigue in them. The man examined leonard carefully, noticing the sniper rifle on his back.
"Where did ya get that piece of equipment? The combine give it to ya so you could spy on us?"
"No no." Leonard replied quickly. "I got this one off an actual sniper soldier himself. It works well not only for taking out long range targets but also fo-"
"I don't care what it does. Come in." the man says, looking around. Leonard entered the log cabin. There were two others sitting at a table. One man in his late thirties and a woman in her mid twenties. They both had Ak-47s on the ground beside them.
"Hi." Leonard said, sheepishly waving. "My name is Leonard. Leonard Wong." The two at the table waved back but said nothing. The man who was at the door spoke.
"Leonard, my name is Robert. These are my friends, Sandy and Derrick. This is our home. Hasn't been found by the combine yet. However there is an antlion nest neerby. Ya didnt bring any with ya, right?"
"Uh no. Not that I know of. I ran into one awhile back but that was pretty far from here." Robert looked at Leonard suspiciously.
"What brings ya out here anyway?"
Leonard spoke, "I was running from the combine. They seem to be after me."
"They're after everyone son."
"I know that. I mean more then usual. See, I came from the canal system just outside city 45. I helped people escape the city and protected them from the creatures and the overwatch. I think the overwatch has me on their sights. Thats why they chased me this far." Robert thought for a moment, then quickly spoke.
"So ya brought some company with ya? This hidden cabin will now be found by the combine?" He began raising his voice, stepping closer to Leonard. "Ya think ya can just come here in my house and ruin everything by brining them here with ya?" Leonard stepped back.
"No. I did not bring any along with me I promise! The last thing I saw was a helicopter way over by the creek. I garuntee they wont come here. "
Robert looked at Leonard for a moment, then backed away.
"Well if ya say so. As long as ya dont bring trouble, Yer welcome to stay as long as ya need." Robert turns to go, then looks back at Leonard.
"I think ya saved my life once in the canals. I owe ya one."
Leonard smiled.
"Come. Ya can rest in here." Robert opened one of doors and steps in. Leonard follows to find a bed.
"There aint no power here so ya gotta use yer eyes in the dark." Robert leaves the room. Leonard drops his weapons on the floor. He goes for the bed and without hesitation, drops on the soft mattress. He falls into a much needed and well deserved sleep.

I wrote this in six hours.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
The never ending dream.

Tired
Nick Wilkingson was one of the many people who lives in Evocity. He can call himself rich, as he has a nice house in the suburbs and a nice car, but he doesn't have many friends. He is also single, which makes his life quite lonely.
On a evening, he was watching TV in his house while his car was parked in the garage. After the TV show ended he decided to call it a day and went to bed.

The store
Nick walks around in the city while he is shopping around in many market places. Suddenly he notices that one of the shops is getting robbed by a bunch of people with dangerous automatic rifles. Nick quickly grabs his phone to call the police, but as he was about to dial the number, police already arrived. Nick was watching from across the street as the police tried to get the situation under control. The police opened the door of the shop and breached inside. As soon as the first cop storms in, a lot of heavy gunfire is heard, but Nick was unsure what exactly was going on because he was hiding behind a parked vehicle.
When the gunfire stops, Nick dares to slowly peek above the car to see what was going on. Before he could even get his sense back to control, he realized the robbers walked outside directly towards the car Nick was hiding behind. He just realized that this car belongs to the robbers, so he turned around, and tried to run away. While he was running as fast as he could, he heard a lot of bullets flying around his ears. He almost made it around the corner, but suddenly he gets hit directly in the back of his head.

Police chase
Nick suddenly wakes up. He looks around him and realizes he's sitting in a police car in the front passenger seat. He looks down and finds out he is wearing a police uniform. "Are you alright?", said Chris who was the driver of their car. Nick shakes his head and responds: "Yeah, I think I'm just having a slight headache. Nothing to worry about."
Their car is parked around the corner of a tunnel. Suddenly the dispatch announces trough the radio: "All available units respond! We have a report of a heavy robbery going on in the main city street! Current causalities are unknown."
Chris turns on the siren and drives towards the city as fast as he can. Once arrived at the city, they see a bunch of heavy armed suspects jumping in a black BMW as they drive off. Nick looks around the place and sees a lot of dead and wounded people all across the street. Chris goes in pursuit with the suspects while Nick radios in the current situation in the city, and the information about the suspects.
The suspects drive out of the city past the car dealer while they shoot towards the pursuers. Chris takes distance to dodge the bullets flying across their vehicle while he tries not to lose the suspects. They continue to drive past the gas station and see the suspects turning into the suburban housing area. Once they arrive there as well, they see the suspects breaking into one of the houses. Chris and Nick park their vehicle on the road in front of that house and quickly take position behind their car.

Rough wakeup
Nick roughly wakes up in his bed while he hears a lot of noise at his door. He stands up and exits his bedroom to see what is going on. He hears a police car approaching in the distance and suddenly his door breaks open while a bunch of heavy armed men enter his house and point their guns towards Nick.
Nick freaks out and backs up against the wall while he asks what is going on. He hears the police car entering the suburbs. The armed men tell Nick to do exactly as they say, or else he will die.
They take Nick towards the window and scream: "We have a hostage! We demand five thousand dollar ransom and all police to fuck off to give us time to escape or else he will die!"
Nick looks terrified as he sees only one guy leaving the police car and taking position behind it.
The suspects drag Nick back to his bedroom as they take his keys and lock the door.
Nick lies on his bed on his front with his arms on his head while one of the men stays in his room to guard him. Nick has no idea how much time passes by as it seems like it's taking hours while it are just a few minutes.
After a while, a man comes in the bedroom and says: "We haven't received our ransom yet! We give them 10 minutes to do so, or else you die!"
Nick doesn't move a inch while he is terrified and waiting for anything to happen. A while later again, the same man comes in his room again and tells Nick to stand up. He drags Nick with him towards the door.
He opens the door and Nick sees a lot of police cars around his house. The armed man says: "They refused to pay." and suddenly Nick's vision turns black.

Is it real?
Nick shocks awake and nearly flies upright sitting on his bed. He quickly looks around him and sees that he is in his bed in his house. He nearly runs out of his bedroom towards the window and notices it is morning. Nothing weird going on. Just the default morning as he always experienced.
Was it all a dream? Was it a dream in a dream? Nick is confused but glad it its all over.
Nick drops down on his bench and turns on his TV for morning news.
The news announcer reads: "Yesterday afternoon a bunch of terrorists robbed a store in the city. After a long chase with the police, they ended up taking a man hostage in his own house. The police tried everything to stop them, but they didn't give them enough time. The hostage was killed by the terrorists, but the police caught and killed them shortly after that in a heavy gunfight. Causalities are 20 civilians and 5 police man killed, and around 15 civilians wounded."
Nick opens his mouth as he hears the story. So was it indeed a dream, or not?

The end.?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
“Hope”
A Halo short story

Somewhere in Africa, around Voi and the ruins of New Mombasa
2552, the beginning of the events of Halo 3

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414hGL_n1x4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414hGL_n1x4</a>

The air was crisp and warm, the tree’s were bending to the side as the wind pushed them gently, the leaves rustled silently. But suddenly, the trees start to bend more, but the wind was not blowing any harder, at the peak of the trees being bended, a D77H-TCI Pelican flew over, sending dirt and leaves scattering in its wake. The passenger hold held ten marines, one specific marine, a new private to the UNSC, was on the “hot seat”, the seat that was closest to the back door of the Pelican. He watched the trees as they bended as the Pelican flew over. He held his BR55HB SR Battle Rifle in his right hand, resting the barrel on his leg, he wasn’t quite sure why they were out here, and where they were going, but he was certain that his commanding officer, Captain Banks, would tell them what they were doing. She was a tough marine from what he saw of her, she never let the other guys on the UNSC bully her, the last guy who did that lost a tooth. He smiled as he thought of that day, he stayed quiet, his head in his food, but he was laughing on the inside. Over the roar of the engines, Captain Banks stood up, she held her MA5B Assault Rifle with her right hand in the trigger guard, the other hand resting to her side, the barrel of her MA5B was resting on her shoulder, she stood at a slightly eased stance, but it wasn’t slouchy and sloppy. “Alright, marines!” She yelled over the roar of the engines. “We’ve come out here to investigate a pod that fell out of the sky just last night!” The marines murmured to each other. A pod? What was in it? She looked around at all the marines in the Pelican talking to each other “Shut it, marines!” The occupants stopped talking, looking towards her, even the private, who was looking at the ground below, but still half-listening. “I don’t know whats in the pod, thats why were going to check it out!” The private looked back out the cargo hold, they were passing over a wide lake, the sun reflected off the water and into the Privates eyes, he squinted, and started noticing ripples in the water, and noticed that the Pelican was descending. “FNG, look sharp, your going out first!” The FNG looked towards Banks, “FNG” must be his official name, he thought. He looked back at the back door, wondering if they were going to make him jump into the water, when he noticed that the pelican was passing over the shore line, and was slowly decelerating. The twin landing gear came down in front of him, and the Pelican landed softly. He had learned in basic training that as soon as a drop ship hits the ground, its time to go. The FNG leaped out of the back of the pelican, his boots making a crunch against the soft dirt, he put his left hand under the barrel of his BR55HB, and raised it in front of him, he swept the backside of the pelican, looking left, and then looking right, he lowered his BR55HB down against his chest. He then turned back to the occupants in the pelican, flashing a thumbs up, and watched as they all leaped out of the Pelican, Banks being last.

The Pelican retracted its landing gear, and aimed its tail thrusters at the ground, it lifted up into the air, and the thrusters ascended until they were straight out, and the Pelican flew forward, over the trees, quickly disappearing from sight. The FNG looked back down towards the mass of Marines gathering around Captain Banks. The FNG walked over and listened carefully, still holding his BR55HB against his chest. Whatever they were talking about, he had missed it, because Banks told them to follow her in a arrow head formation. The FNG moved to the back of the right side of the arrow head, he looked over to his right, and saw a dam. On the dam, he saw purple boxes, longer horizontally, on the top, but nothing else. He had wondered if they were Covenant, but before he could ask, Banks was yelling at him to catch up, the FNG looked over, and saw he was about three yards behind. He jogged forward, and took his place back in the arrow head, marching behind them as they entered the forest.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8MwRA84Ko" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8MwRA84Ko</a>

The marines trudged through the woods quietly, a soft rustling noise could be heard in the distance. The FNG looked out at the tree’s above, and how they quite nearly covered all of the sun’s rays, leaving anything under it completely covered in shadow. It was a perfect spot for an ambush. He scanned the area around him as he walked, looking out for any large creatures, or the colored shell of a grunt. They turned around the corner of a rock, and it was there that the FNG started to hear some kind of high pitched giggling, it was very soft, and almost inaudible. He then heard a soft roar kind of noise, and the sound like a smack, followed by a not-so-quiet high pitched yelp. Everyone stopped, and started looking around in the trees. The FNG turned towards his left, and saw a thin figure in light blue armor, with light tan skin, holding a dark purple rifle in its clawed hands. A purple beam shot through the air, and hit the marine next to him, crimson blood splattering over his chest piece as the marine fell to the ground, dead. “Ambush!” rang out through the forest, and the fighting started, bullets and plasma were flying, he aimed his BR55HD at the thin figure in the tree, it lowered its rifle and widened its large eyes in surprise. The FNG saw its head, it was bird like in the way it looked, and it had emotionless, silver eyes. It’s let out an ear piercing scream as the FNG looked through the scope, and fired a few bursts towards the creature. The creature, or ‘Jackal’, as they called it in training, fell out of it’s tree, falling down towards the forest floor, and landed with a thud on its back, it lay motionless as purple blood poured out of its chest. The FNG felt dazed and confused with all the chaos going around him. He heard a loud roar, and a feminine voice yelling “FNG, look out!” He turned, and saw a Gorilla of a monster standing in front of him. It was wearing blue armor over most of it’s body, and he knew that it was a brute, it held a SMG looking weapon in its furry hand, with a sharp edge on the barrel. It swung in an upper cut towards the privates mid-section, he let out a pain filled scream as the edge found it’s way into his stomach, he held him in the air, the blade still held in his stomach, and yelled a roar of triumph. He looked into the brute’s eyes as it smiled a toothy and evil grin, its eyes were black and menacing. They soon went lifeless as a shot rang out in the distance, and purple blood exploding all over the privates head and upper torso, the beast fell sideways, releasing its grasp on its weapon. He crumpled to the ground, the weapon remained lodged in his stomach. His hands were still wrapped around the weapon, and he was on his knees. His hands shook as he fell onto his side, blood soon started to encircle him as he lay there in the dirt, the Brutes foot twitched as it lay dead, a path the FNG felt he was about to go.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHLvNwBgkjU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHLvNwBgkjU</a>

He started to hear yelling, and frantic steps grew closer and closer. He turned his head to see the Captain looking down at him, worry painted across her face. Other members of the squad came into his vision one at a time, sharing the same face as the captain. He looked down at the weapon lodged in his chest. The Captain looked as if she were about to cry, because her breath was catching when she spoke. “Its.. Its going to be alright.. FNG..” He looked up at her, groaning in response. She ran a sleeve across her nose and stood up, facing the rest of the squad.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8eWxNXkEjo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8eWxNXkEjo</a>

“Alright, I want someone t-” She couldn’t even finish her sentence when sharp, purple needles flew through the air, they pierced the backs of his squad mates, and they exploded in a combination of purple and crimson. The Captain aimed her MA5B, dispatching some of the attackers, when spikes of similar origin, only a bright orange, flew and pierced her in the chest. She screamed in agony, crumpling to the ground. It happened so fast, but it seemed so slow. A brute in shiny golden armor lumbered over towards her, the FNG turned his head slowly so that he could keep the brute in his sight, while not letting him know that he’s alive. The brute picked her up violently with its right hand, roaring monstrously in her face, loose bits of saliva striking her in the face. She grimaced, her face contorted in pain. The FNG turned back to the Spiker in his stomach. He brought his right hand up, wrapping it around the trigger, where he started to pull it slowly out of his stomach. He grimaced, pulling it at a more slower rate as his stomach seemed to burst into flames. The spiker became harder to dislodge as he pulled, he wrapped his other hand around his right, pulling harder, the edge of his vision blackening. He finally pulled the spiker out of his stomach, blood squirting out on his stomach and chest. He wrapped his right index finger around the trigger, turning his head to aim his head at the brute. The brute held her high in the air, as if ready to strike her. The FNG pulled down on the trigger, sending a storm of spikes towards its back. The brute roared in pain, turning around to face the FNG, its eyes filled with rage, only to be met with a spike straight to its forehead. The brute let out a soft exhale, before falling to the ground, releasing the captain from its grip. She remained where she was. The FNG let his hand fall to the ground, his vision began to tunnel as he heard yelling, and hurrying footsteps.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0el6NYqeMo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0el6NYqeMo</a>

His eyes fluttered as he heard the sounds of squeaky wheels and the sounds of boots against pavement. He was being rushed through a hallway. His stomach was covered in a large bandage, and was already soaked in blood. They quickly turned a corner, and he saw a thin women, in a navy Commanders uniform. To his right he saw a large elite, with dark grey armor with gold highlights, and strange markings in his armor. To his left, was the biggest man he had ever seen, he was wearing the fabled MONJLNIR armor worn by the SPARTAN II’s, it was a dark green, with scratches indented into the armor. He was quickly wheeled past them. The large spartan turned towards him, his visor was bright orange and polarized, but extremely reflective. He saw himself in the reflection, and he could almost see the spartan give him a nod as he turned to continue the conversation he was having with the commander. As he was wheeled down the hallway, the spartan, just by looking at him, gave him something that would keep him going through the final hours of earths defense.
Hope.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:48:34 PM by Darkshifter98 »
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
      The Asylum
I open my eyes, greeted by the blinding white light hanging overhead; I quickly sit, covering my face with my right hand. I look down at the hard mattress that supports me, dangling a few feet above the ground, kept in place by four ropes.  The room is a blur, my head is throbbing, and slowly I manage to my feet, dropping down on to the floor, my shoes pattering against the tile as I walk closer to what appears to be the door. My vision slowly comes back to me as I approach the large white metal door, surrounded by blue walls. The white and black checkered tiles let off a soothing beat as I continue for the door.
“Oh, are you up?” A low pitched female voice echoes through the long room.
“I was hoping you wouldn’t die on me!” It continues, a quirky, psychotic laugh echoes in my ear drum.
I try to say something, stopped by a sharp pain in my cheeks.
“Oh, you won’t be talking for a while!” Says the voice,  I assume that means she can see me. I bend over rubbing my face, the lines of the cut marks along my face send a shiver down my spine. I stand up looking around for a camera.
“You are not leaving without playing first!” The laugh starts up again, continuing for a few moments then stopping.
Game?! What game? What is she- My thoughts are cut off.
“Look to your belt!” The voice commands, I look down at my belt, a small silver and black pistol is clipped to the belt hoop. I never knew much about guns, and I definitely don’t recognize this one.
“Check the clip.” She says her voice less demanding. I pull it back, dropping the clip out and checking inside, two shots.
“For every...” She pauses muttering something, footsteps feed in through the mic.
“Thing, you kill you will get another bullet.” She pauses again. What thing? What-I am cut off again.
“Now, the door will open soon, remember, aim and fire!” Her voice trails off cheery sounding. I turn to the metal door, lifting the pistol up, pausing then flicking off the safety, watching the door as the metal screeches. It opens in to a hallway, it looks like an old run down hospital, the floor is tiled white and black with the odd green tossed In, multiple doors moving off to each side. I slowly move forward, keeping my gun aimed, not sure what is going to happen.
“Enjoy!” The voice booms, startling me, I step back slightly as the door in front of me swings open, a small tan blur speeds out diving at the wall, its claw-like feet latching in to the wall, then pushing off towards me. I quickly pull the trigger, missing horribly, the monster just misses my face slamming in to the wall behind me, I turn, aiming as fast as possible and pulling the trigger.
“Well done!” The voice mutters as yellow-green blood shoots out of the small monster.
I look around, waiting for my bullet, my clip empty.
“As promised…” The voice grumbles, the door across the hall swings open, a clip sliding across the floor and hitting my foot.
“Three bullets, so you won’t die as fast!” The chuckling starts up. I drown it out as I bend, grabbing the clip dropping the old one down and sliding the new one in. I take a closer look at the monster, recognizing it slightly. Its body is long, around two feet; its legs are a dark black, pointing at the end. I look up at the holes in the wall where the monster had latched on.
“Well, get moving, eh… whoever you are!” The voice makes me pause, I think for a moment.
“I am Charlie Cloud…. I grew up in Nebraska; I last saw my mother and father…..” I stop, what day is it? What year is it?
“I said, GET MOVING!” The voice yells, startling me to my feet, I push forward, looking in each room slightly, they all lay empty, a few locked doors, one had a lamp in it. I get to the end of the hall, pausing, looking back then turning to the door, grabbing the handle, the ice cold metal sends a tingle down my spine. I pull down on it, and then push the door out.
“Welcome, to hell.” The voice says softly, I stare out in to a large room, the ceiling high up, tiled with white and black speckled panels. The floor in front of me is covered in blood and decaying bodies, human and monster. I look up, my eyes instantly catch something jumping at me to the right, I duck down dropping the gun and crawling back. A monster stops in front of me; the same as the last, but its skin is black and covered in skin. I slowly move forward, watching it. I grip the gun as quickly as possible raising it and taking a shot, it hits the left hind leg of it; he turns to the side spitting a green smoking liquid past me. I quickly taking another shot, hitting him in the head, I turn to the wall beside me as the acid slowly eats away at it. I grumble, sliding back against the wall, a clip of ammo drops on to my lap, I check it, dropping the two bullets out and switching them to the gun, three shots.
“Well, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” The voice trails in to a fully psychotic laugh, it echoes through the speakers then cuts off, the silence returning. I pause for a moment, thinking to myself.
“How am I ever going to get out of here? I have to find her…” I stand up, shuffling the dirt off my jeans and walking down the path, trying every door I see. Eventually I come across another large steel door, I hear moving inside. This must be her. I go to try the handle then notice a padlock on the door, attached to a door stopper. I lift my gun and shoot at it like in the movies, they collide with a satisfying clink and the door loosens a bit. I grab the handle, swinging it open.
The door is nearly half open when a force slams in to it, sending me flying on to my back. I groan as I steadily lift my head up, along with the gun, aiming at the fuzzy image running at me. A loud bang sounds and I fall back, the body of the monster collapsing at my feet. I wait for a moment, then stand up, looking down at the blood-covered, skin-tore body. A small creature like the ones before lays still beside its head.
“Bravo, you just about killed yourself!” The voice echoes. I turn, heading for a doorway. Catching the clip as it falls from the sky I reload my gun, and then kick on the locked door.
“Where do you think you’re going?”  The voice says, a hint of worry etches on the edge.
I manage to mumble through my cut mouth, the pain amplifying in my cheeks.
“To…Hell…” I finish as the door swings open on my kick, I walk in, hearing things behind me I speed up slightly, turning and shooting, the fifth bullet dropping from my gun. Four shots, one target. I continue running down the hall, turning on a door with a light peering at me through the window. I try the handle, it’s unlocked. I swing open the door raising my gun to the female figure, I pull my finger back, a satisfying gunshot echoes in my ear, the female shrieking as she falls to the ground, shortly, her breath falls silent.

Please know, I wrote this in nearly half an hour.
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Merrr

• View Profile
    • Awards
Once upon a ti- Oh look a butterfly!

10% warning for offtopic/unsrs response
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:07:08 PM by JiggerFrizz »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal