Author Topic: Third Introduction .-.  (Read 1083 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Third Introduction .-.
« on: March 12, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »
 Hello. You may as well know me as The Mysterious Stranger or STALKER (FYI; I am getting addicted to post-apocalyptic games. If you know, read the names.). I have been in the Catalyst-Gaming community since 2010 or 2011 (I am confused) and stayed here ever since City18 and the multiple map changes. You may aswell know my characters in-game which are listed below. My most favourite gamemode held within Catalyst-Gaming is Open Aura - Half-Life 2 Roleplay (abbreviated as OA-HL2RP) and I am looking foward to trying out Orange Cosmos RP and applying DJ this time of the week.

I have been in many communities such as Overwatch, Defenders of Democracy and much, much more communities that I forget.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Third Introduction .-.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »
Erm, why are you posting a third introduction? :/

Anywys, 'welcome' to CG...?

:p

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 10:55:11 PM »
lol i feel like it

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:16:08 AM »
3 of them...
Seems a bit extreme, in fact, seems a lot like post whoring...
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:37:47 AM »
 lol this post may aswell be known for me. i haven't tried out orange cosmos nor dj so this is a new start for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal