Poll

Which system would you want to see on OCRP?

The new weight system
47 (57.3%)
The limit system
35 (42.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2011, 03:28:56 PM

Author Topic: [OCRP - Poll] New weight system or a limit system?  (Read 11173 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OCRP - Poll] New weight system or a limit system?
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2011, 11:20:21 AM »
Surely you are suppose to fix ALL bugs before improving. I mean, the sprint bug is still there. That's a big one. I'm just saying my views really. I just think its better if you fix the bugs then improving on anything.

Okay, so the only bug you are complaining about is the sprint bug? Well that is fixed on the next update so i guess we have fixed the gamemode now?

It was a very small change but i never knew where the problem was until Hey Honey told me where to look and it was sorted in a few minutes.

I have a quick question: I voted for the limit system because pretty much EVERYONE's inventory is above the limit.

However, if the new weight system applies, everyone needs to lower their inventory to the limit before they can do anything. Does this mean you also cannot buy items with the weight of 0 if your inventory is still above the limit?

No matter how much "shit" you have in your inventory, you will always be able to buy stuff that weights 0 as it does not take up any weight.
I also added so you cant craft if you cant hold the item in the new weight system.

This thread is also here to prepare people for whatever system wins. In this case, its the weight system. People have more than a week to get their inventory under 100 which should be rather system. In case everything goes wrong and you don't get it under 100, you can sell it to the cheapie.

Good to see the weight system winning; let's hope it gets added instead of the limit system. The weight system sounds far better :)

The weight system was added before this vote but we wanted to see if people really wanted it or the weight system. Obviously the winner of this poll (being the weight system) is/will be added to OCRP.

Again, to Aneeso. If you have bugs, post a bug report with all of them in because i cannot claim any bugs other than a few problems with broken legs and your sprint glitches if you break your legs and gets reviewed or something like that. Its small bugs where we would rather implant a hole new feature than fixing looking into stuff like that.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Aneeso

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
Crap-head, don't get cocky with me.
Me and you and plenty others know there's more than 1 bug. I gave an example.
Nothing to see here.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
Crap-head, don't get cocky with me.
Me and you and plenty others know there's more than 1 bug. I gave an example.

Getting "cocky" with you? Im just complaining at you for complaining about bugs and not "bothering" to send me a PM (if its an exploit) or post a bug report.

I cannot take it when people say that the gamemode is so glitchy and full of bugs and nobody is doing anything about it if you dont tell us what the problems are. Like i said twice now, post a bug report with all of the problems and we will look into all of them ASAP.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal