Poll

Which system would you want to see on OCRP?

The new weight system
47 (57.3%)
The limit system
35 (42.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 22, 2011, 03:28:56 PM

Author Topic: [OCRP - Poll] New weight system or a limit system?  (Read 11170 times)

Offline Ninja??d

• Boston Celtics are awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OCRP - Poll] New weight system or a limit system?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 07:07:36 PM »
Can you clarify what items have affect on weight, I know weapons do, and in this you said seeds will not weigh, but they take up space right now.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OCRP - Poll] New weight system or a limit system?
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 07:19:51 PM »
Changed to the weight system as I read it over and just decided I would prefer it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:07:57 PM by Kronic »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OCRP - Poll] New weight system or a limit system?
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 07:56:33 PM »
Weight system, this way players can choose what they want to fill their inventory with instead of being forced to have this and that.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 11:42:47 PM »
Would removing crates also remove cardboard boxes? They are used a lot for passiverp selling for thinks like kits(10 lockpicks or someshit)
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Nespc

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 03:36:57 AM »
•You can buy any item that weights 0 no matter if your inventory is full or not (ex; ammo, metal, plastic, seeds.)

Sweet. im sick of seeds taking up one pound Just one F**king pound.
Characters profiles\r\n\r\nNone: **** i 4got to log on 4 2 long xD

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 04:24:28 AM »
Would removing crates also remove cardboard boxes? They are used a lot for passiverp selling for thinks like kits(10 lockpicks or someshit)

If the weight system is chosen, you will be able to drop more than one item at the time.

Seems limit system is in the front while basically everyone who posted here is with the weight system. Maybe post why you think that the limit system is better when you vote for it?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 05:58:08 AM »
Thing is with the weight system is that all players have a free choice to choose what weapons they want and how many, rather than being limited (for example) 2 rifles, you need to give one to your friend and by some reason you die, you've lost your weapons. With the weight system you are not tied to 2 rifles. You can have (example, again) 3 rifles or 3 SMG's/shotguns and 1 or 2 pistols since the majority of people use a rifles. Its just more dynamic as opposed to the limit system.

Just summing it up if it wasn't clear enough.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:29:07 AM by Okazaki Tomoya ã?§ã??. »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 06:01:42 AM »
Thing is with the weight system is that all players have a free choice to choose what weapons they want and how many, rather than being limited (for example) 2 rifles, you need to give one to your friend and by some reason you die, you've lost your weapons. With the weight system you are not tied to 2 rifles. You can have (example, again) 3 rifles or 3 SMG's/shotguns and 1 or 2 pistols since the majority of people use a rifles. Its just more dynamic as opposed to the limit system.

Just summing it up if it wasn't summed up prior to this post.

Really good example. Exactly what i was trying to explain in the OP. With the weight system you are not tied to a special amount of items, you are tied to not having more than 100kg in your inventory. That means that you if you just want 5 rifles and 1 pistol, then a lot of other stuff that weights 1-5 kg you can do that. With the limits you are tied to an amount set by the gamemode.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 06:31:54 AM »

If the weight system is chosen, you will be able to drop more than one item at the time.

Seems limit system is in the front while basically everyone who posted here is with the weight system. Maybe post why you think that the limit system is better when you vote for it?
Had better fix kevlar vests before then if that is the case. Im going with weight system
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »
Actually, after thinking for a day or so, transfer my vote from limit system to weight please.
what

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »
Actually, after thinking for a day or so, transfer my vote from limit system to weight please.

You can do that yourself.

Click "REMOVE VOTE" under the poll, then you can vote again.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »

You can do that yourself.

Click "REMOVE VOTE" under the poll, then you can vote again.
* Blt feels like an idiot
what

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »
Certainly the weights system.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 06:00:44 AM »
Cant we have atleast cardboard boxes stay though? As deg said they ARE used for passive RP rather than selling something actual IC..

I vote weight system anyways, dont want my ammo or weapons to be limited :c

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 06:35:54 AM »
Cant we have atleast cardboard boxes stay though? As deg said they ARE used for passive RP rather than selling something actual IC..

I vote weight system anyways, dont want my ammo or weapons to be limited :c

Cardboard boxes? What do you mean? You craft with cardboard boxes. There are small boxes that you can store items in, they are called "small box or large box". All the boxes you store items in are disabled. At least temporary. I will make so you can drop more than one item btw.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal