Author Topic: [9/14/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update  (Read 6239 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[9/14/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update
« on: September 14, 2011, 12:56:32 PM »

Server Update

• General Changes
    • Fixed FastDL. This time its actually working correctly for everything.
    • Changed the taser model to the HL2 pistol.
    • Slightly decreased the distance the taser could KO a player from.
    • The taser makes a lazer beam for the player shooting it (Toolgun one). ~ Thanks to Its Max Blad.
    • The taser now sets the victims HP to what they had before tased. ~ Thanks to Its Max Blad.
    • Flags and the mega flag at nexus has been removed. The flags you bought still stays in your inventory.
  • Car Changes
    • Murc script changed back.
    • F50 script changed back.
  • Government Changes
    • Gotten even more ammo in the locker. Mostly for the SWAT.
    • "New" battering ram. Left Click = Ram driver out. Right Click: Ram all occupants out ~ Thanks to Its Max Blad.
    • SWAT gets new fancy zip ties. ~ Thanks to Its Max Blad.
  • Exploits/Glitches Fixes
    • Fixed an exploit in the demote function.
  • Administration Changes
    • ocrp_restartmap now restarts the current map. No need to define the map after the "restartmap". ~ Thanks to RTLK for this (i think it was him)
    • New "UnZip Tie" gear.
    • Admins are back with observer mode instead of full noclip (No i don't want this but this is what RTLK did)

• RP_EvoCity_V2D Changes
    • Mega cave protection wall has been set up (Try to get past it and it will ban you for 45 minutes). ~ Thanks to Tomasas for this.

Yes we are aware that the taser still kills people at times. For now you will just have to live with it and avoid using it so much until it gets fixed properly.

Dont expect any OCRP more updates for a while now. We both have our own project to work on. Though we are doing something with OCRP as a "side project".
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 10:15:07 AM by *anonim* »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Gaars

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [9/14/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 01:18:32 PM »
I did ask someone admin i dont know who it was  i think it was RTLK or Crap-Head and i know RTLK isnt dev anymore hes perm'd, Okay so i did say to an admin that the caterham script is bugged and that admins told me it will come in the next update same with the rat and now is the next update and it hasnt came

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 01:21:53 PM »
  • RP_EvoCity_V2D Changes
    • Mega cave protection wall has been set up (Try to get past it and it will ban you for 45 minutes). ~ Thanks to Tomasas for this.
Sad news, Pootis.
We're fucked.

Edit:
Side note, how close/far away is this wall from the cave?
Is there one other protection wall before this one or will it be an instant ban, without knowing of?
Are Administrators immune?[/list]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:34:54 PM by M4rT1n3rRr1337 »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 01:24:57 PM »
I did ask someone admin i dont know who it was  i think it was RTLK or Crap-Head and i know RTLK isnt dev anymore hes perm'd, Okay so i did say to an admin that the caterham script is bugged and that admins told me it will come in the next update same with the rat and now is the next update and it hasnt came

Probably Max Blad. Think he did a few car scripts but i never got to add them.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »
Probably Max Blad. Think he did a few car scripts but i never got to add them.

Wasn't me;

1. I never said anything to anyone about the caterham, I didn't even know that it's bugged (Is it?)
2. I had said something about a fix for the desert rat script but that was months ago, and I never said itd be in an update for any matter
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »
WE need to change the seating vectors for the Shelby, the caterham, and the ATV....

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 09:06:16 PM »
Shelby still needs its own carscript (Right now it can go 120MPH backwards)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 09:56:14 PM »
WE need to change the seating vectors for the Shelby, the caterham, and the ATV....
Don't think that's possible unless someone goes and completely redoes the entire car as the seating script for the driver is in the car itself which is from the sickness pack.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 12:47:44 AM »
need to make dem zipties craftable for mugging to prevent that failrp
* Your shadow pats you down and checks for no guns, then turns around
and the other idiot pulls out a "hidden" m4a1
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 08:40:34 AM »
Don't think that's possible unless someone goes and completely redoes the entire car as the seating script for the driver is in the car itself which is from the sickness pack.

OR take the car scripts for BOTH cars from PERP, and make them work in OCRP.  PERP fixed the seating vectors.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 08:43:53 AM »

OR take the car scripts for BOTH cars from PERP, and make them work in OCRP.  PERP fixed the seating vectors.

The car scripts for the mini, atv, shelby and those are a bit different handled than the once that are from sickness.

Il look into it and i might have an idea why its derping on us.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 08:47:43 AM »

The car scripts for the mini, atv, shelby and those are a bit different handled than the once that are from sickness.

Il look into it and i might have an idea why its derping on us.

Please do,  I am kinda tired of looking like the shifter in the Shelby is stuck up my ass, and then have me turned sideways halfway through  the car.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 10:36:11 AM »
Edit:
Side note, how close/far away is this wall from the cave?
Is there one other protection wall before this one or will it be an instant ban, without knowing of?
Are Administrators immune?

The wall is half way threw the water. Like 3 meters before you would normally glitch, DC or whatever happens.
There are 2 walls with about 1 meter distance from each other.
Yes. Only immune to the ban though.

Offline Camoâ?¢

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »
Bring back the old Murc script before this update, the Murc sucks at turning even at low speeds, you messed up the fast and slow turning cones, and now you spin out literally almost every turn

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 10:09:55 AM »
Bring back the old Murc script before this update, the Murc sucks at turning even at low speeds, you messed up the fast and slow turning cones, and now you spin out literally almost every turn

Didn't read the changelog?

It's already changed back.

When I post this thread, it means everything on te changelog in the OP is live on the server.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal