Author Topic: Police Shotgun after being killed.  (Read 1344 times)

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Police Shotgun after being killed.
« on: May 05, 2013, 09:28:49 PM »
What happened with this bug?:So I know it was supposedly "fixed" in the last update but I just found out that it wasn't.
I was the police chief, I bought a shotgun to use myself because of another bug which I am posting right after this one.
When I was killed in a raid I went about my business as a citizen and later found out that in my inventory was a police shotgun. Immediately after that I told Kronic and he was like "wtf...."
So yea, this buy still exists.

Also when I tried to drop it, it just disappeared. There was no way to equip it either.

What was supposed to happen? I was not supposed to keep the shotgun.

Pictures/proof of it: I do not have any images of it, I wish I had but at the time I didn't think of it.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:30:32 PM by [S-ZPS] Sherman [EC] »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Police Shotgun after being killed.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 12:06:05 AM »
Huh, I'll look into it. Should be simple. But yes, the disappear on drop is intentional and not being able to equip it is also intentional

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 10:50:34 AM »
Not too major of a bug if you can't actually use it, however if it is taking up space in your inventory then that could be a problem for people with a full inventory.

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 03:23:46 PM »
Not too major of a bug if you can't actually use it, however if it is taking up space in your inventory then that could be a problem for people with a full inventory.

It weighs nothing. However it is just something that shouldn't happen and to reach the ultimate goal of "perfect" you don't want small stuff like this.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 06:13:00 PM »
This will be fixed in update 9. Just didn't get to it in update 8.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 09:26:46 PM »
Should be fixed in update 9

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal