Author Topic: [5/1/2011] Forums Update  (Read 2239 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[5/1/2011] Forums Update
« on: May 01, 2011, 04:37:03 PM »

Decided to add a few things to the forums that we previously didn't have.

• Quick news added in the header.
  • "Who's viewing" has been added to show who is viewing the thread you're currently looking at.
  • A "Recent Posts" section has been added at the bottom of the forums near the "Who's Online" section. This will show the 5 newest posts on the forums.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [5/1/2011] Forums Update
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 04:39:27 PM »
I was wondering when an update post would be made. Good job. I have a small suggestion, though. Can you make the News text a different color, like red? It will make it stand out more. Other than that, good job.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 05:07:53 PM »
I was wondering when an update post would be made. Good job. I have a small suggestion, though. Can you make the News text a different color, like red? It will make it stand out more. Other than that, good job.

I made the "News" in red to make it stand out a bit more. Figures that should catch someone in the corner of their eye pretty quickly.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 05:12:22 PM »

I made the "News" in red to make it stand out a bit more. Figures that should catch someone in the corner of their eye pretty quickly.
Good enough. I barely noticed the news message when it was all gray, but this is much better.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »
I like the new 'News' thing and how we can view other people viewing posts.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »
Cool thanks.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 07:36:40 PM »
God damn this site just keeps getting better and better ;)

Welldone Vizion :)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal