Author Topic: Rebecca 'Green' Green's Authorization Application  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
Rebecca 'Green' Green's Authorization Application
« on: June 08, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Derpy Luna -
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About six months.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About six months.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Basic mechanical knowledge.

Hidden 'WristBlade'.

Name: Rebecca 'Green' Green
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Basic mechanical knowledge: **Rebecca 'Green' Green looks over the bookshelfs, taking out a book that is titled 'UN Mechanical Devices', and begins to read through it.
The book teaches all about simple mechanics as: Buttons, Sliders, and retractables, and how to make them.

Hidden 'WristBlade':**Sierra 'Strings' Maston hands Rebecca a OTA wristgaurd.
**Rebecca 'Green' Green takes out a STRIKE knife she got from Angel
** Rebecca 'Green' Green cuts the wristgaurd and sticks the knife in, looking over the two
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "Anyone got some strong sow?"
Sierra 'Strings' Marston says "Stitching.. I have it out from last night with that boar.."
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston holds up some stitching wire.
** Rebecca 'Green' Green grabs some wire, but not looking away from her work, then takes out a sewing/stitching niddle and puts the wire on the Needle, stitching it.
** Rebecca 'Green' Green pus the wire in the niddle, not looking away, setting the needle next to it and takes out some metalic, small bars, then Sets them in exact spaces, unclipping her radio off of her belt.
Rebecca 'Green' Green radios in "Anyone got a hammer or nails?"
Unknown Person radios in "Er..I do, why do you need them?"
Rebecca 'Green' Green radios in "I'm attempting to make something, if you wish to help, please come to the in."
** After a few minutes of the three people talking, a man walks in.
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston is reading a book.
Unknown Person says "Er, I'm here.."
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "What do you want for them?"
Unknown Person says "I'm not selling them, you may use them, though."
** Rebecca 'Green' Green nods then puts the missing guard infront of the rest, slowly tracing the knife's size and shape in it and cutting it, then hammering the small nails to the bars, putting them together.
** Norman Orwell observes the newcomer curiously.
** Rebecca 'Green' Green puts the gaurd over the knife, then begins stitching it with the needle with wire connected to it.
** Norman Orwell observes her for a few more moments, before glancing at Rebecca and Strings.
** Rebecca 'Green' Green cuts at the top of the inside of the wristgaurd, looking over the two again.
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "Anyone have a small button?"
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston looks up to Rebecca.
Sierra 'Strings' Marston says "Yeah i have one from the old city get-up."
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston looks back to her book spotting Kelly.
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston looks up.
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "Can I use that?"
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston digs into he jacket pulling a button off the shirt coat underneath.
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston hadns it to her.
** Rebecca 'Green' Green grabs the button, cutting it with her other STRIKE knife, taking out the ends, then puts it into the hole, connecting it to the bars, then takes out some weak sowing thread and sews the button onto the wristgaurd weakly.
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "And I'm done."
Sierra 'Strings' Marston says "Really?"
Sierra 'Strings' Marston says "It was that fast?"
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "Yeah."
Rebecca 'Green' Green says "It's easy to make, oddly."
** Sierra 'Strings' Marston closes the book and grunts as she pulls her self to her feet on her spear.
Norman Orwell says "Strange..."
** Rebecca 'Green' Green hands the hammer and nail back to the unknown man with a slight smile.
** Unknown Person takes the hammer and nails, walking away without talking.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Basic mechanical knowledge: Being able to make basic weapons, objects, and others.

Hidden 'WristBlade': Being able to kill silently, even if all of her weapons are tooken, the wristgaurd will not be looked at as a weapon.

Defects
Basic mechanical knowledge: None.

Hidden 'WristBlade': It may break easily since it is poorly made, the knife may be needed to be sharped every once in a while. She has to be careful with her left wrist, if she does not, she can stab somebody by putting her hand on their body easily.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I will plan to make Roleplay more interesting by attempting to make objects and weapons that are seen as rare.
I will also Roleplay Rebecca attempting to learn more knowledge here and there.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Before anyone says, I did not make this for fandom of Assassin's Creed, I ICly saw someone with it and wanted to build it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:52:38 PM by Derpy Luna - ?3 »
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rebecca 'Green' Green's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
So how did Sierra randomly get her hands on a OTA wristguard? Also, this auth has little to nothing to do with medical knowledge. Seriously consider putting more time into this and explaining.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 01:16:51 PM »
So how did Sierra randomly get her hands on a OTA wristguard? Also, this auth has little to nothing to do with medical knowledge.

Pretty sure it says mechanical, not medical.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 01:45:34 PM »
So how did Sierra randomly get her hands on a OTA wristguard? Also, this auth has little to nothing to do with medical knowledge. Seriously consider putting more time into this and explaining.

Sierra's Brother got it and gave it to her, I think his name is 'Dallas', or something.
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline CoolChris2000

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 02:41:35 PM »
Looks like a good app :3
CoolChris2000
HL2Rp chars:

John Thatcher|Alive & healthy|Pissed about how someone got Jaws first|
Sarah Parry|Deceased| Badly beaten and thrown off a cliff|
Zoey Johnson| Alive & healthy|
Joel Lycaster|Deceased|Deceased|
Rosie Calister| Alive and wounded| Leg choped off, Using a weelchair for the time-being

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »
The wristguard is don't really care about, but where did this random welder come from? Where did you get the fuel for it? Does your character even know how to weld? (Its harder than you might think, so I should think an Auth App is required for all that)

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 03:11:41 PM »
The wristguard is don't really care about, but where did this random welder come from? Where did you get the fuel for it? Does your character even know how to weld? (Its harder than you might think, so I should think an Auth App is required for all that)
Well, I would think that welding may be in the book, but yet the welder I asspulled since I was tired. If you will allow me to make it another way, I will right now.

(The story is actual In-Game logs.)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 03:16:55 PM by Derpy Luna - ?3 »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 03:19:29 PM »
If you can find another way, go ahead.

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 03:38:36 PM »
I have made the WristBlade without using a welder.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »
Alright, I've watched your roleplay, and I'll give you a chance at this, but I expect you to roleplay those defects often.

Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal