Author Topic: UU.NECROTIC.34370's Authorization Application  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UU.NECROTIC.34370's Authorization Application
« on: February 14, 2012, 09:54:02 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Darkshifter98
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About a year and a half
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: A year

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Poison Headcrab model

Name: UU.NECROTIC.34370
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
34370 was made just like his other brothers and sisters, he was a form of genetic manipulation of the regular headcrab. After being “born”, so to speak, he was placed within a container, where he grew from being fed nutrients that the Universal Union provided. When he reached maturing age, his container opened, and a large, metallic claw reached down and grabbed him. He squirmed in its grip, letting out pained squeaks as the claw kept a firm grip on him as it began to ascend. He saw his brothers and sisters one by one being grabbed and lifted by the giant, metallic claws. The claws moved in a straight line, taking the headcrabs through the citadel. The claws up ahead began to drop the “Venom Headcrabs” as they were referred  to as, into a square hole with white light coming out of it. 34370 continued to squirm, thinking that where ever he was being taken to was his doom. The claw hovered over the hole, and dropped him inside. He landed in a heap amongst his many brothers and sisters. His six tiny eyes scanned the room they were in, it was a bright white room, with tall figures with gas-masks on watching them. 34370 clambered to his feet, looking around at the figures, he made a loud warning hiss towards them, narrowing his six eyes as he bent down, ready to leap up at them. The figures were looking at each other, nodding, and speaking in a language unknown to him. One of the figures reached forward with its pair of hands, but not before 34370 let out a loud attacking squeak, and leapt up towards the figure. He clambered onto it’s chest, biting down with his fangs as he released his venom into the figures blood stream. The figure fell backwards, it yelled out in the language that 34370 didn’t understand, and he felt another pair of hands grab onto him, pulling him off the figure. Two other figures came to the one he leapt on, pulling out strange objects and sticking them in his arms and such. The figure who picked him up wore a strange material on its hands, it dropped him into a small, glass cage. Alone and frightened, 34370 scratched at the glass, hissing at the figures as they tapped information into their data pads. He saw the figures nodding to each other as they worked, typing into their data pads furiously. They all gave each other a final nod, before one of them pressed a glowing green button on his cage. A metallic claw ascended from above, quickly snatching him and bringing him back up, he squirmed in its grip, squeaking as he was carried away from his brothers and sisters. He heard a robotic voice above him “NECROTIC, Three-Four-Three-Seven-Oh, STATUS: Healthy, returning to storage.” it said in a monotone voice. The claw carried him through the citadel, and started to descend back to his designated container, it stopped just as it was about to drop 34370 in, he squirmed around in the claws grip, only to feel a sharp burning on his inner leg, he let out a loud pained squeal as whatever was burning him kept pushing on his inner leg, the burning then suddenly stopped, and he was set back gently into his container, closing the lid above him as it ascended, and disappeared. Although 34370 didn’t know it, the burning sensation was actually a machine imprinting his digits into his inner leg. 34370 lay down on his side, still hurting from the burn, closing his six eyes as he drifted into sleep.

He awoke with a start as a siren wailed above him, and a yellow light bathed his compartment. He looked up, only to see the metallic claw descend, and snatch him from his container, lifting him up into the air. He squirmed and squeaked, but couldn’t wiggle lose of the claws grip. He heard the robotic voice echoing through out the citadel as he was carried. “NECROTIC, Three-Four-Three-Seven-Oh, scheduled for immediate injection.” It said once again in a monotone voice. He heard the digits of his brothers and sisters being called out as they were carried over a large wall, it contained racks of un-launched headcrab shells. The claw started to pivot, so that 34370‘s fangs faced one of the empty shells. He squealed as he was stuffed into the pod. Before even thinking to climb out, he felt the flesh of one of his brethren being pushed against him, he felt more and more weight pushed against him as the claws stuffed more of his brothers into the pod, the shell then let out a hiss and went dark. The shell soon filled with squeaks and squeals as the shell ascended into the citadel’s launching bay. After a short time, there was another hiss as they were quickly shoved forward, into one of the launching ports. All was silent except for the occasional hisses as another shell was shoved into a launching port. He started to hear beeping ring out in his shell, beeping at one second intervals. Eventually, it got louder, and upon getting at its loudest crescendo, a sudden sense of vertigo was felt as a loud explosion like noise propelled them through the air. His brothers squealed and squeaked in fear as they soared through the air. 34370 merely shut his six, tiny eyes. Awaiting the end.

After what felt like an eternity, the headcrab canister started to dip downwards, and a few moments later, hit the ground with a loud crash, a soft hissing noise was heard amongst the silence as the back of the pod opened, his brothers scrambled out, quickly scampering away, into parts unknown. 34370 climbed out last, the smell of smoke filled the air as he landed on a cracked concrete road, his canister left a large indent in the ground. He put his front legs forward, stretching his back, similar as how a cat would. He then crawled slowly over to a small green sign, it read “Beles Town”.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+Role Playing as a poison headcrab
+Possible chance of being domesticated (If de-fanged and the poison is some how removed or quelled)
+Being a poison headcrab, it can use its venom as a defense mechanism

Defects
-Being a lone headcrab, humans or other wildlife could easily kill him
-Cannot talk, or communicate (atleast in English) 
-Cannot carry items, unless given some kind of pack (wouldn’t really need one anyway though)

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I would hope to improve RP in the Outlands by adding either some fear Rp, as I could easily frighten someone with my spider-like appearance. I would also try to make RP interesting by using my defense mechanism, the venom, to probably induce medical RP if someone were bitten(Using my venom would be a last resort kind of thing, as no one has an HEV suit, and you need an antidote in order to be saved from death, to my knowledge). If domesticated, I would probably go around trying to feed on people, but being de-fanged, I would eventually have to come to the realization that I can no longer feed on humans, and must find an alternative food source, such as melons. 

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Upon exiting the headcrab shell, 34370 is considered hostile and no longer UU, so he would fight against Combine personnel, as well as humans (Unless if he’s domesticated by humans). He would keep his UU name until he is domesticated, IF he is domesticated. Also, I wasn’t quite sure if poison headcrabs were a form of genetic manipulation or just regular Xen wildlife, and since poison headcrabs are never seen in Xen during HL1, I just went with the genetic manipulation thing.

EDIT: Fixed a few grammar mistakes
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:58:59 PM by Darkshifter98 »
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UU.NECROTIC.34370's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 11:18:35 PM »
+support

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 04:56:16 AM »
I do +Support this, as it was obviously given time and though to write out, and Darkshifter is an excellent RP'er.

But I also say Wait and see how the other, recently accepted headcrab application works out ingame, before making any accept/deny decisions on this.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 07:48:54 AM »
Twopeople already had headcrab models before. Adam Hyde and Monkey With A Gun. The rp was great and I loved it. If this counts I support.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 08:02:02 AM »
I would support, it doesn't seem like it would even hurt too badly even if he had some mingy change of heart, and besides, I've always wanted a pet headcrab c:
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 07:25:36 AM »
Accepted. If this is in anyway abused then this will be revoked.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:03:10 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal