Author Topic: [OUTLANDS] Stormy Season (ONGOING)  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OUTLANDS] Stormy Season (ONGOING)
« on: June 18, 2012, 02:13:13 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN_1ccGOE9s" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN_1ccGOE9s</a>
Mood Setting Sound

Every day brings more surprises for the inhabitants of the Ineu Mountains. As spring nears the end and summer is around the corner, the change in temperature and pressure has been the main cause for the stormy weather. The morning could start off with some clouds and a bit of light rain, followed by sunshine after lunch, and a storm brewing for an evening show sometime after supper.

During the beginning of the summer months, these strange weather patterns can be expected to last. By summertime however, only an evening thunderstorm or a morning shower will be somewhat common.

TL;DR, lots of changing in weather in game due to the season.

Administrators can do things such as landslides (dont be destroying landmarks such as the inn) or fallen trees. Winds will be fairly high during these storms so take that into effect.

Why?
People are wondering why the changes in weather. And yes this is realistic. It's going on were I live and has been going on for almost a month now.

Do we need to participate?
Yes. Its raining with strong winds. You should probably RP it, even if you plan to be inside all day.

What can we do for it?
-RP being soaked after doing something outside
-Catch a cold
-If you are outside, you might find it hard to climb hills. If you try to climb hills, theres the risk of sliping and falling
-If you are outside, surfaces will be slippery so walking across logs or climbing unstable wood stairs may cause you to fall off
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:19:35 AM by Statua »

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OUTLANDS] Stormy Season (ONGOING)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
-Catch a cold

Was p. fun on Saturday night when it was raining IC, I RPed catching a cold and eventually just let the character die because he was too old and frail :c

But yeah, the landslide stuff sounds fun, you could do one that blocks up the river or something and then it eventually overflows and turns some of the surrounding low-lying land all muddy and swamp-like.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OUTLANDS] Stormy Season (ONGOING)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 06:50:54 PM »
I always enjoyed when we did RP storms, I remember back a time ago when on city we did some floods.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal