Author Topic: [outlands] Infiltrate, Extract.  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[outlands] Infiltrate, Extract.
« on: May 11, 2012, 05:28:27 PM »
A citizen bolts into the inn, slamming the doors behind him. He/she frantically explains his/her situation; being hunted down by COTA after gunning down CCA.C43.SeC.115, the tyrannical, sadistic Section commander of City 43. It becomes quite evident that COTA has surrounded the inn, and in large numbers. The refugees inside must wrestle with the decision to either protect him/her and risk lives, or give up the anti-citizen to COTA to avoid risk.

The event mostly deals with Morality and Fear. Several people will undoubtedly believe that the anti-citizen should be protected, and would be putting their lives, and the lives of others, on the line. Others will believe that he should be given up in the hopes of keeping the other refugees alive. The weighing of mortality would be put under pressure as COTA surround the area where the anti-citizen is hiding. Eventually, the strike would occur, and COTA would kill anyone who stands in the way of infiltrating the inn, identifying the anti-citizen, and extracting him/her from the area.

The event would lead to more RP afterwards. Provided that the anti-citizen wasn't forcibly extracted or given up, the citizen might contribute to the server's passive/action RP later on. Other matters would also come to question, like treating the wounded, coping with possible death, and arguing over decisions made that have caused death. All this, capped on with the adrenaline-packed tactical insertion of COTA would, at least according to me, capture everything that the servers were made for.

The COTA should avoid making so many kill shots, and play to lose within reason.  I want the teams to be (somewhat) evenly matched. Also, I really want to urge the tactics in COTA's insertion. To name a few, I'd love it if the squad implemented the use of sniper rifles, or even smoke grenades. And, just a reminder, the team sent is interested in the anti-citizen only, but will kill anyone that gets in their way of him/her.

-Frolie
I'm a fag

Offline Fud Pucker

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [outlands] Infiltrate, Extract.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 08:56:37 PM »
Hm, seems nice. Might be fun and good for RP.
Um, yeah.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [outlands] Infiltrate, Extract.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »
Pending admin approval of course, I'd gladly allow one of my own characters, Jack, to be the anticitizen involved in the negotiation. She fits the profile of an anti-citizen, and certainly has the skills required to kill the unit and evade COTA (to a point, of course).
I'm a fag

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal