Author Topic: [SUGGESTION][Outlands]They feed...  (Read 1670 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION][Outlands]They feed...
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:46:50 PM »
They feed...
Spoiler for Hiden:
For full effect, watch up until 2:22.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzdc-0Q45wM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzdc-0Q45wM</a>
Shadow ran... whatever was behind him was fast, and came in a pack. There were about 10, no, 20 of them, all growling behind him. He'd thought they were just dogs at first, but no dogs looked that way. Their eyes as red as blood, their teeth as sharp as knifes and... their claws, scratching Shadow everywhere. He'd known they weren't friendly when he'd found them feeding on the others, their teeth chewing the chunks of meat. They looked rabid, but no, something much more. As he ran, Shadow heard radio chatter up ahead. OTA units appeared from behind two trees, firing at the animals, only killing 5 of them. They pounced and shattered the eyes of the uniforms, their teeth piercing at the armor. Shadow had to keep running, when suddenly, he came to a cliff, tripping from a log, and catching his leg on a vine. He was hanging upside down from the huge cliffside, looking up at the 15 wolves chewing slowly at the vine. He began to fall, landing in the river, swelling his face on impact. He looked up at the cliff and saw the wolves, staring at him, foaming at the mouth and barking. One large wolf stepped forward, looking down at Shadow, before calling the others away with his bark. A frail, broken man laid near the cliff looked at Shadow, as he slowly began to stop breathing. "Combine did it to 'em... it's the factories... the chemicals... they only kill now... soon... they will feed..." he spoke gently. "They what?" asked Shadow, watching the man's eyes close as he heard sudden barks. Suddenly, birds shot down at him, their beaks pecking at his skin. He had to run more, he wasn't far from the bunker. Suddenly the birds retreated. The leader wolf stared at him, before walking back. Shadow could only limp to the bunker now, scarred, deformed, and in wonder of what next... He remembered the man's previous sentiment. "They will feed..."

Basically, I was thinking of this event after seeing "The Hunger Games", as they explained how the chemicals of their leaders had mutated animals genetically to become supper violent, so I figured, "The combine use masses of chemicals, what about it's effect on the wildlife."

This could be done whenever, but a Friday (In GMT+0 time) would work best for myself to be involved. Basically, RPers come together to fight the animals off as they send an enforcement, and I thought it could end with the leader wolf challenging someone in the end. Could RP the animals or decide NPC's could work. I'd prefer RPing the animals though.
im bach

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION][Outlands]They feed...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
Zombies or the kind would make more sense since any bigger animal or any that could do much damage is probably extint by the combine.. but sounds good, but i'd go for necrotics instead.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION][Outlands]They feed...
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
Zombies or the kind would make more sense since any bigger animal or any that could do much damage is probably extint by the combine.. but sounds good, but i'd go for necrotics instead.

How about, the headcrabs didn't just attack humans, animal kind had their heads humped into zombie-submission too?
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal