Author Topic: A goodbye, a depart, and a hint of flame.  (Read 5774 times)

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
A goodbye, a depart, and a hint of flame.
« on: May 15, 2012, 07:30:52 PM »
Peoples of Catalyst Gaming. Eventually the time had to come. I've been planning to quit Catalyst Gaming, and today is that certain day. 036 is PK'ed, the mug-spam has been moved to single-player. As ye all have been wondering if you've read this far, 036 was OOCly PK'ed over the mug-throwing. I'm moving my hour or two of Garry's Mod each day to single-player as the only roleplay server that actually facilitates roleplay has had 718 PK 036, it was the perfect opportunity to quit.. It's goodbye, mostly directed at 121, 999, 226, 270, 717, 718, 298, 192, and all the rest of yeh. So, have a good one, as a roleplayer of Catalyst Gaming's time has come at last. I could have quit anyway, but with the ridiculously slin chance that I may return, I'd like to keep my whitelist if I EVER care to waste another 3 weeks on my application, four months as a unit... So I'll have a chance at a new CCA character. Well, that's generally it. Bye all. CG was good while it lasted.
Peace out, who needs formalities,

Zaughi

(Oh, by the way. The PK was OOC over OOC matters, please don't use this post as a battlefield for a flame war, it's un-needed and flame/mingebags was the second most important reason I quit. Plus, an anti-thanks to: 012 (Troll) Victor (Something name) (Flaming) 718, (Being too tough even for a DvL), 999, (This would never have even happened if I didn't save your life during the sweep) Nick Jackson, (Kick-starting the medbay-streak), All the rest of you minges, trolls, flamers, failRPers, the like of such) Oh, and 298. Thanks for trying to stand up for me at the meeting OOCly before my PK. It is truly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:35:08 PM by Zaughi »
Click to see the original size.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A goodbye, a depart, and a hint of flame.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:12 PM »
you're quitting because of minges when you got PK'd for spamming mugs? lol
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:22 PM »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 07:45:05 PM »
Please shutup Zaughi. You flame me for no god damn reason with the "anti-thanks". You are a minge and everyone knows it. I told you in LOOC just to "Suck it up and move on." You were going to get OWR even if you didn't/did argue. You act like the world revolves around you, plus you LOVE to argue.

Oh and.

C45.CCA.NOVA-DvL.718 permanently killed the character 'C45.CCA.APEX-04.036'.
Zaughi | STEAM_0:1:37688058 has disconnected from the server.

Mad.

abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 07:48:56 PM »
Second main reason, I said. First main reason is I don't have a character to play on. Oh, no offense rofl but that is an example. Included in the first main reason is that I was already planning to quit as I have to start working much, much more. No joke. I disconnected because I didn't have another reason to stay. Cow, you are the biggest example of trolling and flame I have ever seen in my entire life. This is the worst goodbye I've ever gotten, and is only encouraging me to hate more of you.  I don't care whether I was OWR'ed or not, and you should stop acting like a 6 year old and move on yourself. I don't see why I didn't quit sooner or just quit without a goodbye because I'm sick of this. You people are like DarkRP players. Seriously. 

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »
The rules state you aren't even allowed to make a goodbye thread. I would have locked it right away but you contradicted yourself pretty badly and I felt like pointing that out
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »
Apologies, Rofl. I didn't see absolutely every rule of the site, one by one memorized. Go ahead and lock it, didn't hear about a rule stating not to make goodbye threads on quitting. Final word: Oh, wait. I don't even need a final word. Pfft.

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 08:08:56 PM »
I need spend no more time on Catalyst Gaming. I bid you all goodbye.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »
Where's the dignity. He made a goodbye thread, he wants to leave. Let him. But don't kick him on the way out.

Rofl can do whatever the fuck he wants.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:21:02 PM by Orangesplaywith »

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 08:45:58 PM »

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 09:02:16 PM »

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 09:12:43 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal