Author Topic: My dog :(  (Read 5109 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
My dog :(
« on: December 05, 2011, 04:05:07 PM »
My dog that I had for my whole life has been put down.for this, I sad sobbing.

What should I be doing to get this off my mind and try not to think about this, as he felt as a friend, a best freind,

Serious awnsers please.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My dog :(
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 04:07:13 PM »
Get off of the internet. The last thing you want to do is to try to mask over the pain you're feeling with GMOD and the like. It'll probably make things worse because you'll retain most of the pain you feel and develop a dependency on video games to ease that pain.

For once, I would recommend you...cry it out. Deal with the emotional stress NOW so it doesn't come back to bite you in the ass LATER. I'm really sorry about your dog and I do know what it is like to lose someone you have known for most of your life. It's a hard fact of life, everything dies, so enjoy that you have before it becomes what you HAD.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 05:52:06 PM »
My cat was put down recently which was older then me (in human years)

I was able to take it on the chin and realise, she was getting old and its better we put her down rather then her die slowly and painfully from old age. Perhaps its the same case for your dog?

If not the best thing you can do is take a good think about it, and try your best to come to terms with it.

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 06:09:58 PM »
That sucks. But you gotta live with it, get a new dog! You can remember him and keep the new dog safe.
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 06:46:27 PM »

I was able to take it on the chin and realise, she was getting old and its better we put her down rather then her die slowly and painfully from old age. Perhaps its the same case for your dog?

If not the best thing you can do is take a good think about it, and try your best to come to terms with it.
My dog nerves were giving out so he count control his muscles or anything at all. Count stand without falling every couple minutes or with some kind of crying that shows he was hurting.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »

My dog nerves were giving out so he count control his muscles or anything at all. Count stand without falling every couple minutes or with some kind of crying that shows he was hurting.

So really putting him down was the kinder option, remember that.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 08:06:04 PM »
That sucks. But you gotta live with it, get a new dog! You can remember him and keep the new dog safe.
I wouldn't recommend to get another dog just so the same thing happens again. But really, let out your emotions and relieve yourself.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 10:10:08 PM »
I wouldn't recommend to get another dog just so the same thing happens again. But really, let out your emotions and relieve yourself.
Im just letting my emotions out, but if I do get a new one won't feel the same IMO.Ill have to wait, he was a family me member. On, this just be a bad memory in the future.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline The Sage

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »
Well, I agree that you should cry it out, don't be on GMOD, and most of all, don't bottle it up. Bottling up emotions is the worst thing you can do. Try and relax, take some time off from your daily routine, and remember, you saved your dog from any further pain with your choice.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2011, 11:42:58 PM »
My dog passed away quite a while ago, you'll get over it trust me.

He'll always be there with you somehow, bro.

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 01:32:05 AM »

That is so sad, I'm so sorry to hear that :C

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 01:45:12 PM »
My dog that I had for my whole life has been put down.

We just had to put my dog down a coupple of hours ago, and she was with me almost my who life too. It feels like a dram, like she is really not dead.  :'(

RIP Jessie
1/28/12
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal