Author Topic: Someone broke into my car today.  (Read 7362 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Someone broke into my car today.
« on: January 22, 2012, 05:30:36 AM »
Today while playing Half life 2 RP which I'm banned from for a few hours ::) a story for another time.

7:34: Sitting at my computer and I hear my car alarm going off though my head set.
7:34: Get up take head phones off and hear it even clearer and realize holly fuck my car alarm is going off.
7:35: Rush to my bedroom and grab the gun my father gave me and load the shell's fast as hell
7:36: Go outside and see two kid's going through my car one about fourteen or fifteen the other a little older high school kids.
7:37: "Freeze or i'll blow your fucking head's off!" I scream as aiming down at them.
7:37-7:38: They have utter fear across their face and they drop a couple cd's they were carrying and run as quick as lighting down my drive way.
7:39 Watch them from my porch disappear into the woods and thank god I didn't have to shoot them and give a quick pray for my dad for giving me this gun when I moved out.

Was the scariest thing I've done in months now I feel unsafe in my own home which is a sucky feeling. I'm happy I didn't have to shoot those kids though and I hope I scared them enough and they always remember the lady with the shotgun.

Fucka you haters XD

Re: Someone broke into my car today.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 06:05:08 AM »
This is Kinda Retarded, Anyways i got some Pros and Cons.

PROS

You Have a gun for self defense.

You loaded  the shell as fast as hell.

Kids are mugging your car for stuff.

You heard your car alarm.

CONS

You pulled a gun out on kids.

You Swore at them.

You scared them to life.

You made them Drop your CDs.

You Made Them run away.

Your Dad Gave you a gun.

You were banned from HL2RP.

You Screamed "Freeze or i'll blow your Fucking head's off!" Bad choice.
Correct words Could of been. "Freeze or i'll Pull the Trigger and cap yo ass"
My choice of words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm serious about this too, thank god you didn't shoot them though

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 04:13:29 PM »

PROS

CONS

You Swore at them.

You scared them to life.

You Made Them run away.

Your Dad Gave you a gun.

My choice of words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes,

You are the one who is going to get into more trouble, You can't do that.
This photo is cursed.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 04:40:20 PM »
Depends where he live

not everything is the USA/UK..

but yeah you probably shouldnt have shouted that :v

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
Today while playing Half life 2 RP which I'm banned from for a few hours ::) a story for another time.

7:34: Sitting at my computer and I hear my car alarm going off though my head set.
7:34: Get up take head phones off and hear it even clearer and realize holly fuck my car alarm is going off.
7:35: Rush to my bedroom and grab the gun my father gave me and load the shell's fast as hell
7:36: Go outside and see two kid's going through my car one about fourteen or fifteen the other a little older high school kids.
7:37: "Freeze or i'll blow your fucking head's off!" I scream as aiming down at them.
7:37-7:38: They have utter fear across their face and they drop a couple cd's they were carrying and run as quick as lighting down my drive way.
7:39 Watch them from my porch disappear into the woods and thank god I didn't have to shoot them and give a quick pray for my dad for giving me this gun when I moved out.

Was the scariest thing I've done in months now I feel unsafe in my own home which is a sucky feeling. I'm happy I didn't have to shoot those kids though and I hope I scared them enough and they always remember the lady with the shotgun.
impossible

5% warning for single word posting.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:38:25 PM by JiggerFrizz »

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 05:40:54 PM »
WHAT YOU NEED IS A 10 GAGE SEMI-AUTOMATIC HOME DEFENSE SHOTGUN!!!!

I am jimmy James here, at jimmy James we have all the guns you need to blow the fuck out of anyone who tries to "busta a windo out yo car!!"

On a serious note, you should have fired a round off in the air, the would of stopped, and you could send there asses to jail.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 07:07:10 PM »

On a serious note, you should have fired a round off in the air, the would of stopped, and you could send there asses to jail.
Or you could NOT be a idiot and rack the gun once you got out of the house, and NOT risk killing some one from shooting in the air like a fucking hick.

On a side note where do you live.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 07:54:01 PM »
Yeah your state doesn't have castle doctrine and I dunno local law but it would have been best not to fire.

Also if you ever think of shooting in the air think for a moment, What comes up MUST come down and it can and does kill people.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 08:16:12 PM »
Yeah your state doesn't have castle doctrine and I dunno local law but it would have been best not to fire.

Also if you ever think of shooting in the air think for a moment, What comes up MUST come down and it can and does kill people.
sorry, forgot to say that was a joke from LA noire on my last post

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:18:43 PM by Mr. jimmygamer »
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 05:22:47 AM »
Depends where he live

not everything is the USA/UK..

but yeah you probably shouldnt have shouted that :v
Why not? Scaring little shits like that... Its good far as Im concerned. Fear is a good punishment to an extent.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 01:19:21 PM »
PROS

CONS

You Swore at them.

You scared them to life.

You Made Them run away.

Your Dad Gave you a gun.

My choice of words.
She was 100% right to go out there and hold a fucking gun at those little shits. They might think twice about doing it again. Also, think about this: You're scared and adrenaline is pumping throughout your body. You're not exactly going to think of a line to say to someone you point a gun at, are you? You're just going to say the first thing that comes to your mind to get their attention. I'm glad she didn't shoot them, but I'm glad she did what she did. Now they know there is a gun in the house and if they ever try that shit again, they might get more than a shock and a few harsh words thrown at them.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »
Well the way law works these days, you could have had your house broken into and beaten near to death and somehow kill the men and you would still go to jail.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »
Regardless of gender; you displayed balls of steel. Also as Jiggerfrizz stated; imo they deserved what they got for even daring to break into the car to begin with, a shame you wouldn't get away with that in the UK :v

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 04:23:52 PM »

PROS

CONS

You Swore at them.

You scared them to life.

You Made Them run away.

Your Dad Gave you a gun.

My choice of words.

This.

Also the fact that you would even consider killing a 14 or 15 year old kid?

If I was in that situation, and I heard the car owner fire off a shell, I sure as hell ain't stopping, I'd run fucking 20 times faster.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:25:36 PM by Psycho? »
game over

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 05:10:45 PM »
I'll tell a story for a friend of mine, Derk.

So one late night he heard some clanging coming from outside so he (being a Texan, I know that changes a few things but stay with me) grabbed his pistol and ran outside to find a guy trying to steal wire from his truck (He's an electrician). He started chasing the guy and, from what I can remember, had him on the ground while he called 911.

After which the confiscated his gun for evidence (this was about  8 months ago and only just now did he get the gun back) so he later decided he didn't want to be without a gun in case such a thing happened again. So here's where the point of the story comes in.

I was in skype with him one day and he realizes he didn't show me his new gun. He brings out a shotgun (I'll get the exact model from him later) and says that he purchased rubber shells for it. He intends to actually shoot the next dude who would try to rob him, seeing as it isn't lethal but a rubber bullet from that shotgun would put you on the ground cold.

Point: Rubber bullets solve most problems.

To answer the question I know will follow:
"What if they have a gun, they aren't going to have rubber bullets, they're going to shoot to kill"

Well, I don't know if you have ever been shot by a rubber bullet, but before you call it non-effective in a fight, I want you to look at this: http://rt.com/files/usa/news/oakland-general-strike-city-425/occupy-oakland-protester-wounds-225.jpg

That was an occupy Oakland protester shot by a rubber bullet in the side. I don't know about you, but after I get hit with something like that, I'm not getting back up right quick.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal