Author Topic: HL2RP Outlands Bugs and Suggestions  (Read 7677 times)

Offline Nespc

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HL2RP Outlands Bugs and Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 03:53:40 AM »
Make it so we can make our own ammo from scratch?
Characters profiles\r\n\r\nNone: **** i 4got to log on 4 2 long xD

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 12:36:05 AM »
Ok I did not see this and I posted this on suggestions but I speak for most of outlands that we need a new map. Again, you know that part when you take down your first gunship and you get your first RPG? That's the map we should have and the little town that you save from the gunship is where the refuges and rebels live while the OTA are looking for us. Anyone can leave the town but outside the coast is dangerous. There are antlions, zombies, and my fav OTA. Now us rebels and refuges could go out in scouting groups looking for food,ammo, and guns. Now there could be OTA snipers watching us while we scout and the OTA could use ther APCs and the choppers could be in more use. We could also fish for leaches and cook them so we can eats them. And, since I know some people want to live out there in the coast wasteland there are some shacks out there for people to live in. Now if you want to be somewhat safe you can live in the  small town with most of the refuges. There are some things we could edit like permanent antlions spawns because back in hl2 when you would get out of the jeep and walk on the sand antlions would pop up. We could also grow foods in the town. And even better we have water to drink but we still need to make it pure or else we will get sick. Also in the town we could have our areas like refuge housing an like mess hall but then that area when you get your RPG from that Odessa could be the rebel housing for people like me Skyler Rematon, Dave Woods, Zak Grant, Doc, And some of the old alliance members that arnt active. We could have I like your not aloud in the rebel housing unless you prove it. If you show that you are a use to the town you can sleep and live in the rebel housing. Now for refuge housing. There will be tons of beds for people that are staying and we could have a cook in the mess hall an he/she could make noodles and get produce from the towns farmer. Also since there is a sniper tower made out of junk a rebel that has a combine sniper or crossbow could man the tower and keep an eye out for combine patrol groups and snipers and any other dangers. There is a dock and that's where w could catch the leaches for food. The town should have a gate just like it did back in hl2. The rebel housing should be where we make all our plans and shit and store arms an the rebel housing would have it's own kichen and bed rooms(there should be a way to permanent own doors) and you know how you admins make doors un ownable to any people do it for the mess hall refuge housing. Rebel housing should only be owned by the real rebels I said before. Vorta should live in the rebel housing aswell. There will be town roles like leader(prob be Dave or Doc) scouting groups, farmers, defenders, just normal refuges, cooks, and more. Now out in the coast beyond the town are some shacks where ammo and guns and food could be hidden in them. People can live in th but chances are they will be fucked due to all the dangers out there. The OTA base should be on the other side of the map in a tunnel. OTA could try to raid the town but prob will fail due to all armed refuges an rebels. IF there is a chopper they have a better chance but ICly we have a rpg. I think the day and night mod works on this map and fog does too. It would be nice if someone could find the map. Please Admins, please! Say yes! We need a new map this will make outlands more populated and way better rp. And, please do my ideas for the town. Our chances of living greater and rp better. Again please say yes!   
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:23:44 AM by silent »
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 02:24:37 AM »
My bad for the grammar mistakes iPods suck

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »
When a citizen is holding the sniper againest there chest, they hold it one handed. As if it were a pistol. But then hold it regularly like a rifle when they aim it.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 09:14:04 PM »
And?

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 11:33:40 AM »
You should do it so when you have your gun down and click it doesn't shoot and you can only shoot when you raise it.

Also Skylers idea is great IMO and sorry if you are already doing my idea.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 11:38:10 AM »
I think Skylers idea is great and for a story of how we lost the canals we can just say we were pushed out by OTA and animals.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
Thank you ;D

Offline zZz...

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 08:41:03 AM »
How about a shop for people to trade-in the stuffs they found? That way, people could get some foods, medical supplies, guns & ammo while selling all extras they got.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 09:16:14 AM »
That sort of shop can be setup by players and characters in buildings around the map. You can also ask characters whilst travelling around the Outlands if they wish to trade so and so for anything equal from them, or something you require.

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 05:49:35 PM »
Manual  extraction of EP2 content for those of us that don't have the diskspace to run EP2 PLEASE!
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 08:05:53 PM »
Manual  extraction of EP2 content for those of us that don't have the diskspace to run EP2 PLEASE!

Hang on. If you want EP2 content but you dont have the diskspace for EP2, where's the logic in that?

Offline CUBE XE

• Better than a box!
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »
If they could put everything on that list in there that would be epic!
Me sadness....

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 05:46:03 AM »
Old and obsolete. Refer to the outlands section for post like this.

Locked and Unsticky.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal