Author Topic: DarkRP Server Problems  (Read 4078 times)

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
DarkRP Server Problems
« on: September 16, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »
On a DarkRP server I am helping with we have added custom jobs, guns, cars, etc. But we have enountered some problems.

1. Jobs like Gundealer lose the ability to spawn weapons after dieing not so sure about this one. The guns wont even show up in the entities menu. And also when spawning, all weapons including physgun, gravitygun, etc. are stripped.

2. The TDM cars that are added to the server are allowed to be spawned with the creator tool, and I can't figure out how to disable players from using it. Or atleast disabling it from the server.

Cant remember any other problems at the top of my head right now. I will reply if I do.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:59:10 AM by CASAVANT »

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DarkRP Server Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
As for the first problem, it seems as you didn't add custom weapons right if you added any custom weapons. If no custom weapons, you have a bad version of darkrp.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Casavant

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 10:38:16 AM »
As for the first problem, it seems as you didn't add custom weapons right if you added any custom weapons. If no custom weapons, you have a bad version of darkrp.
I don't think its the weapons alone because it only happens after a death and after respawning.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 01:33:37 PM »
The Version of DarkRP that's on there is the very basic version you can find from the Wiki.
ok

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal