Author Topic: A paper tacked to the Civiwatch Billboard in the Alliance HQ.  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A paper tacked to the Civiwatch Billboard in the Alliance HQ.
« on: January 16, 2012, 02:45:03 PM »
To whom it may concern. You may notice my absence for the next couple weeks. This is because I think I found it. That it being the way out of here to the mountains. At least, the way out that doesn't require cutting, drilling, etcetera to get the vehicles through. I just want to be sure it truly is the way out. There probably wont be any overwatch chasing me this time. Maybe it will let off a bit of stress I had brought to the canals when they returned. Nevertheless, I won't be too long. Here's some things I would like to make clear before I go.

Stay in the canals. I don't need people leaving on their own while I'm not here. I want to be sure everyone  is accounted for, minus Skyler who I already know left.

Keep doing what duties I have told you to do. You're here to protect the refugees who are in need of help and are defenceless. Don't bully them or shoot them because they wont leave you.

Please do not use the boat unless it is an emergency. An emergency would be the headquarters is about to be raided and you need to get everything out as fast as you can.

Dave is now the acting leader of the alliance and its whole as well as the Civiwatch group. Respect him.

-Leonard Wong

P.S. Keep the food and water supply plentiful.

I'm gonna spend a lot more time on the mountains map now to get it done. Things are running smoothly. There's no sense stopping now. Outlands is dying. I assume its the staleness of the map and I hope the mountains will make things better. I'll be back to RP the move.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 02:47:02 PM by Statua »

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A paper tacked to the Civiwatch Billboard in the Alliance HQ.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
//Have fun kiddo
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal