Author Topic: Fire hose view for nonfiremen  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fire hose view for nonfiremen
« on: May 13, 2013, 02:55:02 AM »
I was just wondering if you could change/make another model when people have the fire hose (not sure if the extinguisher is the same).
Because when you look at the fireman/men turning out a fire, they just stand there with their hands down and look at the fire and it automatically turns out.. Make the model to be hold as shotgun or something from the "outside" view, so it actually looks like he hold something in his hands.

I will try to get a picture soon, so you can see what i mean :)

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fire hose view for nonfiremen
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 12:41:11 PM »
It isn't really needed but it would be a good thing to add, even if there was no model a shotgun pose would be better than how it is now.

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fire hose view for nonfiremen
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »
I was just wondering if you could change/make another model when people have the fire hose (not sure if the extinguisher is the same).
Because when you look at the fireman/men turning out a fire, they just stand there with their hands down and look at the fire and it automatically turns out.. Make the model to be hold as shotgun or something from the "outside" view, so it actually looks like he hold something in his hands.

I will try to get a picture soon, so you can see what i mean :)

+ Support

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal