Author Topic: Zekiel's written logs.  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Zekiel's written logs.
« on: July 18, 2012, 06:24:26 PM »
(// Thank you Sectus for suggesting this.)

*Writing on the paper is neat, but clearly quickly done.*

So today I've decided to start doing some written logs. I'll do one of these every 5 days, as long as I'm still alive or not in the CCA yet. I've heard of another man impersonating me in rations the other day, 706 told me. Thank god almost all of the units know me, because he was amputated. A man had done that just yesterday and he was taken into the Nexus and killed, once again because the unit knew me. But he did the stupidest thing, he put a paper in the Letters to the CA box that was against the union, signed in -my- name! Thank god a unit was there that knew I was loyal to the union and saw that I had 16 points on my file, or else 060'd have me for sure. I hate the idiots in this city..

-Zekiel Baker-

*There appears to be a thumb mark on the bottom in graphite lead.*

*A new page reveals more writing.*

Okay... Things are getting a bit more ridiculous.. People in the plaza began talking about some crap "breach the Nexus" mission. They're idiots, entry of the Nexus without permission is an immediate amputation, although I took it upon myself to report them.. 060 was searching and re-educating one of them. A while after that some asian got drunk in the UCH, he was vomiting so me and some Nathaniel guy reported it. The units got there, they did the whole "Tie and Apply" procedure. It was 706, he knows me well, but the units that responded to the request were followed by a CmD. They got into the UCH showers and the asian guy was slipping around, he broke his knee and his skull. He ended up shooting a unit, with the CmD firing a magnum round through his skull. 155 dragged him out while 706 issued Nathaniel and I 3 points each. Getting me up to 19 points.

Everything else after that was pretty boring. Until the units found that a necrotic was attacking 2 recruits. God, I hope it wasn't 155 or 017... But their bodies were dragged back and they kept fighting the creature. It grappled the CmD, but he pushed it back, shot.it with his magnum, then ran it through with his sword. Bad. Ass. I'll end this entry here.

*A date is marked. 07/19/16.*

-Zekiel Baker-

*A new page reveals more writing.*

Another eventful day. More necrotics are bouncing around and the units are taking care of them like always. It's only 5 days until I'm up and active with them as long as I get the interview. 017 met up and talked with me about how her time as a unit was, talked about my time waiting to get into the CCA. Some black civilian was staking out the Nexus doors, he was covered in blood too... I swear to god everyone and their mother knows about why someone has blood on them except for me. Thought units were supposed to stop people if they had something wrong with their clothing and give them new pairs... *Several erase marks show that the author was attempting to write something but contiued to change topics.* I got told by some guy who "knew" me that I was a rebel, an 01 walked by so I found no reason to report it... Wasn't even sure if it was reportable.. But I talked to him and he said he was a loyalist too. Then I saw him talking to a unit asking if he could be given loyalist status and a request device, so he was lying like hell. I'm running out of room on this packet and I don't believe these strings can hold much more paper. I'll make a new one tomorow. End of entry.

*A date is marked 07/21/16*

-Zekiel Baker-
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 07:21:39 PM by FlipZK »
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline Vandal??¢

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zekiel's written logs.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 12:53:25 PM »
 *A new packet reveals more writing. The writing is neatly written, but quickly done.*

So this entry won't be long. I haven't got much time to write or much to write about. A man named Michael Yellow walked up to me and started talking about how he's giving out filtered Breen's Water. Says it's exactly like normal tap water, I hate it when people walk up to me and have no idea who I am... Either way, I reported it to 423 and this Michael character is now on the BOL list. This report raised me to 21 points, I'm so happy.. Some units told me that that's more than some CWU members have. I'm out.

*Erase marks are visible here.*

So some more idiots in the plaza I must report... One of them was a black male, about 6'0, black hair and brown eyes. He was impersonating a loyalist and he had bought a fake armband, ran into the UCH and tore it off. 630 and another unit ran in after him, but he somehow hid. Then this other guy gets in my face, like, -right- in my face. He was so close it looked a bit gay. All I did was ask him to move, and he acts like an ignorant child saying "why? why? no. no." GOD it was annoying... He then tried to punch me and mug me but another unit saw my request and he ran at him. He tried to break the units arm and kept yelling "BACK OFF!" It was quite a scene. But the unit knocked him out and took him into detainment. Also, 23 points! I'm off.

*A date is shown. 07/23/16*

-Zekiel Baker-
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:32:15 PM by FlipZK »

Offline Vandal??¢

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zekiel's written logs.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
 *A fresh packet is neatly placed with all of the others.*

*The writing is quickly done, not as neat as usual.*

I can't believe it! I was accepted for an interview to get into the CCA! I've been working hard to get where I am. I've got 25 points and a lot of the units know me, including the recruits, maybe they can put in a good word for me? Also, 050 gave me a reward for reaching the 25 point milestone, he said that that's the most points he has seen on a civilian in a while. The reward was a ration and 1,000 tokens. Also I met up with Dr. Pierce Cullen a while ago, and I'll be standing at his side during the unveiling of the Loyalist Institute. That's all I'm writing, I'm out.

-Note- Type these into some kind of log if you get into the CCA.

*A date is written 07/27/16.*

-Zekiel Baker-

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal