Author Topic: Bio 'Gra' Fil's Authorization Application  (Read 1299 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bio 'Gra' Fil's Authorization Application
« on: December 20, 2011, 03:33:21 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: AntiChristmas222
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Since May.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Since May.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A Conscript Slave for City 45.

Name: Bio 'Gra' Fil
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
The Apex Divisional Leader walked into the Commander's office, a book in his hand. He stood at his desk and waited for the conversation to arise. "Sir, the conscript was in possesion of a journal. You may want to see this..." He said. The CmD didn't look up, he just put down his pen and pointed to an object. "Put it on the console and request a scan. Here's my password" He said, not looking up from his paperwork. He handed the DvL a scrap of paper showing the password for the CmD. The DvL walked up to the console and scanned the notebook. He then typed away at the console...

UNIT: 11711
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

(func.translate.1)

save as: msg.0001

send to: Self, SeC, OTA units (ALL)
subject: New Conscript addition
name: UU.C45.CmD.11711

(func.translatecopy.1)

Configuring...
Configuring...
Configuration complete.
Translation pasting...

Journal: PRIVATE

Today, I log the perilous virtues of my contemptible existence. They shan't be tales of beatitude, as should words could be deemed as abhorrent. No, the allegory I begin to announce unto you shall inform all prophets of how the adversaries of our homeworld had tightened their grip of control of Xen. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Bio 'Gra' Fil, pronounced Bye-Oh Gr-Ah Feel. I was born unto the day of the third-moon of Xen, making me a slave of Xen. The slavery cause was not that of an admirable cause. We were forced to mine into the core of Xen everyday, not gaining any benefits from the cause. The reason for the mining procedure was to discover a new renewable source of fuel for weaponary, as several militant individuals were readying for the dawn of war. Our objective was to storm the realm known as 'Earth', for tampering with our world for a gain in knowledge. Many of our people had died from the visitors entering our world through a gateway, picking apart the planet with no knowledge of it's animation. This is on a high level of disrespect, as the verdict followed is immediate death. The humans needn't gain any recollection of our world, as such, they are terminated. Most of the trespassing organisms wore orange metallic armour, assuming it would protect them. They seem most infantile, and seem to have a lower intelligence quotient to us. They gained a likeliness towards experimenting on fellow residents, much to our annoyance. I get ahead of myself though, I must detail of the day our freedom died. The opposing world to our's was ready to advance, realising we had lowered in defence at the untimely death of Nihilanth, our glorious leader. They struck against our armies, and the battle was long and fierce, yet we had failed in our duties to become victorious. I was prosecuted and taken into a detain center stationed within a ginormous air bourne vehicle. Some of the masked figures stationed within have been eyeing up this journal, which is why I write fast. If these are my final words before an timely ceasing of existence, allow people to know one thing. All I have to show that my life was worth living is a mining job on a world no longer inhabited, yet it makes me proud, and is what keeps me breathing.

Bio 'Gra' Fil

(func.translate.0)

Translation complete...

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.CmD.11711
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

The translation printed out onto a long piece of lined paper, which the DvL ripped from the printer and handed to the CmD. He scanned through the paper at an unbelievable speed before placing it down and looking at the DvL. "He seems to be the perfect candidate for a slave. Inform the officers that I want him on the job immediately." The CmD said. The DvL saluted and walked off. The CmD smirked under his mask as much as possible and drew out his combat knife. He stabbed the photographed image of the vortigaunt and spoke to himself. "Prepare to burn in the city, Vortigaunt..."

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-A vortigaunt character.
-A third arm.
-Several eyes (better perception).
-Ability to live under Combine command.
-Knowledge of the English language.

Defects
-No power of the vortessence.
-A slave.
-Less rights than a citizen.
-No permission to speak.
-Beaten regularly.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
With the English language, nothing really. I can't speak. I just think it could increase my roleplay level.
With the perception, I will be able to detect people faster than the average being.
A third arm could increase the speed of a job being done.
Combine command gives him the right to live, but he's a slave and beaten regularly.
Finally, I hardly have any rights, so not a lot of perks come from this.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Not really.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I hope you will consider me a viable candidate.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:35:07 PM by AntiChristmas222 »
im bach

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bio 'Gra' Fil's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 11:13:50 AM »
Waiting on other admin's verdicts of your rp.
what

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bio 'Gra' Fil's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »
Vortigaunt Applications are now done here.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal