Author Topic: Kar 'Vur' Den's Authorization Application  (Read 1398 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kar 'Vur' Den's Authorization Application
« on: November 29, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: ?†The Viper†?
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4 years, give or take.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Vortigaunt Slave For City RP (Conscript)

Name: Kar 'Vur' Den
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Kar was just a young vortigaunt when it all happened. The universal union had come to massacre, and enslave his kind. Kar was persicuted and taken against his will. He was violently aprehended and tested. Kar has not evan begun to comprehend the magnitude of what had happened.
When he was finally done being tested, he was bounded and beaten. He was being treated very malitiously by the odd people. The strange people approached him in a very violent way. They had their stun batons weilded, yet one of them carried a strange metalic device. The device was clipped onto him tightly, preventing him from removing it even if he was not bounded. Kar had futile attempts to fight back, when he did he was beaten untill he was delusional. Kar then accepted his defeat and feared for the worst. He was removed from his own world and taken to a strange planet. There was nothing but violence. Once the fighting was over, the strange people returned to the violent acts directed at Kar. He was then put on a prison train, Kar didnt know what was instore, yet he knew it couldnt be pleasent. The train then arrived at City 45, that is where Kars horror truley began. When the doors open, the only thing he saw ahead, was greed.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
I will be able to roleplay more passivly, usually I play on my CCA which is more passive aggressive roleplay.
I will be able to play a character that is a completely knew species to any other of my characters.
I will get a better idea on how to treat vortigaunt characters while I'm playing on my CCA.

Defects
I would be acted to militously and beaten.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I will gain a new kind of character. I will practice my passive roleplay. I will keep my roleplay at a slow, relaxed pace.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal