Author Topic: Katie Christensen's Authorization Application  (Read 1316 times)

Katie Christensen's Authorization Application
« on: January 28, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: _yo_zaP
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 years, 5 if you count MMORPG's
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
For my character to have an advanced knowledge of anything that has to be medical. And too have the somewhat advanced tools, not including CCA medical tools.

Name: Katie Christensen
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Katie Christensen grew up before the war just like anyone else would. Although her parents were sometimes crude, she thought it was for a purpose. One day, her parents told her she would become a doctor and go to the appropriate college.As she was sent off into the college, she spent years without much time with her parents. She grew friends at the college, they all helped each other study on those long nights in the dorm. One day, the school noticed a giant black cloud looming over, and then lightning striking all around. Amongst all the chaos, Katie looked out the window, seeing the giant beam of color from the sky. As she saw the scholars from the school running around, she also saw the Civil Authority marching down the street. As she watched people grab there guns and fire, people were rushed into the school. She was sent with her dorm into the surgical bay, and she had to help with the wounded. As she had the help of professional doctors, they told her everything. She carefully did what they said, listening and absorbing every word. As the days passed, they received the causalities in and out of the hospital. She listened to the doctors, and listening, she learned all she could about medical knowledge. As the CP entered the school one day, she and the others ran out the back room, the few left behind were taken prisoner. They walked for days, and she finally came to the Outlands of City 45.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Able to treat nearly anything.
-Have the tools for such treatments.

Defects
-Katie would have to resupply on things like plasma, and medications.
-Would run out of supplies, taking a long trip to get more.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I expect to expand on my basic MedicalRP right now into one as which I can help anyone I need too. My character has always been the one to help others, and she has forever been a medic.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Katie Christensen's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 01:04:27 AM »
Your story lacks a lot of detail.

The combine wouldn't randomly walk into your classroom, take 'prisoners' and then make you walk all the way to city45,

But minus all that, How exactly did you keep/aquire all of this 'advanced equipement' and other tools?

Also, if you were still a 'student' at the medical college, how would you have the knowledge to 'treat nearly everything'?

I'll stop there, but it seems like this application was very rushed, So I would suggest, for future reference, taking more time in typing up the application, and adding detail, as well as checking the Overwiki for canon details and errors.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Katie Christensen's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »
I'm sorry for late response.

Since Kom'rk already counted the problems with your application, I'll have to deny it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:25:35 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal